Pages:
Author

Topic: *Huge Chance to WIN! Free Contest* 0.85 Prizepot! - page 9. (Read 7788 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com
Just pm`d to join.

If I win, the amount will help me get my 1st antminer! and then I`d probably do a giveaway of .1 to pay it forward.  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
If all of the people since Sumerian last posted have PM'd him in accordance with his entry rules, and thus entered, it looks like we just need 7 more people to join in on this before he puts the contest funds in escrow.

Good luck to everybody. I would say that no matter who the exact winners are, we're all winning in a sense of our community. I just think it's awesome that we even have people nice enough to contribute to these types of contests and give back to the community. I don't know about everybody else, but I am proud to be a part of history and the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency revolution and community. I just wish the scammers would stop stealing from their own community; it hurts us all in a sense.

snarlpill

EDIT: Just realized I used the word "community" 4 times. But ah well, it works and I meant it.  Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?
PM'd you the first day you posted this! Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Pm sent.

Please let me win, I need money for the operation of my balls.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Whats the deadline? lol.

My reason: If I get a chance to win any of those spots, it would help me a lot since I`m trying to figure out how to pay my next internet bill.  Smiley
Activity: 364
I would like to win so I can help my neighbors out with food and to help buy cement to fix there toilet. 
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
    Pm sent.

I want to win first prize, because this is my chance to have 0.5 BTC in my wallet, for the first time in my life.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Pm sent,

I really need money to pay off my debt.
Activity: 137
PMed

I want to win just because I'd like to win with no investment or as less effort as possible. But I'm curious what kind of contest you're hiding  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
PM sent

Why do I want to win? Because it's damn easy to join this contest, it's free BTC, and I'm awesome Cheesy
Activity: 191
PM sent

Why I want to win? It is just because I need more BTC, no matter how small the amount is  Cheesy
Activity: 35
PM sent Wink

Why do I want to win?
Well actually I've asked for a loan of 1 btcs recently but to no avail because my collateral isn't good enough.
If i won it'd be like getting my loan but without needing to pay back   Smiley I need the btcs urgently to repay my friend.

Even if I don't win, good luck to everyone else Cheesy
Address: 1PjWkHnmTgVBW7MYmK2jUjtPqtSBFG5ygj
Thanks for this amazing chance  Smiley
Activity: 9
I like Contest Prizes 0.5 BTC.
Activity: 252
PM'ed

I want to join because i need some funds to make donations to our high lord Dank of Dankness
Activity: 7
 Pming

I want to win 0.1 BTC
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
Just pm'ed you.

Would love to win this, this is my first time joining this kind of contest.

Edit I want to win this because i just got scammed by 0.1BTC
Activity: 10
PM Sent

Interesting BTCPRIZE
Activity: 11
I sent a PM as well.

I want to win because of free money.
Activity: 9
pm sent