Pages:
Author

Topic: [HTN] Hoosat Network fair launch 8.3.2024 14:00 UTC - page 7. (Read 3133 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thats right. It was worst decision make cryptot/euthanasist  one of admin hes discord one of biggest scums and liar. One bad Apple will rot your whole project.

It's funny how the one you call rotten apple can find out those people who are the real rotten apples faster than I can say Cheese.

I will resort to speaking the truth here to the fudders.

1. Pt_kangaroo made video of his child cursing at my image. Who will not ban him for that?
2. Cpt_price broke rule 2 of discord by name calling Cryptonit. As such JohnCena banned him, Cryptonit has not banned anyone.

These two bans will not be removed from Discord. Also Cryptonit and JohnCena are not the ones destroying HTN. HTN will not die because fudders cause panic selling.

I can assure you whoever told you a fanciful story about a 2 year old 'cursing as your image' has lied through their teeth to you.

So, why don't you resort to telling the truth on Bitcointalk: did you see this alleged video of my 'child cursing at your image', or did someone else describe it to you?

Yes I have seen it as I  have seen your prior dick logo to the competition. After the first ban you told me that you would behave. Even now you guys are going on a public forum to cause panic for Discord bans, when you could just DM me and talk things through like real people.

1. Pt_kangaroo made video of his child cursing at my image. Who will not ban him for that?
2. Cpt_price broke rule 2 of discord by name calling Cryptonit. As such JohnCena banned him, Cryptonit has not banned anyone.

These two bans will not be removed from Discord. Also Cryptonit and JohnCena are not the ones destroying HTN. HTN will not die because fudders cause panic selling.

Cpt_Price did not break any rule. I was there in discord when this happened. Cryptonit was mocking Cpt_Price by sharing Private DM publicly which was very childish, he even called himself Moron. The 99% of chat was with Cpt_Price as he didn't retaliate and was very civilized. Also when he confronted Cryptonit with Kraken listing that he was sharing in DM's with different member, that's when i saw Cpt_Price chats was deleted which i assumed he was banned. There was one more guy name Klaudi banned who was defending Cpt_Price. Cryptonit even delete and edited his messages because Price has tagged you and when you would have come then you would have realized it was your Cryptonit who is wrong.

Anyways keep your eyes closed and you will soon see you trusting wrong team members.

You are always free to come to discuss with me in discord about this @tonto_hoosat

Anyway as I have stated. Cryptonit has not banned anyone. cpt_price ban was yesterday revoked as he promised to follow the rules. I have also told them that Klaudi can come and talk with me. pt_kangaroo ban will stay as second ban for him.
Activity: 3

I can assure you whoever told you a fanciful story about a 2 year old 'cursing as your image' has lied through their teeth to you.

So, why don't you resort to telling the truth on Bitcointalk: did you see this alleged video of my 'child cursing at your image', or did someone else describe it to you?

Activity: 4
Thats right. It was worst decision make cryptot/euthanasist  one of admin hes discord one of biggest scums and liar. One bad Apple will rot your whole project.

Cpt_Price did not break any rule. I was there in discord when this happened. Cryptonit was mocking Cpt_Price by sharing Private DM publicly which was very childish, he even called himself Moron. The 99% of chat was with Cpt_Price as he didn't retaliate and was very civilized. Also when he confronted Cryptonit with Kraken listing that he was sharing in DM's with different member, that's when i saw Cpt_Price chats was deleted which i assumed he was banned. There was one more guy name Klaudi banned who was defending Cpt_Price. Cryptonit even delete and edited his messages because Price has tagged you and when you would have come then you would have realized it was your Cryptonit who is wrong.

Anyways keep your eyes closed and you will soon see you trusting wrong team members.
Activity: 83
Why were my comments deleted and why was I muted for seven days in discord  Huh
It's a good thing you can't delete comments here and it shows the unjustified censorship you impose on the Discord channel!
Hey everyone. We added some #HTN to #xeggex faucet.

There is 50k HTN for 0.1 HTN per 24 hours and 10k HTN for 0.0001 HTN per 12 hours now available for you to take.

https://xeggex.com/faucet
We are not Karlsen fork, we are Kaspa fork.

Karlsen was first to create  HeavyHash + Blake3, what does your implementation even differ?

Changing basically one line of code in a fork is called original? Also we do not support Karlsenhash.

Yesterday I asked in the Discord channel why these two people (Cryptonit and JohnCena24) want to kill the project HTN. By quoting what was written from the bitcointalk thread. A little later I was muted and my post was deleted. This kind of censorship makes me lose faith in the project and I'm thinking of redirecting my machines to another project.
Activity: 3
I'm not surprised to see criticism of cryptonit on here.

He resorted to sarcasm, name calling and displays of misunderstanding crypto in general on the occasions I had the misfortune of dealing with him - before being banned myself the first time.

I was later banned a second time for "child abuse" for sharing a video of my 2 year old son having a tantrum over a Hoosat related photo.

All in all, cryptonit is totally unsuitable for involvement with any crypto project. I would have a lot more confident in HTN if he was removed from anything to do with the social media (and the project in general).

Other than that, I quite like the project and the developers behind it. A shame one bad apple has caused so much distaste out there.
You think HTN will get listed on Kraken?? you buying this??? Kaspa is not listed yet and Kraken will list HTN?

Cryptonit guy is a liar, he banned guy named Cpt_price because he confronted him about his messages sent to one member stating they have applied for listing, In turn he started mocking Cpt_Price by sharing his DM where CPT_Price simply asked why dump is happening and where is the big news promised tomorrow and that tomorrow never came. The other community member started to defend Cpt_Price stating Cryptonit that he is mocking and is very disrespectful to which Cryptonit replied yes I M A MORON. Now both guys got banned and their chat history was deleted. Now, cryptonit is spreading lies that Cpt_Price called him moron, hence he is banned. Tonto is not aware of this or if he is aware he is just closing his eyes.

If they can bann people spreading lies. What do you think this project is heading too.

Shame on the project team. Don't have courage to speak truth.
I like the dev Tonto but Cryptonit and JohnCena24 will kill this project. Mocking and banning people is not good and healthy for community. They banned two well known miners who are also part of son of a tech community.

Why they want to kill the project  HTN Huh
Yes i leave too because of the Cryptonic guy full of shit in that guy.
I like the dev Tonto but Cryptonit and JohnCena24 will kill this project. Mocking and banning people is not good and healthy for community. They banned two well known miners who are also part of son of a tech community.
Activity: 171
Merit: 34
✔️ Telegram @miningrelease
It looks like the launch of Hoosat was fair. We are waiting for the xeggex.
The developer did a relaunch in start to make everything fair.
Activity: 5
It looks like the launch of Hoosat was fair. We are waiting for the xeggex.
Great, Pyrin's success is being copied. Another nexellia is born. The one and only true Fork is the Pyrin Network.

Nexellia has nothing to do with Hoosat Network, also Pyrin and Nexellia difference is that of replacing Keccak inside HeavyHash with Blake3 which we also made because someone messing up with our launch.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
great another kaspa fork. running out of original ideas? how many kaspa forks do we really need

Actually it's not wrong doing a fork of any systems. The important thing is "how developer build their platform, ecosystem, and promote their project"

We're Thrilled to Announce the Launch of Exbitron!

Everyone today marks a significant milestone for us, and we're excited to share this moment with you. After week of hard work, dedication, and relentless pursuit of excellence, we are proud to introduce Exbitron exchange.

Join Us on This Exciting Journey

As we embark on this journey, we invite you to join the Exbitron community. Sign up today, explore the platform, and start your trading journey with us. We're committed to continuously improving and expanding our offerings to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Thank you for being a part of this journey. We're excited about the future and look forward to growing together. As a thanks we have made pre-payment of 500,000 HTN for HNT/USDT pair trading fees for you! So enjoy free trading as long as the 500,000 HTN lasts!

https://exbitron

Welcome aboard,
The Exbitron Team

Nowadays Building exchange as platform is not effective way especially if you have low budget.
Activity: 27
Great, Pyrin's success is being copied. Another nexellia is born. The one and only true Fork is the Pyrin Network.
Pages:
Jump to: