Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX SWAP] |HexxCoin| CPU | Anonymous Zerocoin | C-CEX | Yobit | Cryptopia | - page 2. (Read 112181 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
$HXX COIN looking very good, not many coins left.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As i could not find any sign of a printf in your changes which inludes a "%zu" and the nature of content-length being probably handled by some library i can only assume the way you build windows bins is different than for zcoin/zoin

Unfortunately they both do not have any travis config files for binary building to take a look at

i could not find any of those %zu you posted..

but, not sure why it was there anymore>
https://github.com/hexxcointakeover/4.0.1.X/commit/0cccd1857ff60d7114e74a845cd059f690962f70

Did you try if the error persisted with those changes?

I don't believe they change anything as they do not seem to be related to rpc requests
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
OH yeah this coin is taking off  Grin Grin Grin

Last call!

Cryptopia has 140k hxx left for sale.

First time in cryptocoin history, coins sold out!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
OH yeah this coin is taking off  Grin Grin Grin
Train is about to leave the station, stay tuned..
As i could not find any sign of a printf in your changes which inludes a "%zu" and the nature of content-length being probably handled by some library i can only assume the way you build windows bins is different than for zcoin/zoin

Unfortunately they both do not have any travis config files for binary building to take a look at

i could not find any of those %zu you posted..

but, not sure why it was there anymore>
https://github.com/hexxcointakeover/4.0.1.X/commit/0cccd1857ff60d7114e74a845cd059f690962f70

have you tested zcoin or zoin wallet?

zcoin and zoin both work just fine, just tested them right now with latest available versions
Yep, i tested with zcoin, and got connection.
Should also seek the code in case there is a broken "typo"
Firstly i will try compile with ubuntu 14 but i am running out of hands, ubuntu 16 will not work at all.
It should work without any tweaks..

todo list:

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/compare/master...hexxcointakeover:master
have you tested zcoin or zoin wallet?

zcoin and zoin both work just fine, just tested them right now with latest available versions
I checked further and it seems:

- the wallet listens correctly on the specified port and authentication works
- the wallet doesn't send the correct content length in its response (HPE_INVALID_CONTENT_LENGTH)
- happens with beta2 wallet as well

Somebody knows why that might be?

Edit: Wireshark confirmed that, the content length field contains invalid input (characters 'zu\r\n'):

Also it seems always to be 'zu\r\n', regardless of the methods used and if they throw an error like "method not found"

Edit: Also just found this, might be the cause that the windows wallet is compiled with an very old version of visual studio: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15610053/correct-printf-format-specifier-for-size-t-zu-or-iu
will get on it later.
compiled with ubuntu 18
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
What I do know is that development is in safe hands.
Stay tuned by the end of this month..
I checked further and it seems:

- the wallet listens correctly on the specified port and authentication works
- the wallet doesn't send the correct content length in its response (HPE_INVALID_CONTENT_LENGTH)
- happens with beta2 wallet as well

Somebody knows why that might be?

Edit: Wireshark confirmed that, the content length field contains invalid input (characters 'zu\r\n'):

Also it seems always to be 'zu\r\n', regardless of the methods used and if they throw an error like "method not found"

Edit: Also just found this, might be the cause that the windows wallet is compiled with an very old version of visual studio: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15610053/correct-printf-format-specifier-for-size-t-zu-or-iu
Doesn't work for me unfortunately

I'm using the windows release so that might be the cause?
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
It seems in the current wallet (4.0.1.4) RPC doesn't work? Postman shows "error connecting to .."
use QT version to get the RPC up...
I am using the qt version. My config is as follows, maybe i missed something?

Code:
rpcport=12345
rpcpassword=test
rpcuser=test
rpcbind=0.0.0.0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.0/8
server=1

./hexxcoin-qt -server -rpcuser=xxx -rpcpassword=xxx -rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0 -rpcthreads=100 &

works for me!
It seems in the current wallet (4.0.1.4) RPC doesn't work? Postman shows "error connecting to .."
I am using the qt version. My config is as follows, maybe i missed something?

Code:
rpcport=12345
rpcpassword=test
rpcuser=test
rpcbind=0.0.0.0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.0/8
server=1
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
New pool HXX

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=HXX as your password.
No registration required.
Can be tested with
Code:
-a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://dpool.co:4555 -u H7aZZZR1VgwCktTYrpswp6S8Q3C7htaJZ6 -p c=HXX   
pause
COOL, mining difficulty x10 in 3 days  Shocked

...will the price catch up

Whose pool?
Pages:
Jump to: