Pages:
Author

Topic: HYDRO is next 20-50x alt - page 2. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 21, 2020, 08:30:01 AM
Looks like Hydro has a big chance of being next 20-50x token from this I found on Reddit.

I have been following Hydro since last year but it has been around for a couple of years. It's got a lot of parts and different developers that make it tricky to keep track of what is going on. Price has been flat/bleeding for some months.I will give the main details and then further reading for you all.

Ticker: Hydro

ERC20 Token

"An open-source project, with a global community dedicated to simplifying blockchain adoption"

The project:

Project Hydro is an open-source project that runs on the ERC-20 token HYDRO.They have many protocols (smart contracts) on mainnet.

Tokenomics:

• In the Uptrennd AMA linked below

Whitepapers and smart contracts:

You can clearly see that this project has lots of development but this is just theopen-source project and there are two companies making products with Hydro

Hydrogen

The project was started by the New York startup Hydrogen

Products built with Hydro:

• Enterprise platform Molecule
  • Blockchain 2FA app

Partners:

Hydro Labs

Hydro Labs manage open-source project and community and build products using Hydro

Products built with Hydro:

• Hydro Pay gassless mobile payments app that has OmiseGo power and has ZK Cloud Storage for identity.
  • Vault wallet with blockchain 2FA, multi-sig accounts, and a dead mans switch.

Partners:

• Hydro Labs are partnered with Republic who are helping them to fund raise. Republic is part of the AngelList family of startup platforms, together with Product Hunt and CoinList, one of the most trusted online startup ecosystems in the world. Republic’s crypto division is backed by Binance Labs and NEO which led a $12 million raise for them last year. Since their launch, Republic has raised over $200 million for start-ups that passed their due diligence process.
  • OmiseGo
  • Liquid

Pros:

Cons:

• No marketing
  • Exchanges (Bittrex & Liquid and small others)
  • Long price bleed (ATH 187sats)

Take a look, dig into the background reading below and see what you think.

Background reading:

Pages:
Jump to: