Pages:
Author

Topic: HPPCOIN : Egalitarian High Performance Computing Platform - page 3. (Read 52744 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
It seems to be a technical post, and it looks like it needs professional knowledge to better understand the operation of the project.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Although the price of HPP is relatively low now, if development is done continuously, results will come later Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
What does the countdown on hppcoin.org refer to? I suppose it should be announcement of HPC services (host virtualization) according to the roadmap. It would be great to add this information to the countdown.
Thank you @damberg yes it sounds a good idea.

Best Regards
HPP Team

Great, I can see it now added to the countdown, random visitors of the webpage will appreciate it  Wink Thank you for quick repsponse, I am looking forward to the host virtualization release.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
hppcoin : Egalitarian High Performance Computing
Can someone tell me that isn't it working? Huh

Hi @beyeu143 ,
can you describe what problem are facing ?

Best Regards
HPP Team
copper member
Do HPPCOINhas the IOS wallet, devs
There is no IOS wallet.
Will you develope it?
Hi,
Yes the iOS Wallet is in the roadmap.

Best Regards
HPP Team
Activity: 98
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
There is no IOS wallet.
Will you develope it?
Activity: 87
There is no IOS wallet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
copper member
What does the countdown on hppcoin.org refer to? I suppose it should be announcement of HPC services (host virtualization) according to the roadmap. It would be great to add this information to the countdown.
Thank you @damberg yes it sounds a good idea.

Best Regards
HPP Team
Activity: 84
if the value goes down ..in later season there is the time to goes up.. risky but worth it..choose wisely..see my signature below if you want to invest..
Activity: 81
The price increase so slowly  Undecided
copper member
Announcement

HPP Listed on coinlib.io
https://coinlib.io/coin/HPP/HPPCoin

Best Regards
HPP Team
Announcement

HPP Listed on Graviex
https://graviex.net/markets/hppbtc

Best Regards
HPP Team

It is the first time I hear about that exchange but it looks good and charges low fees. Although I assume that majority of HPP volume stays on stocks.exchange, every new exchange is great news.  Cool
copper member
Announcement

HPP Listed on Graviex
https://graviex.net/markets/hppbtc

Best Regards
HPP Team
copper member
Hello hppcoin community! I wanted to start mining, but before that I wanted to know how many coins I could earn!Maybe there is a calculator for calculating mining?
Hi KriptoFull,
it depends on your mining hardware and network diff.
regarding the current network diff, suppose you have 4x Nvidia 1080ti = 400 KH/s you will earn around 100 HPP per day

Best Regards
HPP Team
I downloaded the miner from the official pool, but it does not work for me!Writes that does not support the algorithm!Tell, that me to do, my maps 1050
Hi,
for Nvidia, download the Djm34 version : https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/download/v0.3.0/ccminer.rar

Best Regards
HPP Team
Activity: 394
Hello hppcoin community! I wanted to start mining, but before that I wanted to know how many coins I could earn!Maybe there is a calculator for calculating mining?
Hi KriptoFull,
regarding the current network diff, suppose you have 4x Nvidia 1080ti = 400 KH/s you will earn around 100 HPP per day

Best Regards
HPP Team
I downloaded the miner from the official pool, but it does not work for me!Writes that does not support the algorithm!Tell, that me to do, my maps 1050
copper member
Hi KriptoFull,

Best Regards
HPP Team
Pages:
Jump to: