Pages:
Author

Topic: http://rigs.online - rent (out) Dagger Hashimoto (Ethereum/Shift/Expanse) Rigs - page 3. (Read 7961 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It is weekend..  You will be able to withdraw automatically on Monday when work days begin again.
Btc withdrawals will be enabled / implemented on Monday.

Please stop this senseless fud, you could always rent other rigs with the earned btc

Automatic refunding of rigs which dont give the hashrate specified or dont mine at all is implemented now btw
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I think there's something wrong with this site. I give them 1 more day
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I see my btc on my balance but I can't withdrawal them. WTF?
Send an email but no respond.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
How can I withdrawal my btc?
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Zero fees currently.

Rigs cannot be edited, but you can delete your own rig and just create a new one. Editing will be allowed later.

Manual payout is also added currently.

At the moment I'm coding rig verification, so a user only gets paid if the rig was online and hashing all the time it was rented, this feature will be ready in a few hours.

Maybe a list with rented rigs will be good where you can also edit pools or change .
Anyway I sent some messages to admin regarding a rig that dissapeared after I paid.

Thanks

Zero fees currently.

Rigs cannot be edited, but you can delete your own rig and just create a new one. Editing will be allowed later.

Manual payout is also added currently.

At the moment I'm coding rig verification, so a user only gets paid if the rig was online and hashing all the time it was rented, this feature will be ready in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1108
What are your fees?
How can I edit leased rigs?
Is there manual payout?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I am still waiting for the invite code.

All invite codes have been sent.

Kind of strange, a lot of links don't work on the site: ie. about us, terms of service, etc.....

Focusing on the features/technical details currently and will fill these gaps from the template soon.

When I'll see my btc balance after I rent my rig and second, what if I shut down my my rigs (of any reason) during renting, will I  be paid by used time?

Kind of strange, a lot of links don't work on the site: ie. about us, terms of service, etc.....

Focusing on the features/technical details currently and will fill these gaps from the template soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Activity: 518
Wow, that's pretty cheap: 80 MHS for 0.01/24HRS..... Huh
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 550
Seems to work ok for me - can you add "Nicehash-Style" renting ? I don't want to rent multiple rigs, I just want to rent XXX MH/s for XX hours ...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
what the invite code?
You can set any price you want if you put your rig online "we" have only user defined prices.
legendary
Activity: 2026
your prices are x8 higher than the real profit (60mh-s/0.1btc)...are you looking for fools?
Hey fellow miners,

we're proud to present the first working rental service for Dagger Hashimoto (Ethereum) Rigs:

http://rigs.online

At rigs.online you can currently:

- rent rigs for the dagger hashimoto algo

- point the rigs to an Ethereum based Pool (currently suprnova is tested and supported, we're currently adding others)

- add your own rigs for renting at own defined price and name.

- point the rigs to a default pool/url if they're not rented

- we also have a mobile theme - everything can be done from your iphone/android device

Three Rigs are currently available and we're adding more as you read this.

Everything is kept as simple as possible - on an active monitor function is currently being worked on so you'll be refunded if the rig is not working at all or only at a percentage lower than what it is announced etc.

As we're currently in public beta and eagerly working behind the scenes, we're giving out invite codes for users interested in the service.
Just send us a PM and we'll reply back with an invite code asap.

Please use this thread as a support/feedback thread - we're open for all suggestions and comments and trying to give you the best service available.
Pages:
Jump to: