Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge Altcoin rally underway - page 2. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 05:47:28 AM
Cannot help notice how the total crypto market cap is up over $100 billion in just last two or three days.
Most coins are up big. Do not know what is the reason of this big rise now but it  feels good Smiley
Yes, it weird to see how impact BTC increase help altcoins.
JCM
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:16:10 AM
The market is overheated. This can not continue, so there must be a relapse.
Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 17, 2017, 05:14:07 AM
It is good when we see altcoin become huge at marketcap as long as bitcoin can not solve the transactions fees problem. To be honest i now choosing altcoin for sending coin between exchanger bitcoin fees is hurt me. We will see 1 trillion marketcap soon maybe in 2018 and the marketcap will devide to bitcoin and altcoin as well.

I agree with you man, bitcoin fee is too high right now but did you try to use segwit ? It's a lot faster and cheaper than the old bitcoin address.

We'll probably hit more than 1 trillion marketcap in 2018 in my opinion. Everyone one to be part of the crypto world
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
December 17, 2017, 05:12:24 AM
Cannot help notice how the total crypto market cap is up over $100 billion in just last two or three days.
Most coins are up big. Do not know what is the reason of this big rise now but it  feels good Smiley
The reason is more people are coming into the crypto, more money fly to the crypto too. As you can see how the majority of the coin get huge increase. And especially about the bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash futures contract give a lot of the advertise to the unfamiliar person.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
December 17, 2017, 04:47:46 AM
It is good when we see altcoin become huge at marketcap as long as bitcoin can not solve the transactions fees problem. To be honest i now choosing altcoin for sending coin between exchanger bitcoin fees is hurt me. We will see 1 trillion marketcap soon maybe in 2018 and the marketcap will devide to bitcoin and altcoin as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 17, 2017, 02:23:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: