Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOWTO] compile altcoin for windows on linux using mxe and mingw - page 4. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
stuck with this error , tried everything but no luck , need enlightment

Code:
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x106): undefined reference to `secp256k1_ec_seckey_verify'
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x454): undefined reference to `secp256k1_ec_seckey_verify'
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x4a1): undefined reference to `secp256k1_ec_seckey_verify'
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x54b): undefined reference to `secp256k1_ec_pubkey_create'
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x581): undefined reference to `secp256k1_ec_pubkey_serialize'
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x82f): undefined reference to `secp256k1_ec_seckey_verify'
build/key.o:key.cpp:(.text+0x89a): undefined reference to `secp256k1_context_destroy'
build/main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xeeaf): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x18cab): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x1aa18): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x1f0c3): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x2b030): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/main.o:main.cpp:(.text$_ZN5CTxDBD1Ev[__ZN5CTxDBD1Ev]+0xe): more undefined references to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()' follow
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x4f23): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x4f71): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x70af): undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x7104): undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string, std::allocator > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x713f): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x73e1): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Iterate(leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler*) const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x7407): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x7475): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x7bbb): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x7bec): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x813a): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x843e): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x87dd): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x89e5): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x903a): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x9205): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x947d): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x9594): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0xa1ba): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0xb2a7): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0xb34f): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0xb74b): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0xbab6): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x1928b): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text+0x19712): more undefined references to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()' follow
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text$_ZN18SecMsgBatchScannerD1Ev[__ZN18SecMsgBatchScannerD1Ev]+0x25): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text$_ZN18SecMsgBatchScannerD0Ev[__ZN18SecMsgBatchScannerD0Ev]+0x21): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
build/smessage.o:smessage.cpp:(.text$_ZN8SecMsgDBD1Ev[__ZN8SecMsgDBD1Ev]+0xe): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/messagemodel.o:messagemodel.cpp:(.text+0x1def): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/messagemodel.o:messagemodel.cpp:(.text+0x1e3b): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/rpcsmessage.o:rpcsmessage.cpp:(.text+0x6a00): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/rpcsmessage.o:rpcsmessage.cpp:(.text+0x8e17): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/mnt/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/lib/libdb_cxx.a(os_pid.o):os_pid.c:(.text+0x25): undefined reference to `pthread_self'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can I compile masternode wallet using this ?
Activity: 29
I wasn't running into if before my system restore, but setting everything back up I am getting this same error. So far, I have only found references to the ssl being an incorrect version possibly.
Activity: 3
How to mod this to compile Bitcoin?

What do you want to make exactly?  here we speak off a Wallet to old coin's.  Where the code is already written.  This tuto is only the compiling stage
if you would want to do this, you first will need to find a QT wallet for BTC, and then follow true this tuto.  But my guess would be that they have their own
tutorial to guide you true.
Activity: 99
How do we fix thee BIGNUM error, I think that could help a lot.

Okay, easiest way i've found is this.

Head to

Code:
cd /mnt/mxe/src

Then

Code:
gedit openssl.mk

Change

Code:
$(PKG)_VERSION  := 1.1.0h

$(PKG)_CHECKSUM := 5835626cde9e99656585fc7aaa2302a73a7e1340bf8c14fd635a62c66802a517

To

Code:
$(PKG)_VERSION  := 1.0.2o

$(PKG)_CHECKSUM := ec3f5c9714ba0fd45cb4e087301eb1336c317e0d20b575a125050470e8089e4d

Then rebuild.

Code:
cd ..

make build-only-openssl_i686-w64-mingw32.static
Activity: 5
How to mod this to compile Bitcoin?
copper member
Activity: 4
Hello everyone!
Is there any guide to clone a POS/POW/Masternode coin? Is this guide working for it too? Thanks!
Does anyone have a solution for this error?

make[1]: Entering directory '/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb'
make[1]: 'libleveldb.a' is up to date.
make[1]: 'libmemenv.a' is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb'
/bin/sh: 1: i686-w64-mingw32.static-ranlib: not found
Makefile.Release:454: recipe for target '/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a' failed
make: *** [/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 127

I have tried several tips but nothing seems to work.  I did notice the question has been post before but no solution to be found in reply.

[edit] I found a solution:
Code:
export PATH=/mnt/mxe/usr/bin:$PATH
that got me over the error mentioned above.  Now I am
the happy owner of a dozen other errors  Tongue
Activity: 58
Error when enabled QRCODE.

lude/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -I../mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/qt5/mkspecs/win32-g++  -o build/qrcodedialog.o src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp
src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:12:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile.Release:94227: recipe for target 'build/qrcodedialog.o' failed
make: *** [build/qrcodedialog.o] Error 1

How to fix it ?

scroll up to post 217 and install qrencode as shown.

Follow post 217 already it is still error.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

lude/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -I../mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/qt5/mkspecs/win32-g++  -o build/qrcodedialog.o src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp
src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:12:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

How to fix it ?

scroll up to post 217 and install qrencode as shown.

compilation terminated.

How to fix it ?
make[1]: Entering directory '/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb'
make[1]: 'libleveldb.a' is up to date.
make[1]: 'libmemenv.a' is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb'
Makefile.Release:454: recipe for target '/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a' failed
make: *** [/mnt/coinm/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 127

what is the solution to this issue?  I can't seem to find the answer around here.  I tried finding how to install this missing i686-w64-mingw32.static-ranlib but no luck finding how to do that.  So I redid the whole tutorial just in case I would have missed something but no luck their either.  can you point me in the right direction?
New error that i havent seen on this thread.

mnt/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/include/boost/type_traits/detail/has_binary_operator.hp:50: Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN"
Makefile.Release:774: recipe for target 'build/rpcconsole.moc' failed
make: *** [build/rpcconsole.moc] Error 1

apparently blackcoin and possibly others do not like to be compiled with qt4.

i tried that because of other errors i was getting with qt5.

so i compiled with qt5 and i got this error:

/mnt/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/lib/libdb_cxx.a(os_pid.o):os_pid.c:(.text+0x25): undefined reference to `pthread_self'
Makefile.Release:427: recipe for target 'release/blackcoin-qt.exe' failed
make: *** [release/blackcoin-qt.exe] Error 1

now after reading this thread, i saw two possible solutions:

01 - To fix this issue edit the .pro file and replace  -  windows:LIBS += -lws2_32 -lshlwapi -lmswsock -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lgdi32

with  -  windows:LIBS += -lws2_32 -lshlwapi -lmswsock -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lgdi32 -pthread

OR

02 - downgrade the version of berkeley db.

so here is my question.

My Debian environment and my MXE environment both have the same version of Berkeley DB installed - 5.3.28

The Blackcoin wallet compiles fine in the linux environment with no errors and works great.

So why doesn't it compile just as well in the MXE envorinment?

I am more interested in the why than the solution at this point, as both solutions are said to work.

Thanks.

Smiley
Installing and Compiling QREncode

cd /mnt

wget http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/qrencode-3.4.4.tar.gz

tar xvzf qrencode-3.4.4.tar.gz

cd qrencode-3.4.4

./configure --enable-static --enable-shared --without-tools

make  

Activity: 7
how to changes money supply post to  existing blockchain?
@widecash

It was a simple fix for the last make command in the script

Add  cd ../.. before the last make command:

Code:
cd ../..
make -f Makefile.Release ...

it showed error as below:

c/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 #include "transactiontablemodel.h"
 ^
src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 /*
 ^
src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 // Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
 ^
src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 /*
 ^
src/qt/addresstablemodel.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 #include "addresstablemodel.h"
 ^
src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 #include "optionsdialog.h"
 ^
Makefile.Release:15242: recipe for target 'build/transactiontablemodel.o' failed
make: *** [build/transactiontablemodel.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Makefile.Release:13697: recipe for target 'build/bitcoingui.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1
Makefile.Release:12071: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
Makefile.Release:10508: recipe for target 'build/txdb-leveldb.o' failed
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1
Makefile.Release:16774: recipe for target 'build/addresstablemodel.o' failed
make: *** [build/addresstablemodel.o] Error 1
Makefile.Release:17735: recipe for target 'build/optionsdialog.o' failed
make: *** [build/optionsdialog.o] Error 1

Change all instances of -march= to:

-march=native

Secondly, you should be adjusting the script accordingly to your environment, not making it x86_64 just cause mine is. You originally showed that you're using i686 platform, so you must keep it consistent throughout.

Can run now but error

src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o):version_set.cc:(.text+0x67ab): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x4d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x153): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x193): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x205): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x313): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x351): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x37d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x6e2): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x8a4): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0x915): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xa32): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xb05): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xb41): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xba6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xc35): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xcf6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xe03): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o):cache.cc:(.text+0xed4): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o):comparator.cc:(.text+0x1f3): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::InitOnce(leveldb::port::OnceType*, void (*)())'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o):comparator.cc:(.text+0x1b6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o):comparator.cc:(.text.startup+0x10): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_win.o):env_win.cc:(.text+0x2593): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::InitOnce(leveldb::port::OnceType*, void (*)())'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_win.o):env_win.cc:(.text+0x5e6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
/mnt/wch/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_win.o):env_win.cc:(.text.startup+0x62): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Mutex()'
Activity: 26
So either change the scripts, or download this VM (i used it) and compile it from there. You just have to export path and then run compile script. Instructions are provided in the desktop.
Activity: 260
Merit: 6
Update:
Well it now seems as though it didn't work, but after ./compile-.sh, and running make, I got:

Code:

Okay, So it seems a lot of people are getting this error, or sometimes getting:
Code:
./compile-blk.sh: line 6: i686-w64-mingw32.static-qmake-qt5: command not found
as I did.

The solution is PATH!  For those that don't totally understand it (like me), here's what I did.

With username being the letter "a" and having installed MXE into the first folder called "MXE" (that is technically located under "/home/a/", for a full path of "/home/a/mxe/") you type the following in the terminal:
Code:
export PATH="/home/a/mxe/usr/bin/:$PATH"

Modify that as necessary to match your installation location and that should work.

If you get a problem such as:
Code:
./compile-blk.sh: line 6: /mxe/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32.static-qmake-qt5: command not found
after following my instruction, then remove the "/mxe/usr/bin/" from your file, that way it just looks for the last piece, and with the PATH command I gave you it should find it.
@widecash

Code:
cd ../..

c/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:1:0: error: bad value (x86_64) for -march= switch
 ^
 /*
 ^
 ^
 /*
 ^
 ^
 ^
Makefile.Release:15242: recipe for target 'build/transactiontablemodel.o' failed

-march=native

Secondly, you should be adjusting the script accordingly to your environment, not making it x86_64 just cause mine is. You originally showed that you're using i686 platform, so you must keep it consistent throughout.

Could you share me your VMware ?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
@widecash

Code:
cd ../..

^
 /*
 ^
 ^
 /*
 ^
 ^
 ^

-march=native

Pages:
Jump to: