Pages:
Author

Topic: HUGE ACCOUNT AUCTION ! From Member to Sr.Member ! Choise the best one for you ! - page 3. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
can OP update about the end date of this auction?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
i bid 0.016 for account no 4 Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Bid accepted.

Listen, I have given all the details about the account, what do you want to know? Write here and I'll answer ! Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Acc no. 5 i will bid 0.015

Can op pm me the details about the acc ?
Price are negotiable !
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

If only most account doesn't have any games and round section history, I think these account will be more expensive.
So about the price, all fixed or negotiable
I know that you want to make easy for us mostly of the information are ok.
What i would be interested is for the first account do you have a signed message for it?
If yes how old is the post containing the address. then i will make a bid if it fits my needs.

Yes, I've do it. Post that containing the address is old more than 1 year. September 2014 exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I know that you want to make easy for us mostly of the information are ok.
What i would be interested is for the first account do you have a signed message for it?
If yes how old is the post containing the address. then i will make a bid if it fits my needs.
http://www.ultraimg.com/image/ewWC

Please, check the image. If some moderators may help me to charge it here it would be great, because I'm not able to do this.

Not declared= In that section there isn’t any done post.

Escrow is allowed, buyer pays the fee. Please, don’t ask for sale because I think that price of account is very good.

You can buy some packets of account:
All account at 0.335 BTC (Very good price)
Account 1,2,6 at 0.225 BTC (1 is for free)
Account 1,3,6 at  0.25 BTC (1 for free)

Please, if you want to buy more than 1 account, let me know your offer with a PM and I’ll be happy to reply you. Anyway, this account (only the one are updated, the other can reach the Sr.Member status without any problem, you have only to post), have many potential and can be used for all (signature campaign, etc.). There aren’t active loans on this account.

ROI is expressed in function of time, you can recover the investment in the showed time.

I can provide signed message respectively on each one account. NO account hacked, I’ve managed it from the first to the last day.
Pages:
Jump to: