Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge Lisk News - page 2. (Read 1978 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
June 08, 2016, 11:15:46 AM
lol wow such advising.
nobody cares re. another ico shitcoin Eastern Euro high end scam which may release very minor shit.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 08, 2016, 11:15:14 AM
Scam account, scam currency, scam news. What do I need to add?

The news is true. It has been covered in media publications.
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/two-early-ethereum-backers-join-lisk-as-senior-advisers/
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 11:07:40 AM

2 advisors are added

So Lisk is going to the moon, right ?

~CfA~

Just some volatility fuel to help daytraders continue to beat each other to death.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 09:07:49 AM
I have invested half a bitcoin on Lisk. I have bought them a little bit high. I'm guessing that the price is still very low, so I'm waiting for it to go to at least 2 mills. What do you guys think?

Probably a safe bet  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 09:07:39 AM
I have invested half a bitcoin on Lisk. I have bought them a little bit high. I'm guessing that the price is still very low, so I'm waiting for it to go to at least 2 mills. What do you guys think?

I think lisk one of the scam coin that i heard for some of traders outside.. they are starting good price when they release it in trading site.. but now the price is very low and they are still fighting it because they believe that the price will be back again to high.. i think for now there's no hope for lisk..
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 08, 2016, 09:01:56 AM

There's no crystal ball obviously, but I think LSK's market cap. will be on par with ETH within 18 months. LSK is different enough from ETH with its sidechains as to be useful in ways that ETH cannot. Both have great potential but LSK has more room to grow valuation-wise given that it is currently valued at a fraction of ETH.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 08:44:38 AM
June 08, 2016, 08:29:06 AM
Lisk just announced the addition of Charles Hoskinson & Steven Nerayoff as Senior Advisors to Lisk. Both played strong roles in the rise of Ethereum.  

Hoskinson has been CEO of Ethereum, was deeply involved it its design and implementation, and is currently the CEO of Input Output HK, which hosts one of the largest cryptocurrency research divisions in the world.

Steven Nerayoff is an attorney, venture capitalist, and prolific entrepreneur. He has 20 patents, founded 6 companies including blockchain venture capital firm Maple Ventures, IoT/AI/Smart City company Cloudparc, and internet marketplace iOffer.

Both see huge potential in Lisk!

Max continues to surprise and his addition of seasoned industry professionals/intellectuals should bring confidence to Lisk investors that the sky truly is the limit for this project.

Getting people who used to be involved with ETH is hardly huge news. 
Also if they are just senior advisors, then they probably get nothing or little out of it, so won't be offering much time to the project.

Good that you are excited though!

ETH is a big deal. Charles Hoskinson and Steven Nerayoff were two of the most prominent individuals responsible for that. Now they're advising LSK. That's big.
June 08, 2016, 08:19:36 AM

A scam currency wouldn't be working so hard on continued development and integration. The involvement of incredibly smart and successful people is not scam news. It's the lifeblood of successful projects. As for 'scam account'... Go F yourself.  Not every new poster here is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
June 08, 2016, 08:10:46 AM
Lisk just announced the addition of Charles Hoskinson & Steven Nerayoff as Senior Advisors to Lisk. Both played strong roles in the rise of Ethereum.  

Hoskinson has been CEO of Ethereum, was deeply involved it its design and implementation, and is currently the CEO of Input Output HK, which hosts one of the largest cryptocurrency research divisions in the world.

Steven Nerayoff is an attorney, venture capitalist, and prolific entrepreneur. He has 20 patents, founded 6 companies including blockchain venture capital firm Maple Ventures, IoT/AI/Smart City company Cloudparc, and internet marketplace iOffer.

Max continues to surprise and his addition of seasoned industry professionals/intellectuals should bring confidence to Lisk investors that the sky truly is the limit for this project.

Getting people who used to be involved with ETH is hardly huge news. 
Also if they are just senior advisors, then they probably get nothing or little out of it, so won't be offering much time to the project.

Good that you are excited though!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
June 08, 2016, 08:03:14 AM
June 08, 2016, 07:53:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: