Pages:
Author

Topic: Huobi vs BNB - page 20. (Read 3910 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
March 24, 2019, 01:16:44 PM
Binance always makes a good steep for their token exchange, if you read the news these days about how the work launchpad binance. They use a lottery ticket for that service. Just another a good steep from them for their currency, the price also reach into that news.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
March 24, 2019, 10:24:49 AM
I would go KCS, spotlight announced and KuMex... KCS will play big role in it according to CEO...
KCS is the Exchange coin of the hour. It rose a lot in the last weeks with positive news coming from Kucoin. However, if you look on the volume Kucoin is far behind BNB and Huobi and must grow a lot in order to catch up! The KCS price will fall if this won't happen in the near future!
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 08:55:04 AM
The BNB looks more popular and has higher capitalization, I think the BNB has an unexpected development and is very crowded than Huobi.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 07:30:45 AM
I would go KCS, spotlight announced and KuMex... KCS will play big role in it according to CEO...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 24, 2019, 07:28:17 AM
Hey guys! What are your predictions on Huobi token. Will it beat BNB? Check the analysis below.

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/21/action-has-begun-huobi-and-ht-follows-binance-and-bnb/
I guess it will be exchange's fight, not coins. And given the current situation, the fact that Binance is in the first place shows its influence in the BNB. Hundreds of other exchanges, like Huobi, also have money, and bnb shows the best increase.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
March 24, 2019, 05:21:47 AM
Too early if Huobi can defeat the BNB, I think the BNB has long had features that Huobi has just now and it is clear that the price difference is very far. Is Huobi able? I'm not sure and Binance will jump further away from its competitors if their DEX platform can be launched this year.

Regardless of this competition, I think both have promising products and as long as their exchanges are alive, then these two tokens are worth holding.
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 24, 2019, 02:37:28 AM
BNB price is rising because of their launchpad.. people can participate in launchpad only of they will used bnb coin to purchase token that are in the launchpad..
Activity: 459
March 23, 2019, 11:35:06 PM
Hey guys! What are your predictions on Huobi token. Will it beat BNB? Check the analysis below.

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/21/action-has-begun-huobi-and-ht-follows-binance-and-bnb/
I don't think Huobi can beat Binance. Although it is a big exchange, BNB is the best version. BNB's real volume is five times higher than Huobi in 2019. Besides, the number of people trusting in BNB is a lot and there are a lot of BNB buyers and hold.
The Huobi will not be comparable to it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
March 23, 2019, 10:44:11 PM
The BNB is already far away from its competitors, such as HUOBI, it will be very difficult to approach the BNB because there have been many breakthroughs made by the BNB which have always been a HYPE while HUOBI is still planning and not yet implemented.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
March 23, 2019, 09:43:58 PM

Honestly, I think BNB has more achievement that Huobi.
If you look at the Huobi token value, it's not moving well like BNB and BNB is already in the top 10 in the market, that's huge for this year alone.
I will not be surprise if it will be in top 5 as it's potential is really huge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 09:36:27 PM
BNB above $10 is best thing this year
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
March 23, 2019, 07:45:47 PM
If you compare thise with BNB of course BNB will link, because they have a strong brand image. They now on top cryptocurrency market number 1, everyone will always remember Binance (BNB) because of that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 07:37:15 PM
IMO, Houbi is another top exchange I think there is good potential in HT coin as well. I am holding BNB coin and I will be getting HT coin. Good to invest in both top exchanges’ coins.
Houbi token and BNB are really a good potential altcoins because they are exchange token, but when we compared between these tokens, most of people will choose BNB because its exchange Binance is working more efficent than other exchanges making BNB more popular than other exchange tokens, so i will choose BNB rather than Houbi token.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 23, 2019, 07:27:02 PM
Anything can happen but i don't think will happen soon that the price of huobi token to beat BNB price, will need more and more people to join that exchange and get huobi while Binance already have a lot of users and keep be used more than huobi.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 23, 2019, 05:45:55 PM
Binance coin is performing well because the Binance Decentralized Exchange is coming and many people expect a revolution in the crypto industry. Also Binance token price is growing thanks to regular token burning by Binance. But I do not understand Huobi token - what is good for?

well
basicaly Huobi Token is created as part of an overall strategy to recover its user base after tightening regulations in China severely restricted cryptocurrency trading.
they say, revealed that Chinese rule changes had decimated the trading volume on Huobi by 95% between September 15 and November 1, 2017.
so Huobi Token as an opportunity to boost customer engagement, especially with their premium product offerings.

the diffrence with bnb on trading discount is HT have no time limit if ur VIP status still active.
and VIP status can be purchased by HT.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
March 23, 2019, 05:19:56 PM
Binance coin is performing well because the Binance Decentralized Exchange is coming and many people expect a revolution in the crypto industry. Also Binance token price is growing thanks to regular token burning by Binance. But I do not understand Huobi token - what is good for?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 23, 2019, 05:09:35 PM

Never,
since btc cant be beaten by any coin,
that also included in this matter.
since BNB have a new copy .
the original must be and still be the best choice.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 23, 2019, 02:56:51 PM
Huobi launched Premium coin what's the short form of this coin, i already searching in coinmarketcap but didn't found whatever i have no idea about this project. But few days ago Binance again launched CELR Network coin and i patiently waiting to buy when finally it’s started and i ordered for 32000 coin it’s almost 15 minutes buffering my browsing tab but order is failed. Same thing happened with everyone who try to buy. It’s totally suspecious and like as ponzi.      
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 23, 2019, 02:07:05 PM
In the world of altcoins, nothing is certain. Trends are changing if BNB isnt too well with their development. As of the moment its potential predecessor if ever BNB will lay low. However I see the developments made by huobi and they are also expanding their business so everything is possible, except taking over bitcoin

Yes, in this environment success can quickly turn into a loss. Now Binance does a lot to be the first. But we should be alert. If not Huobi, then another exchange may overtake the leader. Who knows what the devs of this or that exchange can come up with.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 11:02:13 AM
is Huobi token deflationary like BNB? I think no.
So, it will be very hard to beat BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: