Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 22. (Read 79098 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
HYPER has been listed at CoinExchange.io, buy or sell hyper via the link below.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HYPER/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play Week 4 has started and it will last until Monday on 31st July, so this week is extended for 1 day.

Also at the end of this month active players will be paid out (currently 4 of them may expect their payment), including prizes for weekly and monthly winner will be given away.

And yes Black_wulf, its looking good for you, I am quite certain monthly prize is already in your hands, I will try to be more competitive this week to at least increase my chances for winning weekly prize.

It just happens I don't have that much time to spend for gaming.

And for the rest, apply now for Week 4
HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play

How to apply: Tournament registration form (click here)
Server: 108.61.210.47:27115
Password: HYPER_cc

HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet
legendary
339 Hyper for just playing Team Fortress 2, should be 13.59€.
I hope after the first Tournament to get enough coins for Staking

Week no. 3 winner is Black_wulf, again. Congratulations.

Payout has been processed in total of 113 HYPER.

TxID:
http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=e1db59ba7e9a00f63f75289527beb6684a96cea8ac75c39378271e7038e7c4a8

And as always more info about HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play can be found at:

Bitcointalk forum
Crypodatabase forum
Steemit

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
339 Hyper for just playing Team Fortress 2, should be 13.59€.
I hope after the first Tournament to get enough coins for Staking
legendary
Still waiting on the devs to finish the new software, was expecting it last night but it wasn't delivered to me.
legendary
HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play Week 3 is about to end in less than an hour. It seems we will have a new old weekly winner again, Black_wulf. Damn, he is good. Payout is about to get prepared to be paid out.

How to apply: Tournament registration form (click here)
Server: 108.61.210.47:27115
Password: HYPER_cc

HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet
legendary
Message from the devs regarding the new updates,

It will be delivered tonight for sure to you. The delay was I was fighting with the layout of the menu bars a bit
legendary
Are public server slots more expensive?
Maybe you should add some Ingame Prices too, for the non registered players which maybe stay for the Items.

Its more expensive yes, like 25% more per player's slot.

But overall, server with max 10 players, costs like $7 and to add 25% to this price we come to somewhere around $9. No big deal.

I would definitely suggest going public. That's a great way to help increase visibility. Use the server's MOTD to explain what the tournament is and how to get involved with HYPER, and see if that doesn't help. I know it brought users when Ignatius did it.

I agree and i think we will go with public server from August further on. Probably with the same game. MOTD is already set but it needs maybe some modification.
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
CryptoDatabase respected by me! Please! COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE MORE OFTEN! You manipulate mass consciousness of ordinary people! It is already clear to any fool that, HYPER will be soon... It is HUGE CHANCE FOR ALL to EARN MONEY!!! HUGE!!!

I don't have anything else to say unfortunately. I am currently awaiting the release of the new wallets like everyone else. I posted the response I was given in my post above which is all I currently know.
I understood everything. Dear friend! Do not wait long. It is a lot of developers. Big HYPER fund. You dispose of fund of VY! Do messages more often! Many questions are groundless. Where coinexchange? already paid? I, think, you communicate with bad people. You will be a millionaire if you include brains!!!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Maybe you should add some Ingame Prices too, for the non registered players which maybe stay for the Items.

But overall, server with max 10 players, costs like $7 and to add 25% to this price we come to somewhere around $9. No big deal.

I would definitely suggest going public. That's a great way to help increase visibility. Use the server's MOTD to explain what the tournament is and how to get involved with HYPER, and see if that doesn't help. I know it brought users when Ignatius did it.
legendary
CryptoDatabase respected by me! Please! COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE MORE OFTEN! You manipulate mass consciousness of ordinary people! It is already clear to any fool that, HYPER will be soon... It is HUGE CHANCE FOR ALL to EARN MONEY!!! HUGE!!!

I don't have anything else to say unfortunately. I am currently awaiting the release of the new wallets like everyone else. I posted the response I was given in my post above which is all I currently know.
legendary
When to wait for a new release of the wallet?

This is what I know so far from earlier today,

Hey I got a text from CCz at around 1AM saying he was finishing up but I was asleep and he is now. Just waiting on him to wake up then we should be good to go.
legendary
I just posted this post https://steemit.com/paid/@soulshepherd/hyper-gaming-tournament-get-paid-to-play on steemit for promotion of our HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play.

Posting there is quite different than from posting here, rather more difficult then easy. But it had to be done, i guess.
legendary

legendary
I just received respond to my sent ticket from gameservers.com (btw, their support service is really awesome) and they said password is required for private servers which we have for now. So, from today tomorrow on HYPER_cc password is back on as a requirement to join the server.

It's working again thanks, Going to miss the Random players with some of them i had fun.

Yeah, its fun with those random players appear from nowhere and just starting to play in our tournament.

I asked one of them how he ended up here (at the tournament) and said he had found this tournament on community servers list.

Maybe for next month we will buy public server without password restriction.
I just received respond to my sent ticket from gameservers.com (btw, their support service is really awesome) and they said password is required for private servers which we have for now. So, from today tomorrow on HYPER_cc password is back on as a requirement to join the server.

It's working again thanks, Going to miss the Random players with some of them i had fun.
Activity: 535
Merit: 251
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
When to wait for a new release of the wallet?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: