Pages:
Author

Topic: huge crypto market correction incoming - page 6. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 29, 2017, 03:25:47 AM
For your own good remove what has happened in stocks and forex markets from your mind as this is a new market and price behavior is quiet different. People has been saying bitcoin price is bubble others saying the upward movement is abnormal since bitcoin was $1,500 July this year but were are we now?  If you have bitcoin hold and if you don't have buy.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
November 29, 2017, 03:17:44 AM
Are those really even corrections? I know the first "correction" was the China ban, but what's the second one? Wasn't that the Bitcoin Cash attack? I'm not expecting a massive correction, but then again I'm no expert on the subject.

Either way, if we're basing off past bull runs anyway, we can see that it has come back stronger each time. You also say healthy markets need corrections to keep growing, so one coming should be of no concern. If you're a HODLer with long term plans, you have nothing to worry about at all. If you're a trader, then it may be time to sell and wait for the dip, if it really will even come.

That's really good point, I've recently stopped thinking about crashes as corrections because they are simply a part of specluation. To put it simply, the price is growing because there are people who buy because they believe that the price will increase further, while most of others who have bought earlier wait out of fear of missing out on bigger profits. But when buying stops, the trend reverses and people start selling because they see no growth in the near future - so the price quickly crashes to some lower level. This is essentially what "correction" is all about - the price goes from "overpriced" to "fair" or even "underpriced". But with Bitcoin it's a bit different than traditional markets - Bitcoin may crash due to huge speculation on some FUD - like China ban or Bcash pump recently. It is also very volatile and no one can really tell what is the "healthy" price for it, so Bitcoin usually recovers from corrections (dips, crashes) very quickly, which means they might not really be corrections - Bitcoin's value rarely stabilizes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 02:58:01 AM
Cryptocurrencies are adapting the technology. But, if the balance is not good, then corrections should be done.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 02:44:10 AM
Nothing scares me like the upcoming correction  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm really afraid that correction may be such powerful and huge, that we can lose a lot of current players at the market. Maybe it's time to burst to be reborn as a phoenix?

But mostly, I care about my savings in BTC  Grin
Activity: 17
November 29, 2017, 02:34:35 AM
Does this current bullish cycle not worry anyone?
Most people that know how markets work know that healthy markets need to correct to continue growing.
The current bullish cycle is larger than the first and second one, where we saw some nasty corrections, meaning things could get real dirty, real soon.
Market cap has increased from $250B to $310B within 7 days.
I want to know what people think.

https://gyazo.com/d0acc37f197a677ac4752650c7e94e77

All has been watching very keenly when will this correction occur. From the all time highs of both $7k-$9.9k there is no recorded fluctuation in pricing only the opposite of it and it still rises. Correction will strike the market soon but there is no need to panic. It will not crash only a correction.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
November 29, 2017, 02:30:18 AM
Are those really even corrections? I know the first "correction" was the China ban, but what's the second one? Wasn't that the Bitcoin Cash attack? I'm not expecting a massive correction, but then again I'm no expert on the subject.

Either way, if we're basing off past bull runs anyway, we can see that it has come back stronger each time. You also say healthy markets need corrections to keep growing, so one coming should be of no concern. If you're a HODLer with long term plans, you have nothing to worry about at all. If you're a trader, then it may be time to sell and wait for the dip, if it really will even come.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 29, 2017, 12:40:25 AM
Most people that know how markets work know that healthy markets need to correct to continue growing.
The current bullish cycle is larger than the first and second one, where we saw some nasty corrections, meaning things could get real dirty, real soon.

And why we should be worried, corrections are a natural thing to happen in a market, if the price goes down I do not have a problem with that, the only ones with a problem are those that bought at the top and are going to lose money because of it but for the rest of the people in bitcoin that are holding for the long term do not care if there are corrections since they will probably still be on profit no matter how big is the correction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 28, 2017, 10:12:39 PM
That's treu and most of the crypto investors are aware of it. The market is reacting positively because of the positive adoption news coming from every corner of the globe. CME group is about to start their crypto futures contract shortly and many traders and speculators are betting high on it. So we all know that a correction is imminent. But we are also sure that it won't be long before the market bounds back. A little correction is needed to take the next leap and also it will give us another golden chance to score some more bitcoins at a cheaper price. The entire market is running high on positivity so the correction will only be a very temporary phase.

This is on point. Correction always happen on any type of market but with more people investing in bitcoin, price correction will surely be temporary. Just hold your bitcoin because 2018 will be another great year for bitcoin holders.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
November 28, 2017, 07:59:01 PM
That's treu and most of the crypto investors are aware of it. The market is reacting positively because of the positive adoption news coming from every corner of the globe. CME group is about to start their crypto futures contract shortly and many traders and speculators are betting high on it. So we all know that a correction is imminent. But we are also sure that it won't be long before the market bounds back. A little correction is needed to take the next leap and also it will give us another golden chance to score some more bitcoins at a cheaper price. The entire market is running high on positivity so the correction will only be a very temporary phase.
Activity: 8
November 28, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: