Pages:
Author

Topic: Human's immortality - page 4. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 28, 2018, 05:53:37 AM
I think that if a serious extension of life becomes a reality, it will be very expensive. Otherwise, it is necessary to limit the birth rate, or even forbid people to have children.

Not necessarily. If humans can become truly immortal, we could explore the entire galaxy and believe me, we have plenty of planets there to live and spread, we wouldn't need to stop having children at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 04:41:18 AM
Well only God is immortal
It is written man will die once and after death judgement.
No matter how hard the scientists try no one can live forever.
Eventually if they invented something to elongate lifes it'll be super expensive. So to cap it all human's immortality is not a issue to discuss at all
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 27, 2018, 09:48:46 PM
I think that if a serious extension of life becomes a reality, it will be very expensive. Otherwise, it is necessary to limit the birth rate, or even forbid people to have children.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
I doubt that such technology would be released in masses. It would be used by chosen to rule the humanity. Undecided
I think it will be the quantitative physics, but i'm not sure exactly how the principle works and if it affects human rights or not !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 27, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
I doubt that such technology would be released in masses. It would be used by chosen to rule the humanity. Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:10:36 PM
Immortality is eternal life, being exempt from death, unending existence.

Certain scientists, futurists, and philosophers have theorized about the immortality of the human body, with some suggesting that human immortality may be achievable in the first few decades of the 21st century.

On the other hand, some believe that death is a divine blessing  and eternal life will lead to the fullness of the earth and systemic disorder.
Pages:
Jump to: