Pages:
Author

Topic: http://luckyb.it/ - page 2. (Read 3483 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
November 22, 2014, 01:49:35 AM
wow, quite a big storm around .. I apologize for my words, I might have had a bad day, but I did not expect that at this forum are only the winners ..  Shocked

For the word "thiefs" - sorry - was not fair!

Edit: Big SORRY! Was VERY not fair! I should to know what im doing.. just my fault nothing more..

Guys he already apologised and admitted he was just having a bad day!

OP, could you lock this topic to prevent more pointless flaming?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 12:46:31 AM
http://luckyb.it/ - the worst gambling place i ever seen.. or maybe the best for owners - thefts

You want to lose - go there!

You need proof to make a claim like this.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
November 22, 2014, 12:40:49 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone out there won?

I'm sure that's impossible.. just save your kids..

Don't cry just cause you lost that 0.01 BTC...  Undecided
You didn't provide any proof of why you think they are a bad gambling site.... Probably just another butthurt kid.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 22, 2014, 12:35:00 AM
Can only put my 2 cents in, but I lost 30% of the games I played. I think something may be fishy but need proof in order to say for sure.

So that means you win 70% of the games you play. How is that fishy?  Huh

:=_) sometimes those numbers in math just sound better when said one way then when said the other lol manipulating the results to make it sound in favor.. *(not u mike the OP)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
November 22, 2014, 12:19:37 AM
wow, quite a big storm around .. I apologize for my words, I might have had a bad day, but I did not expect that at this forum are only the winners ..  Shocked

For the word "thiefs" - sorry - was not fair!

Edit: Big SORRY! Was VERY not fair! I should to know what im doing.. just my fault nothing more..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 21, 2014, 03:47:08 PM
Can only put my 2 cents in, but I lost 30% of the games I played. I think something may be fishy but need proof in order to say for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
November 21, 2014, 03:15:54 PM
Still no proof provided...

He was having a bad day and lost leave him.

While that guy have a bad day, yesterday i count 10 x130 hits on red...
Activity: 674
November 20, 2014, 05:02:43 AM
Luckybit is legit and I don't have any problem with it. I don't play a lot there though, because the tx fee adds up to be a small issue for me. Smiley

tx in fees becomes an issue, only when you wager less than 0.002, as the payout might just be the txin fees. However, when you wager a higher bet, then it is hardly an issue.

The problem is smaller for larger bets, but it is still considerable.
For example to play a 0.01 bet, I need to pay 2 * 0.0001 tx fee which is 2% of my bet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
November 20, 2014, 04:44:54 AM
Luckybit is legit and I don't have any problem with it. I don't play a lot there though, because the tx fee adds up to be a small issue for me. Smiley

tx in fees becomes an issue, only when you wager less than 0.002, as the payout might just be the txin fees. However, when you wager a higher bet, then it is hardly an issue.
Activity: 674
November 20, 2014, 04:02:28 AM
Activity: 196
November 19, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

he had a bad day and lost "many" bets in a row.
Now I am gonna try that site again, and see if things are fine
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2014, 04:26:39 PM

Activity: 378
November 19, 2014, 03:52:37 PM
i played here a lot and made profit it cant be scam
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
November 19, 2014, 03:40:00 PM
Activity: 196
November 19, 2014, 02:28:49 PM
I avoid using luckybit, just because its unlucky,but I think that they are fair guys
Activity: 162
November 19, 2014, 02:18:49 PM
http://luckyb.it/ - the worst gambling place i ever seen.. or maybe the best for owners - thefts

Wait, you talking smack to a site just because you didnt win anything there doesnt mean the site is scam.
If you are accusing them to be a scam site, why don't you provide more proof?
Post some screenshots or what.

Please, tell me where i call someone a scammer? I have a feeling that you call people like that.. I'm included..

Well, you did call them thieves, right? That being the case, it's your duty to present some sort of proof - or at the very least, take seoincorporation's offer to analyze your bet.

Don't have problem with that.. But you call them thieves - not me - right?
Absolutely, YES. You called us "thefts". This is your sentence... "maybe the best for owners - thefts" isn't?? Do you have any proof??? so be with me in some lines...:

LB always appreciated, appreciating and will appreciate feedbacks, but not accusations... i am wondered how you can easily open a thread against other sites and accuse them without any evidence... i am oldest moderator of LB and one of the oldest members too, but in this 1 year never got such feedbacks (accusations) like yours, you are opening this thread because you lost some money there...in gambling?? right??? So there is a place who called GAMBLING... do you know what does mean GAMBLING??? it means that you may lose or win there... there is no guarantee that you lose or win (this is gambling in short words), absolutely we cleared everything in our agreement, we said that PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY...THIS IS GAMBLING, but i think you never cared to that agreement letter and clicked on "I Agree". This your sentence is really funny "You want to lose - go there!" do you know why?? because i am feeling that you know GAMBLING as a safe place to invest and because this, you are expecting to win always and be in profit, but this is totally "FALSE", if you can't afford losing on gambling (Not only LB but everywhere) do not play, at all, as also LB is provably fair and you can check your bets too. For sure i will report this to moderators for accusing of being thieve to a highly trusted gambling site with you and without any proof and just by this reason... "I lost on gambling"...heh. I hope they do an appropriate action against this and i hope you get a deep understand of GAMBLING after it.

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
November 19, 2014, 02:08:01 PM
1.Wrong Topic you should write  http://luckyb.it/ - just be carefull WITH Jo  Grin
2.No Legitimate Proof mean " 0 " / Zero
3.All post reply here is the legitimate proof that show Luckybit Reguler users fight back defend their beloved site.

My Wise Advice is , don't start the fight that you can't win
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
November 19, 2014, 11:47:00 AM
Provide your proofs before accusing someone.
You might get negative trust by doing that.
Yup, you should keep this in mind. Its one thing to not like a site, and tell people to not play there, But its another to tell people that the site is a scam. Definitely not worth getting a negative trust on your senior account. If you do have any kind of proof suggesting those drops were not fair, you should post them .
Activity: 252
Ace of ♠♠♠♠
November 19, 2014, 11:43:47 AM
Provide your proofs before accusing someone.
You might get negative trust by doing that.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
November 19, 2014, 11:40:49 AM
no evidence, so I will ignore the topic
Pages:
Jump to: