Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge airdrop (13,333.333CTW=250$) for loyal members - page 2. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Interesting project. Great success to the dev team.
Activity: 434
Please i see a referal part being added. Do you mean everyone can refer only ten people, or the total referal for the whole members should be ten?
Per the message I received, every participant of the referral system has a limit of 10 people to invite. Hope you got it. Join their telegram and ask this question there.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Please i see a referal part being added. Do you mean everyone can refer only ten people, or the total referal for the whole members should be ten?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thumbs up to all the minds behind this project. Its a great idea and i know it will be mega!
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
This project is going to be promising.  All the best in your project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I hope I am not late for this. I won't allow 13,333 coins to go scot free. Thanks dev. I wish the project a success
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
13,333.333CTW Tokens? Thats so huge. I believe this doesn't turn out to be one of the shit coins. Sounds like a good project though.
Activity: 434
Note: I am posting this here on behalf of cryptotalksworld. I am in no way related to the project and for that matter may not be the right person to ask questions. For your questions, join at cryptotalksworld and ask all your questions at the About section
Thanks.

CryptoTalksWorld - the most friendly crypto forum - is airdropping CTW tokens for 1,500 participants. 20,000,000CTW Tokens have been allocated for this airdrop. 13,333.333CTW per participant  REMEMBER: This airdrop is strictly for members on CryptoTalksWolrd. Click HERE to Join

Spreadsheet

EDITED:
NEW

Referral system added
Details:
Get additional 2000CTW for any new member you refer.
Limit = 10 referrals
Get your referral link at your profile section and start referring friends.
Note: referral tokens will be paid only after the member you referred reaches Jr member rank.
Pages:
Jump to: