Pages:
Author

Topic: HYIP: Are there any benefits? - page 9. (Read 4545 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 12:30:24 PM
He is not asking if it is good to invest in one, but to own one Roll Eyes

I've noticed there are a lot of hyip websites being promoted. Are there any benefits to running one? Which website(s) are the best to buy an HYIP website?

The only benefits are some easy money/BTC, but it would take to be a complete low-lifer to run a HYIP (it is not fair to take advantage of the people with damaged brains that invest in such sites). You will also need to be really careful not to reveal any personal detail (unless you are not afraid of your persona or live in a place where no one will ever find you).

I would bet that you have a decent chance of being scammed while buying a HYIP, but, hey, you deserve it Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 12:24:14 PM
I've noticed there are a lot of hyip websites being promoted. Are there any benefits to running one? Which website(s) are the best to buy an HYIP website?

HYIP is a bubble, and we can call it ponzi. At the beginning, they pay with the investors money until they get to a point of high profit, and close the website.
I don't recommend to invest in hyips
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 13, 2016, 12:21:05 PM
there is no good HYIP sites. sooner or later they will ultimately scam. My advice is never to try HYIP investment
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 13, 2016, 12:08:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: