Pages:
Author

Topic: Hshare(HSR) and Hcash - page 7. (Read 28493 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 07:11:47 AM
How to mining  ?  Cool

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
October 10, 2017, 05:49:03 AM
Network hashrate has grown up 3 times in 10 minutes! from 70 to 200 GH!
Activity: 26
October 09, 2017, 04:03:34 PM
I have been doing a little research on this crypto. I saw it when it was 14 dollars, apparently it is running along the same concept similar to omisego. It seems to be catching steem and I will be keeping a close eye on this crypto. I believe it still have more room to go much higher at least into the 3 digits in the beginning of next year.

The quoted statement was made on 28 aug when this coin was still trading at $38... now it's been under $10 for quite some weeks..

Worst prediction ever?  Grin
Activity: 58
October 09, 2017, 05:23:45 AM
still trading at $7+++

why so high still?
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
October 09, 2017, 05:00:33 AM
not really; in as much that any cryptocurrency can be viewed as a scam.

neat wallet; using a variation of x14 algo (replacing shavite round with sm3).
have literally just stood a stratum up minutes ago to give it a try.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
October 08, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
It's an obvious scam, stay away. Sad to see people still getting away with those in 2017.

Data, Bro. Data.

Data?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 05:21:11 PM
How to mining this coin
Activity: 2
September 27, 2017, 08:59:59 AM
It's an obvious scam, stay away. Sad to see people still getting away with those in 2017.
Activity: 9
September 19, 2017, 01:57:49 AM
what do i do at this point? I bought 1000 shares at $20 a piece the next day binance banned it, should i sell? or cutting losses here doesn't make sense since its only $5k left. i feel like this is a scam , how can a coin drop the way it did, and it smells funny.

Ouch that hurts.

You gave it too big shot.

First I noticed this coin on Cryptomarketcap and was surprised its in tops but noone know anything about it,
and i was suspecting something scammy.

Looks like I was right

And i cant even sell it, cant get verified on acx since im from usa, tried chbtc but wont give me a wallet address for HSR. tried all the other platforms with low volume and it wont work either, so i cant even sell if i want to.

That really sucks, but honestly it could be for the best, just hold it out and see where 2018 takes China and all of their projects.  I think they're going to set regulations in place and a lot of those Chinese Crypto projects will hit ATH's

haha!! that would be great, i would love it to be listed on a exchange and go back to $40. i have already lost so much in crypto i realize its not for me, i need to give money to a friend to control it, i sold 47 eth at 147 figured i would get in lower at around 100 since my average buy in was $285

sold iota that i bought at $0.92 usd at $0.58 to buy the HSR. i started only playing with money i didn't care if i lost then i tried making it back with savings Sad i learnt a hard lesson !!

anyways if HSR can get listed and get back to around $20-$40 i would be really happy! I worked way to hard for that money to blow through it in a few weeks just clicking a button !

I always wondered who the people were that sell when a crypto hits bottom. I found one now, haha.

Regarding HSR: I was in shock when this thing suddenly appeared with a one billion market cap. It almost lost 85% since then. Will take a closer look at the project soon and decide if I should jump in.
Even now with a two hundret million cap it is still extremely big for something that new and unknown.

No need to be a schmuck!! i made that mistake with Eth, you see im in a bad situation and you laugh, i hope you are not that rude to people in general.
Activity: 237
September 18, 2017, 08:56:03 PM
what do i do at this point? I bought 1000 shares at $20 a piece the next day binance banned it, should i sell? or cutting losses here doesn't make sense since its only $5k left. i feel like this is a scam , how can a coin drop the way it did, and it smells funny.

Ouch that hurts.

First I noticed this coin on Cryptomarketcap and was surprised its in tops but noone know anything about it,

Looks like I was right

And i cant even sell it, cant get verified on acx since im from usa, tried chbtc but wont give me a wallet address for HSR. tried all the other platforms with low volume and it wont work either, so i cant even sell if i want to.

That really sucks, but honestly it could be for the best, just hold it out and see where 2018 takes China and all of their projects.  I think they're going to set regulations in place and a lot of those Chinese Crypto projects will hit ATH's

haha!! that would be great, i would love it to be listed on a exchange and go back to $40. i have already lost so much in crypto i realize its not for me, i need to give money to a friend to control it, i sold 47 eth at 147 figured i would get in lower at around 100 since my average buy in was $285

sold iota that i bought at $0.92 usd at $0.58 to buy the HSR. i started only playing with money i didn't care if i lost then i tried making it back with savings Sad i learnt a hard lesson !!

anyways if HSR can get listed and get back to around $20-$40 i would be really happy! I worked way to hard for that money to blow through it in a few weeks just clicking a button !

I always wondered who the people were that sell when a crypto hits bottom. I found one now, haha.

Regarding HSR: I was in shock when this thing suddenly appeared with a one billion market cap. It almost lost 85% since then. Will take a closer look at the project soon and decide if I should jump in.
Even now with a two hundret million cap it is still extremely big for something that new and unknown.

Yes, it's hard to see the value with something so new and unproven.  I think you're betting on the Chinese market adopting only national projects for implementation with NEO, Hshares, ADex, etc etc...
Activity: 12
September 18, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 18, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
I find that most results in google are in chinese, so this maybe a scam, pay attention
Maybe It's Because hshare is the chinese project.  Grin
Activity: 238
September 18, 2017, 11:55:09 AM
I find that most results in google are in chinese, so this maybe a scam, pay attention
September 18, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

September 18, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

September 18, 2017, 09:21:18 AM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 18, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

September 18, 2017, 07:00:32 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
September 18, 2017, 04:53:08 AM
After the uptrend now its time to go down to the ico price

Do you know what the ico price was? It is down to 0.003BTC now from the listing price (0.0068BTC). Definitely looks like an offloading move.

I believe it was $4.50 at ICO.

The coin looks like a crazy pump, they are claiming to release some important crazy news in the next couple of days. I wonder what it could be?  Cheesy

The coin is trading now at  $4.80  (0.00134348 BTC) according to coinmarketcap.com
as of 7:20 AM Sunday, September 17, 2017  (UTC)

Yeah, its only a few cents over ICO at the moment. The big boys made money when it was over $30 about a week ago.
September 17, 2017, 08:30:07 PM
all team members have no profile.... looks like scam.!

linkedin is not banned in China, the Chinese version is OK here, and there is no any information for those Chinese team members!
I am a bit new to crypto but I too got the impression that there was something not right about this. There was only one developer contributing to Github and the Mac wallet didn't work for the better part of a week, additionally, they were basically offering a complete spaghetti soup of buzzwords in the feature section on their website, it did seem that for such a feature set you would need more than one developer. In fact, my suspicion was that HCash and its ilk were responsible for the Chinese action on crypto exchanges. The Chinese government has a strong tradition in preserving social order and cracking down hard on anything that could upset the order.
Having said this - I will no doubt be pretty upset with myself if I see in 2 years time that HCash is trading at $10,000 when it is on the market today for $5.........

HAHA! I feel the same way, which is why I'm gonna just close my eyes and jump into this project.  I'm a little biased on the Chinese market as NEO just made me a lot of money, but if Hcash/Hshares can deliver on this roadmap, it will likely be in the triple digits throughout 2018.  I also think this low price is purely from the Chinese drama happening in the market and when the Chinese Govt release information on opening the country back up to ICO's and exchanges that all of these projects will explode to ATH's.  I could be wrong but this feels like an easy choice/risk for me!
Pages:
Jump to: