Pages:
Author

Topic: Huawei F100 VU9P FPGA Mining Cards now Available - page 2. (Read 2169 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

A trusted member doesn't add any value to it.

If its a new board, I can understand. But its not.

As an escrow isn't needed as I am going to pay with a credit card, for a product that does have a P/N and an official warranty I really don't see the point
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
No demo, refusing to send a board (that will be shiped back to the company after tests + videos) to a very highly trusted and estimed member, I don't care what the company is, I smell red flags and scam. Period.
+1
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
No demo, refusing to send a board (that will be shiped back to the company after tests + videos) to a very highly trusted and estimed member, I don't care what the company is, I smell red flags and scam. Period.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Any NA group buys coming?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

The only red flag I see is a new BCT account? Is that all that really matters? Forgive me for defending against unsubstantiated claims. Maybe check out our facebook? Or Ebay feedback? How about give me a call? Lets talk Smiley

You want to talk to thousands of potential clients instead of sending one demo board to trusted member?  Huh I don't get it. if it was legit and has demo board with all mentioned algos available I know what I would do for sales to explode.
hype-hype-hype.
Nowadays ONLY hardware manufacturers and distributors making money in crypto mining sphere.

Our farm is still profitable and FPGAs are still profitable - you can achieve as high as 30 x 1080ti on some algos for 300w or less. Depends how you're doing it I guess
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
hype-hype-hype.
Nowadays ONLY hardware manufacturers and distributors making money in crypto mining sphere.
Red flags all over.

Biggest one, they claim to have dev boards but refuse to send one to Phillip to prove they are legit.

No escrow. GL getting money back from empty accounts.

Whitefire-yi reverse psychology, blabla you don't have to buy muh stuff. Shitty attitude. I wouldn't buy from these guys if they were legit.

The only red flag I see is a new BCT account? Is that all that really matters? Forgive me for defending against unsubstantiated claims. Maybe check out our facebook? Or Ebay feedback? How about give me a call? Lets talk Smiley

To be honest, you are kind of wasting your time responding to every criticism and accusation.  Even the guy who runs SQRL has quit updating his thread because its just full of repetitive questions and complaints, and this started before the guy even took money from anyone!  Many people question new vendors (rightfully so) because so many people have been burned by new companies and established companies alike.  You've posted addresses, vat numbers, take credit cards, etc, there is not much more you can do.  Like you said, people either believe you or they don't  Grin Grin Grin Grin

One thing I would say though to help your cause, would to give more specific information as to when these will ship.  Like when you will receive them, are delays anticipated, etc. As Phil said, these things always seem to be delayed!

Yeah you are probably right, I understand that people need to be careful and I am open to criticism as long as not off the cuff. Calling someone a scammer etc... without actually doing any research is just lazy.

Those are fair questions - We have been told that the boards will ship 6 weeks after the group buy has closed. We have said 6-8 weeks to allow for slippage. If we do not deliver within 8 weeks then I will be happy to refund anyone. We have an office in Shenzhen and a director who is very good friends with a Huawei employee, I can't say who for obvious reasons. On this basis we do not expect any major delay.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Red flags all over.

Biggest one, they claim to have dev boards but refuse to send one to Phillip to prove they are legit.

Whitefire-yi reverse psychology, blabla you don't have to buy muh stuff. Shitty attitude. I wouldn't buy from these guys if they were legit.

To be honest, you are kind of wasting your time responding to every criticism and accusation.  Even the guy who runs SQRL has quit updating his thread because its just full of repetitive questions and complaints, and this started before the guy even took money from anyone!  Many people question new vendors (rightfully so) because so many people have been burned by new companies and established companies alike.  You've posted addresses, vat numbers, take credit cards, etc, there is not much more you can do.  Like you said, people either believe you or they don't  Grin Grin Grin Grin

One thing I would say though to help your cause, would to give more specific information as to when these will ship.  Like when you will receive them, are delays anticipated, etc. As Phil said, these things always seem to be delayed!
What about updates?
Monero will fork next month with new algo probably and it should destroy FPGAs...

The beauty of an FPGA is that it’s FIELD PROGRAMABLE!

Any forks will just need a new bitstream. Takes work yes. But not impossible like an ASIC. Very similar to how a fork requires an update to your GPU mining software, it’s no different really.

^^^ what he said
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
What about updates?
Monero will fork next month with new algo probably and it should destroy FPGAs...

The beauty of an FPGA is that it’s FIELD PROGRAMABLE!

Any forks will just need a new bitstream. Takes work yes. But not impossible like an ASIC. Very similar to how a fork requires an update to your GPU mining software, it’s no different really.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
What about updates?
Activity: 77
25000 pounds for a 6 machine rig... on a presale in a bear market with no escrow or trust test.

Apart from the naked scam risk, what does anyone believe the ROI would be?  Grin
Can you post us a video of one of your FPGA cards hashing with any of those algo's and maybe "Bithash Mining" on a piece of paper somewhere nearby?

We do not have the dev boards yet. Our dev boards will be sent out around 3 weeks before the rest but there is still a wait on them. Anyone who does FPGA mining will understand where we are coming from.

Heres some fresh pics just for you, mining 0xbtc at 13 GH/s with a modded vcu (same VU9P chip)
Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/BYjZBGM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eQKbfJk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/cIV2z6D.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kBRll7z.jpg

mike.rs/profile/?address=0x351C378F2f7B32445E91E81696529E30C170e29C
Activity: 77
I have bought many machines from Bithash since last year and know him personally. I have only had one break and it was repaired by them in less than a week. It's not fair to call genuine businesses a scam do your homework first!!
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Can you post us a video of one of your FPGA cards hashing with any of those algo's and maybe "Bithash Mining" on a piece of paper somewhere nearby?
I've been looking to buy FPGA but can't help to see red flags:

You said you're not new but your website was made last year and you just pay for one year?

Updated Date: 2018-08-07T21:04:01
Creation Date: 2017-12-17T12:15:26

You said you're in UK but the site is registered in Toronto?

Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Country: CA

272 Bath St Glasgow G2 4JR, UK takes me to a Virtual Office? Blue Square Offices

I don't want to imply anything but I see somebody trying to hide something,sorry If I offended anybody but I wont give my hard earned money that easily.

PS: Huawei doesn't need merit on the forum but they don't need to sell here either...maybe a joke? Grin

Shopify is Canadian so that would explain that.  They said that they are UK registered, not that they have a big bustling office in Glasgow. This is more than likely to get an EU vat number (which checks out:  http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/)  Its always good to be apprehensive, but if you are going to publish this detective work, you might as well know what to look for first  Grin Grin

Also, you cannot register for VAT unless you meet minimum turnover requirements. We are a genuine company but I understand peoples concerns. With all due respect though - its quite easy to tell whether a company is a scam or not and we certainly aren't.
Activity: 208
Merit: 3
In my opinion the site looks legit and much more professional than SQRL/Mineority.

How much is the shipping to germany ?
Do you only have the UK-place of busines in EU (brexit) ?
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
Red flags all over.

Pages:
Jump to: