Pages:
Author

Topic: Huobi vs BNB - page 3. (Read 3915 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 29, 2020, 04:39:36 AM
Houbi token will not be able to balance the bnb token, seen from the community side and the bnb members are very much, and binance often holds events, i think bnb will remain above the hobby token.

Dedewahyu I think as you, Huobi will not be able to compete with Finance. Binance
has strong community, and that's their real power. Binance management is doing
great job to keep interest in them, with great leading and marketing they are owning
a great deal of the entire crypto-market.
   Binance will remain on top for many more years, and I think BNB will rise in price.

Binance is clear from the rankings, we have to admit that he is still the best compared to others, especially with houbi of course. Binance always provides updates that are very pleasant for registered participants and use the facilities provided. for some time it may be difficult to shift binance.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2020, 05:35:51 AM
Houbi token will not be able to balance the bnb token, seen from the community side and the bnb members are very much, and binance often holds events, i think bnb will remain above the hobby token.

Dedewahyu I think as you, Huobi will not be able to compete with Finance. Binance
has strong community, and that's their real power. Binance management is doing
great job to keep interest in them, with great leading and marketing they are owning
a great deal of the entire crypto-market.
   Binance will remain on top for many more years, and I think BNB will rise in price.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
August 26, 2020, 03:49:21 PM
In my opinion, it will be difficult for houbi coins to compete with BNB at this time because we know that Binance is one of the largest trading exchanges available today, so that many crypto platforms are collaborating with Binance so that indirectly it continues to strengthen the BNB coin as one of the coins that is  trusted by traders to get profit, BNB coins are trading market coins which do have a large enough market capitalization so that it will be very difficult for other trading market coins to compete with it.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 26, 2020, 01:52:25 PM
As i know, BNB is the first exchange token,the forerunner. And Huobi Token just an imitator, this kind of situation of BNB and Huobi Token it seems just like BTC and the other tokens, every token wants compare to BTC, wants to replace it, but as all we know, no token ever success. Okey, lets back to BNB and Huobi Token, my poionion is never gonna hanppen that Huobi Token beats BNB .
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 26, 2020, 10:33:47 AM
binance has distanced themselves from other exchange with the amount of work they have been putting behind their business. Huobi has their own userbase but its not something I would compare to bnb token. I see binance as the role model for other exchange to follow
Indeed, they have always taken great steps and created a special revolution in this exchange market, from the early stages of the exchange's coin launch to the ability to raise funds from the IEO, they have proven their genius brains, other exchanges are always a bit slow, even considered copying, that made me have more confidence in BNB. Binance knows how to launch the movement and come up with a new form, investing in them has never been a loss, they've proven it over time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 26, 2020, 09:39:50 AM
binance has distanced themselves from other exchange with the amount of work they have been putting behind their business. Huobi has their own userbase but its not something I would compare to bnb token. I see binance as the role model for other exchange to follow
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 26, 2020, 06:48:02 AM
I rate Binance higher than any exchange in the space but recently I like what Huobi team is doing, trying to come out of their comfort zone of China and looking to appeal to the west users which is a great thing. Also the exchange has taken a new look and better for charting now than before.
Binance has the largest volume of cryptocurrency trading in the world, this makes Binance the top 1 trading platform,
of course people will prefer Binance over Huobi, but Huobi will also be a competitor for Binance

actually habits certainly also influence people to use which one, but it is clear that of course binance is superior to houbi. Many of the best tokens actually prefer to work with Binance, and we know that Binance always continues to make renewable innovations, as recently it was quite a discussion in my country about WD which is cheaper than always in my own country. this is certainly renewable news and very much liked by many people.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
August 23, 2020, 10:53:55 AM
I rate Binance higher than any exchange in the space but recently I like what Huobi team is doing, trying to come out of their comfort zone of China and looking to appeal to the west users which is a great thing. Also the exchange has taken a new look and better for charting now than before.
Binance has the largest volume of cryptocurrency trading in the world, this makes Binance the top 1 trading platform,
of course people will prefer Binance over Huobi, but Huobi will also be a competitor for Binance
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2020, 09:40:46 AM
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
August 23, 2020, 03:33:31 AM
The both token and exchange are doing pretty good so far, this thread was posted earlier this year by March, I'm seeing a greater increase in HT price.
Huobi Prime has caused a rise of Huobi HT’s token by 35%, from $ 1.99 to $ 2.69. And in total on these rumors and some insider information, HT has grown 2.63 x
https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/21/action-has-begun-huobi-and-ht-follows-binance-and-bnb/
Now the current price of HT token is apparently $4.62, which really signify a good ROI in future and less expensive now to purchase than Binance BNB.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
August 22, 2020, 10:58:58 PM
both tokens are of very high quality at this point. choosing one of them is just a matter of the convenience of making an exchange on one of these exchanges. Personally, I prefer BNB to Huobi. well, that's because I'm more accustomed to using BNB.
Activity: 854
August 22, 2020, 07:18:12 PM
both seem to prove to the public that they are the major exchanges at the moment. but a lot of people are in Binance and don't understand huobi, so I think a lot of people should try their hobby so they know the strengths and weaknesses of each exchange

I actually got to know about about BNB before Huobi and when i got to know about the later, i had to make use of the opportunity, not because of anything, but because of the potential of the exchange that issues it.
It is good that they both have more rooms to grow, but instead of just eliminating one's investment to just one, because of limited number of holders , would prefer diversifying one's investment. Both should be fine.
Activity: 936
August 22, 2020, 07:08:58 PM
both seem to prove to the public that they are the major exchanges at the moment. but a lot of people are in Binance and don't understand huobi, so I think a lot of people should try their hobby so they know the strengths and weaknesses of each exchange
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
August 22, 2020, 02:00:33 PM
Based on the results of my analysis, it is impossible for BNB to be defeated by Huobi token, from the total trading volume alone BNB is
far above the Huobi token, even BNB's ranking is above Huobi token. These two reasons can prove that the quality of BNB is indeed slightly
better than that Huobi token. Even though we know the performance of Huobi token is quite good, this has not been able to make Huobi token
beat BNB.
Activity: 669
August 22, 2020, 01:42:27 PM
Huobi and Binance both are extremely big exchanges and giving great competition to each other but if we see this to the investor's perspective then It would be Binance only they could choose over Huobi.
I'm sure there are advantages and disadvantages of these two major exchanges, but for myself I don't know yet,
because I don't use Huobi, I think Binance is very good, and makes me comfortable trading there
Activity: 449
swordking
August 22, 2020, 09:14:26 AM
interestingly, Huobi is a big exchange like Binance, of course the competition is still very tough,
but in Asia Huobi is the winner, and in Europe Binance is the winner
Huobi and Binance both are extremely big exchanges and giving great competition to each other but if we see this to the investor's perspective then It would be Binance only they could choose over Huobi.
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
August 21, 2020, 01:38:35 PM
Huobi and Binance both of this exchange are highly reputed and equally likable to the crypto users.But inis terms of coin,Binance coin has made a great distance and  made a significant growth in those years.Binance has created their own blockchain and made a decentralized exchange which runs through Binance coin(BNB).BNB has gained more trust and it has created more hype than huobi coin.And BNB coin has super fast transaction which I admire most.I think Huobi is a good coin as an exchange coin but BNB is the clear winner here.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 21, 2020, 12:29:39 PM
interestingly, Huobi is a big exchange like Binance, of course the competition is still very tough,
but in Asia Huobi is the winner, and in Europe Binance is the winner
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
August 21, 2020, 11:51:20 AM
surely many choose BNB over the huobi of tokens because in terms of quality it is very different, investors prefer BNB because BNB is one of the largest exchangers and has high volume besides it BNB there is always good news created
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
August 21, 2020, 10:53:47 AM
Don't know about the future but right now Binance (BNB) is looking quite strong and I think it would be really tough for Huobi to beat binance but, anything can happen in crypto coz it's a fast-evolving space.
Pages:
Jump to: