Pages:
Author

Topic: [HUGE RED FLAGS] TAGZ, under the microscope by Dr. Rex Yeap - page 2. (Read 1418 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
A great project not scam
0x3c74958d1c272Ae90C9f16246Ef3d5d9D2BcfD5d
Activity: 1
TAGZ is real project, not scam. The website is very user friendly and the web interface is well designed and very professional. Good to see that the TAGZ token is doing good performance and IEOs are listing.
Activity: 96
Real project not a scam don't miss this project already trading start and price going very pump best of luck #tagz team work heart
Activity: 42
 great team great project i love tagz

tags is one of the the most trusted and uprising exchange platform. It is not a scam platform
Activity: 169
TAGZ Exchange is not scam, TAGZ is Ausralia’s largest fully regulated and licensed AML/CTF compliant AUSTRAC registered Dual Gateway Exchange Platform.  i traded now and sucessfully deposit and withdraw with no hassle.
Activity: 60
I have never seen a project like this.
Its a very good and strong project.
Hope for its success .
very sad for those thought its scam.its a 100% real project.
Activity: 785
all the haters out there Tagz exchnage is active https://trade.tagz.com/trade/view check out and stop spreading Fud !
TAGZ are not scam.
it is good and better than others
Activity: 66
TAGZ is a good exchange, has many features, good liquidity, and especially Tagz is not SCAM
Activity: 27
I traded on the exchange yesterday and everything worked fine until there are no complaints. Developers have a ready-made product in the form of an exchange. Let's see what will happen in a few months of work, while it is too early to judge them since very little time has passed.
Activity: 5
A good new exchange that started working the other day. I already managed to trade there and the impressions are very good, while the withdraw is closed but they promise to open it the other day. The exchange, according to the creators, meets all Australian laws.
Activity: 2
I have never seen such an exchange which is fully approved by Australian government they tried their best to achieve the success but some dumpers dumped the price and people started cursing the project but i am personally following this project from the starting now it is down but i believe it will achieve the heights soon
Activity: 17
Tagz exchange the easiest and best way to buy, sell, send, receive and trade your favourite altcoin cryptocurrencies and it is definitely not a scam.
Activity: 112
Tagz is not a scam exchange.. tagz exchange is real and here stay.
TAGZ is not Scam. Exchange works! Token is growing! Very good project! Participate in it! No need to accuse ahead of time. Shocked
Activity: 4
TAGZ  itself as Australia’s first fully regulated AML/CTF compliant AUSTRAC registered dual gateway exchange platform. SO , why you think tags is scam exchange. It's one of the best exchange . I am using tagz from last 3 months and I am happy with tagz progress .
So , Tags is not scam exchange . I again repeat it is not scam exchange .

Love you tagz

Activity: 17
Tagz is one of the best exchange . Tagz is not Scam . Wait for beta launch,  then see tagz to the moon
Activity: 95
Way to go tagz...what an awesome project with unlimited benefit! Please note tagz is not a scam...
Activity: 11
TAGZ is not a scam,I repeat,it is not a scam.TAGZ stand to give much more benefit to all, This is a genuine and good project & also a fully licensed operational exchange.I all so Trust TAGZ.
Activity: 31
Tagz stand to give much more benefit to all, I can see why haters will keep talking, but know what , We are not SCAM. Tagz is Real
Pages:
Jump to: