Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX SWAP] |HexxCoin| CPU | Anonymous Zerocoin | C-CEX | Yobit | Cryptopia | - page 31. (Read 112207 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Perhaps who knows, when making a purse (solo) - how can I increase the hashed? There are 4 cores used 3 cores
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Any progress with Bittrex?
Upload it to virustotal.
Somebody get access to PC whith teamviewer...   Cheesy Change all options to withdrawal on pools, stole uncrypted wallet... LOL!! MegaLOL...  Grin

From what I see there is that the PC was probably infected with a trojan and thats how the funds/wallet got stolen. People simply download too many infected wallets from bitcointalk and open them on their desktop, i'd say every 5th wallet is infected. Either don't open them or at least open them in a sandbox/virtual machine.

It would not be bad if one could distinguish an infected wallet from an uninfected one at a glance. It's not for nothing that almost all antiviruses write: "a threat has been discovered"
A virtual machine is also not installed at all
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Somebody get access to PC whith teamviewer...   Cheesy Change all options to withdrawal on pools, stole uncrypted wallet... LOL!! MegaLOL...  Grin

lol that was a good laugh, somebody with a "similar ip" stole the wallet ?! only the first octet is similar, the rest is completely different.

Some people should really think before they post Smiley

From what I see there is that the PC was probably infected with a trojan and thats how the funds/wallet got stolen. People simply download too many infected wallets from bitcointalk and open them on their desktop, i'd say every 5th wallet is infected. Either don't open them or at least open them in a sandbox/virtual machine.
Somebody get access to PC whith teamviewer...   Cheesy Change all options to withdrawal on pools, stole uncrypted wallet... LOL!! MegaLOL...  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A special delight is the fact that the mining is done only by the processor and all the participants of the mining are practically in equal opportunities ...
Activity: 247
Look on blockexplorer and calculate - 450-500k coins may go to Bittrex. Not bad.  Cool

To be honest, the coin will be listing on Bittrex very soon, so buy more or mine more hexx is equal to make money, I am holding tightly.
Activity: 594
Stupid sell under 10W sat...Hexx will launch Bitttrex!
Look on blockexplorer and calculate - 450-500k coins may go to Bittrex. Not bad.  Cool
I would like to know from developers or more experienced users, what is the reason for such a long confirmation of the extracted block or several? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Stupid sell under 25000 Smiley on yobit .
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Hello,
Is there some table presenting hashrate benchmark for cpu somewhere?
Thanks
i7 6700K [email protected] make from 740 to 820 h\s
Thanks
6900k: @4ghz, with quadchannel mem@3200: around 1800-1900 with 4 threads, affinity set on physical cores. (I don't remember all the details since I switched to a xeon.

xeon E5 2696V3=2699V3 : 3200h/s with some overclock and some bios hack: 7 threads, affinity set to physical core balanced between the two subset of the cpu (http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/ryates/slides/machine/#/4), hyperthreading disabled, freq aroung 3,6ghz.
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/what-controls-turbo-core-in-xeons.2496647/page-9

ddr freq and timings, size of cache are playing a big role in hashrate.
Activity: 237
why dump now?

Who knows, weak hands did this, but I am stick with my precious hexx bought at 20k sat, and I join signature campaign to make some hexx.
why dump now?
We now have 3 pools, going to Bittrex,  dev say about new functions in wallet coming in near future... Because them dumping monkeys
Activity: 379
Activity: 237
lol my cat is hungry, the price was rising too fast, the hashrate too

Amazing this coin has done the great thing, and I just join the signature for treasure hunting, hope I can win more money from posting.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
lol my cat is hungry, the price was rising too fast, the hashrate too
Pages:
Jump to: