Pages:
Author

Topic: Hydroponica's rep thread - page 2. (Read 10473 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 08, 2013, 11:16:38 PM
I am not taking sides or spoken to / done business with either of you but from an outside look this truly gives one some "lulz".

I don't find it funny at all, this guy could be potentially causing me and my family, undue hardship, in real life, because I said mean things about him, on an internet forum. That's borderline psychotic.

Hydroponica is lying.  I will be filing a complaint against him because he threatened to cause me physical harm in real life.  He has also sent dozens of vulgar private messages calling me every name in the book.  I gave him a chance after chance to not be reported, but clearly he is going to continue his game.

So be it - he made his bed and he can sleep in it.  As soon as I get a contact name for his CO I will involve the local police and make sure they do not send him anywhere near Edmonton.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 08, 2013, 08:54:41 PM
I am not taking sides or spoken to / done business with either of you but from an outside look this truly gives one some "lulz".

I don't find it funny at all, this guy could be potentially causing me and my family, undue hardship, in real life, because I said mean things about him, on an internet forum. That's borderline psychotic.
I understand however feeding into Vod's comments and then making threats, you crossed the line. He hounds everyone in the loan section, you let it get to you too much and then made threats. He has a right to report them if you sounded serious in them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 08, 2013, 07:53:08 PM
Vod
legendary
August 08, 2013, 06:59:29 PM
Are you fucking kidding me right now???

Kidding?  You've been harassing me for days via PM, calling me every name in the book.  You sent me a dozen PMs in 24 hours!  I'm not going to stop calling out scammers for any amount of BTC, so don't even offer.

Govern yourself accordingly, scammer.
Vod
legendary
August 08, 2013, 06:39:32 PM
Assistant Deputy Minister (Public Affairs)
Department of National Defence
National Defence Headquarters
Major-General George R. Pearkes Building
101 Colonel By Drive Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1A 0K2

SENT TO:  E-mail Address: [email protected]

To whom it may concern,

An Aerospace technological and Information systems Technical corporal, Dwayne Westcott, located in Greenwood, NS has been threatening me via electronic messages on a public bulletin board.

He has written he is going on a mission to Edmonton, Alberta in October, and will come visit me at my personal residence to teach me a lesson.

Please tell me where I can file an official complaint against this person.  I can provide screenshots of the threats on request.

Thank you,

Vod
legendary
August 08, 2013, 06:33:31 PM
I've got nothing to hide.
My name is Dwayne Westcott. I live in Greenwood, NS. I have an ex-wife, and wife, and 4 kids. I am an Aerospace technological and Information systems tech, in the Canadian Armed Forces, and have been for the last 6 years.
Vod
legendary
August 08, 2013, 06:32:45 PM
That's it buddy. I've had it with your shit. I am reporting you to the mods, for harrasment and slander, and I never report anyone, for anything.

You're a liar - I've never spoken to anyone about you in my life so good luck on the mods doing anything.  I'm allowed to defend myself against scammers like you.

Since you threatened via PM to come to my house in October (while on a military mission in Edmonton) and "teach me a lesson" I will be reporting you Dwayne Westcott to the armed forces for threats.  
Vod
legendary
August 08, 2013, 05:44:43 PM
I wanted to make one more post towards those of you who can see beyond greed.

Last time I busted a scammer like this was with an account named Mosper.
https://btcjam.com/users/2573

As you can see, he took out many reputation loans, each getting larger than the last.  I posted on those loans as well, but I was ignored by who saw easy coins.  Finally, he defaulted on two loans, and they remain defaulted to this day.  See a pattern??

I know you guys think he is safe because he pays back - but he is only doing it to build more trust to take out larger loans.  His last loan he paid back in 24 hours, so he obviously was using it just to build reputation.  But remember, he is also taking out loans on bitlendingclub and through PM.  When he finally jumps ship, it will be for a lot more than the single BTCJam loan.  These confidence scams can be run for weeks.

I know you think you are earning a few bitpennies the easy way, but what you are actually doing is enabling this scammer and allowing him to go for a bigger jackpot.  Sad
Vod
legendary
August 08, 2013, 05:31:55 PM
Nope, this person is an actual scammer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--75742

Just remember that a fool and his coins are soon parted.  He will pay back his reputation loans (LAST ONE WAS REPAID IN 24 HOURS! why even bother with the loan??), growing larger and larger until he scores a big loan. Don't come running to me when he decides that time he won't pay back.   Undecided

I have a higher IQ and tougher skin than he does, as you can tell by my lack of personal attacks (and proper spelling/punctuation).  He is free to look up my home address and stop by while on military business if he wants to spend some time in the hospital and lose his "career" in the armed forces.  I'm not hard to find - my full name is on this forum (while he is anonymous) and I'm in the phone book.

All I am saying is, lender beware.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 08, 2013, 02:54:32 PM
geez guys i stopped by hydro's thread to leave some good rep and it looks like there is some ... disagreement....

Well if anyone is looking for details on hydro being trustworthy, i would say yes, hydro can be trusted if you want to trade with him.

We have made a few transactions, and hydro also trusted me with a large amount of coins to help with a certain project...

Also a good dev... one that can produce good updates for his coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
August 08, 2013, 12:53:27 AM
Now the threats have started in PM....   Roll Eyes

Quote from: Hydroponica date=1375911503
Tell you what, I actually have a course coming up, in Edmonton, in October, how about I stop by, and say hello? I don't really like some faceless, military drop out, calling my character into question. Lets see if you have the balls to call me a thief, to my face

So, about your home address...

good i hope he whoops your ass.
Vod
legendary
August 07, 2013, 09:07:46 PM
If you've ever had any dealings with me, please say that I haven't scammed you, or ripped you off.

Just to reiterate;

I don't give a flying fuck, if I hurt your feelings, being an ass hole, does not make me a scammer. To date, I have not scammed a single person, ever.
So, unless you have an instance, where we made a deal, and I re-nigged on my end, go fuck yourself

"To date" - LOVE IT!!    Cheesy   Reputation scams work by taking out small "reputation" loans (example:  0.5btc, then 1btc, then 1.5btc), working your way higher and higher as you build "trust".

You don't actually scam anyone until the very end.   This is what Hydroponica is doing.  So of course he has not scammed anyone to date.
Vod
legendary
August 07, 2013, 07:42:53 PM
Interesting find!

While he was trying to get 11btc on BTCJam for some ASIC miners, he was also trying to get 25btc on BitLendingClub for "dedicated mining Rig"

http://bitlendingclub.com/loan/browse/lid/112
Vod
legendary
August 07, 2013, 06:08:30 PM
Now the threats have started in PM....   Roll Eyes

Quote from: Hydroponica date=1375911503
Tell you what, I actually have a course coming up, in Edmonton, in October, how about I stop by, and say hello? I don't really like some faceless, military drop out, calling my character into question. Lets see if you have the balls to call me a thief, to my face

So, about your home address...
Vod
legendary
August 07, 2013, 05:07:02 PM
WARNING!  You'll want to read this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lock-it-im-done-dealing-with-morons-269605

He tried to pull the reputation scam... get a few small rep loans (0.5 and 1) then take out 2 loan requests totaling 11btc.

He has since deleted the listings - the evidence is on the thread above.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
August 07, 2013, 03:28:10 PM
I'll vouch for Hydro.   I don't agree with everything he says, but he's pretty high on my trust-o-meter.

BigVern

That means a lot coming from you BigVern!
Activity: 70
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
August 07, 2013, 11:41:11 AM
Hydroponica is a filthy fucking scammer!! do not do business with this piece of shit!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin <-that means i'm joking.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 07, 2013, 11:40:27 AM
Just got loan from Hydroponica. He is good guy. TY so much.
Activity: 100
July 24, 2013, 07:37:32 PM
Good day.
If you've ever had any dealings with me, please say that I haven't scammed you, or ripped you off.

P.S.

No one cares, if I hurt your feelings.

I'll vouch for Hydro.   I don't agree with everything he says, but he's pretty high on my trust-o-meter.

BigVern
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
July 23, 2013, 12:20:42 PM
Noone? Who on earth is noone?

No one=nobody

But that would be "no one", two words. Noone sounds like he's speaking about lunchtime in ye olde English.
Pages:
Jump to: