Pages:
Author

Topic: Huobi vs BNB - page 12. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 17, 2019, 01:39:28 PM
Hey guys! What are your predictions on Huobi token. Will it beat BNB? Check the analysis below.

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/21/action-has-begun-huobi-and-ht-follows-binance-and-bnb/

maybe this Huobi token will be a huge competitors for BNB
because both exchange have a huge volume, but in my opinion Huobi token will never beat BNB mate
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 16, 2019, 08:54:16 AM
In terms of interest, it has been seen that BNB is talked about more than Houbi. at this time Binance exchange has also made progress. Like Binance Dex and also many ERC-20 Tokens that also swap using the Binance Chain.
I also follow your thoughts. due to the fact that many projects go to Binance Chain. BNB will only have to go up in price
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
August 16, 2019, 07:46:16 AM
Currently Huobi Token looks better for an investment because consider the market cap.
5 billion USD vs 250 million USD. There is possible 20x growth if Huobi achieve same success as Binance.  Cool
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 16, 2019, 06:46:10 AM
Everything can be. So far, I do not see the potential of the Huobi token to get around BNB. Binance is a more popular exchange than Huobi. Until this changes, Huobi has no chance.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 11, 2019, 11:38:33 AM
In terms of interest, it has been seen that BNB is talked about more than Houbi. at this time Binance exchange has also made progress. Like Binance Dex and also many ERC-20 Tokens that also swap using the Binance Chain.
Activity: 189
August 11, 2019, 10:55:54 AM
Huobi need improve the token if want like BNB, right now BNB have many functions for buy on IEO and Dex
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 12:51:46 PM
The BNB is still better than Huobi, that's what I saw in the last few days.  Even seeing BNB price movements on the market, this makes people predict BNB will be the most favorite Coins this year.  While HUOBI, I have not seen a sign that it will be able to compete with the BNB.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2019, 09:42:25 AM
it still takes a long time to pursue bnb coins because binance is a very good and transparent exchange, because binance often organizes ieo programs and every investor who wants to participate in the IEO binance must have a bnb coin. This is what causes Bnb to rise very quickly and many fans, in my opinion Huobi must have a concept that is like binance to increase the potential of the coin

Huobi is far behind Binance in everything. I don`t think that Huobi can make such progress as Binance did only this year. Binance is much more active
on every field, and attract more people, it make me to think that Binance will make more progress in upcoming years than Huobi.
   Huboi will be one of the good exchanges, but I don`t think that they can compete with Binance. Who knows when we will exchange that can compete
with Binance, maybe in future some decentralized exchange.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 08:47:21 AM
it still takes a long time to pursue bnb coins because binance is a very good and transparent exchange, because binance often organizes ieo programs and every investor who wants to participate in the IEO binance must have a bnb coin. This is what causes Bnb to rise very quickly and many fans, in my opinion Huobi must have a concept that is like binance to increase the potential of the coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
July 28, 2019, 10:12:59 PM
do you think LEO should also be considered?
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
July 28, 2019, 07:40:05 PM
You're right about the trade volume of Binance to be large but the major reason why Binance win the heart of many crypto traders is because the exchange integrate a trading platform which make crypto ease for people from all geographical area and to top it up, the exchange ability to secure their users fund from the hacking situation that occur this year make more crypto traders to believe in the exchange site.
That is also one reason, but the main reason is the volume of trade, because of security, of course, of course, believing in Huobi's security is very good. so I'm not too concerned about the security of the two exchangers.
I am more confident with binance because binance has SAFU. I still remember the case of hacker binance, binance returned trust well and had a high security guarantee.
if I have to choose, I will choose binance rather than Huobi
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 28, 2019, 01:07:05 AM
With this DEX that have been launched by the Binance, the first exchange with the most volume in the crypto space, new features been added almost every month, the comparison between the two will have a a very wide gap. BNB just started evolving because the use cases will be enormous in the future in which I don't see Houbi token chasing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 27, 2019, 07:03:47 PM
Huobi is a very good coin and after the BNB I would pick the HT coin as the best exchange coin. But I don't think Huobi coin will be like the Binance Coin. In Huobi exchange, their all volumes are not real, Huobi community s not big or active enough. Gradually this exchange coin will be improving but BNB coin has reached on a higher level now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
July 27, 2019, 01:53:52 PM
binance may now be more favored, but hobbies are also good and tough because they have passed the difficult times of the crypto market and are able to compete with other exchange platforms.

now I am waiting for the arrival of an exchange platform that can defeat binance, just as binance used to come and make some swift exchanges. some ICO projects such as BCNEX and BEAXY are drawing attention. but the progress in our market has not been seen clearly.
not so easy to catch up with Binance as you think. Binans can consolidate its leadership in the field of cryptocurrency trading for many years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 27, 2019, 11:15:28 AM
binance may now be more favored, but hobbies are also good and tough because they have passed the difficult times of the crypto market and are able to compete with other exchange platforms.

now I am waiting for the arrival of an exchange platform that can defeat binance, just as binance used to come and make some swift exchanges. some ICO projects such as BCNEX and BEAXY are drawing attention. but the progress in our market has not been seen clearly.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 27, 2019, 03:57:27 AM
this should be obvious... I don't see any exchange utility token as an investment. bnb is different because is not only an exchange token, it's a new blockchain with additional use cases.
I'm sure they will follow BNB, it's leading now and they are successful so we can say that their model is effective and that makes them profitable.
Being int the number 1 is also a challenge for them to continue to give the best service in their exchange and to continue to develop the project.
We know in the crypto space, people easily disappoint, even small mistake can become big with FUD.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
July 26, 2019, 11:58:37 AM
2 these exchanges are worth participating in their ieo. But if there are restrictions on the budget is better of course to choose bnb, as it is the exchange number one.

there is a BNB capital that must be in our account to be able to participate in the IEO at binance. and I think it's not cheap. Yes, I don't really like the IEO because of this, because the initial capital must also be deducted. it's better to buy a BNB and wait for it to rise. but in terms of work exchanges, hobbies and binance, I think it has a very good developer performance.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 26, 2019, 11:49:51 AM
Huobi and BNB are both good coins and I like them both, but if Huobi can defeat the BNB it's amazing and I think that not will happen. now BNBs are increasingly popular in terms of price or in exchange. according to my analysis of these two coins Binance BNB is much better than Huobi and we can see in the current conditions BNB it is nice coins.
The behind BNB knows how to play well with the business they've got much higher participants and traders are choosing this platform while Huobi
is trying to tale it up but same with your observations BNB already have the distance but both projects have good future to follow it's just need
to have a much closer look and study the possible profits to gain from both projects.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
July 26, 2019, 11:07:02 AM
Yes, both the Huobi and Binance are the top exchanges and their coins are also potential respectively BNB and HT. Binance expanded the trading area with Binance DEX, they are operating very impressively and effectively. Huobi creates more openness to the community with FastTrack and Prime. I do not focus much time on trading but with speculation, price updates and surfing some trades. I am more interested in Huobi by app on mobile. I think with the sustainable development of crypto and bitcoin. HT and BNB will be greatly loved and supported by the community. The prices of both coins are increasing over time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 26, 2019, 10:45:43 AM
2 these exchanges are worth participating in their ieo. But if there are restrictions on the budget is better of course to choose bnb, as it is the exchange number one.
Pages:
Jump to: