Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 49. (Read 79098 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
9 new options have been added to the HYPER converter on the info website.
Nice page. Would be great if one of the pair widgets was with €, one of most important FIAT.

Euro is already on the list. And it's listed as EUR in the dropdown box on the marketinfo page.  Smiley
Yes I know, I said on one of the widgets to know the value of the pair at first sight.

Then I actually have to disagree. Smiley

I live in europe myself but don't really care about the value of HYPER compared to Euro. We don't use euro as a primary currency in my country. Smiley And most of the time I and my fellow countrymen and other europeans I speak with compare crypto to the dollar anyways. Smiley

But that's my opinion. If you do decide to show euro as suggested then you might as well replace canadian dollar with euro. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Hi, user cryptme has donated his 276.242994 old HYPER coins to dev fund, so i please CrypoDatabase when processing that pending swap transaction to transfer that amount to dev fund's address.

And thanks to user cryptme for donation.

Swap transaction:
TxID: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/tx.dws?134daabac781e7f2628306374c2f2ede8435f95b9b734e4d0f0a0a8664be12a4.htm
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Nice page. Would be great if one of the pair widgets was with €, one of most important FIAT.

Euro is already on the list. And it's listed as EUR in the dropdown box on the marketinfo page.  Smiley
Yes I know, I said on one of the widgets to know the value of the pair at first sight.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

You can check the current value of HYPER against the following currencies,
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Etherium
US Dollar
Canadian Dollar
Euro
Chinese Yuan
Japanese Yen
Swiss Franc
British Pound
Australian Dollar
Honk Kong Dollar
Russian Ruble

http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php

That's really good work. Smiley

Since we are working on getting listed on POSWallet.com and that HYPER can be paired with their PoSW Coin would it make sense to add a HYPER/POSW converter? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

You can check the current value of HYPER against the following currencies,
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Etherium
US Dollar
Canadian Dollar
Euro
Chinese Yuan
Japanese Yen
Swiss Franc
British Pound
Australian Dollar
Honk Kong Dollar
Russian Ruble

http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Vote for HYPER at PoSWallet by clicking HERE. HYPER needs 1000 votes to be listed and we are currently at 57 votes. Their voting system only allows users to vote once per week so voting for it as soon as possible will help HYPER achieve this goal.

Bleutrade uses a 3rd party website for their customer support so you may have to register there as well. The software they use though can be downloaded for free and installed directly on their servers but it must be cheaper to do the route they're doing.

Ahh I see. I'll check it out. Thank you.  Smiley
is hyper 2.0 the new iteration of hyperstake? i know there was a HYP and a HYPER out there in the crypto wilderness, so sort of unclear which project this is the 2.0 version of....

This has nothing to do with Hyperstake and never did and never will.  Smiley

This is version 2.0 of HYPER and it's always been called HYPER. The new wallet for instance is amazing compared to the old one.  Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
is hyper 2.0 the new iteration of hyperstake? i know there was a HYP and a HYPER out there in the crypto wilderness, so sort of unclear which project this is the 2.0 version of....
legendary

Bleutrade doesn't have an add coin option, can only send in a support ticket. I also submitted HYPER the other day to Bleutrade but if more and more submit it then they will be more apt to add it from seeing the support.

I still don't understand why, when I select support ticket on Bleutrade, then I have to log in to Bleutrade support. But when I try to use my Bleutrade log in I get nowhere as if I have no log in. Does Bleytrade support need a different login than the normal Bleutrade login?

I hope I'm making somewhat sense here because it's very weird to me. Smiley

On other exchanges, when I am logged in then I can access support etc. Smiley

Bleutrade uses a 3rd party website for their customer support so you may have to register there as well. The software they use though can be downloaded for free and installed directly on their servers but it must be cheaper to do the route they're doing.

Bleutrade doesn't have an add coin option, can only send in a support ticket. I also submitted HYPER the other day to Bleutrade but if more and more submit it then they will be more apt to add it from seeing the support.

I still don't understand why, when I select support ticket on Bleutrade, then I have to log in to Bleutrade support. But when I try to use my Bleutrade log in I get nowhere as if I have no log in. Does Bleytrade support need a different login than the normal Bleutrade login?

I hope I'm making somewhat sense here because it's very weird to me. Smiley

On other exchanges, when I am logged in then I can access support etc. Smiley
legendary

Since you first approached Bleutrade and Poloniex, have you then later on approached them again?

Some times you have to use the "write them a letter once a week" technique to get their attention, even if it takes time.  Smiley

And letting them know about how we progress can't hurt either?  Smiley Shows them renewed activity regarding HYPER.  Smiley

I think one time is enough. If I haven't received any response so far I guess I am not (we are not) good enough for them. But maybe it will help if this kind of mail comes from different users. So maybe everyone else should try sending them a ticket about listing HYPER on their exchange. I will try again maybe in a couple of days for sure.

I seriously doubt that one time is enough.  Smiley

Per your idea about others trying to ask about adding HYPER I was looking at Bleutrade and found no place where it could be possible to add a coin. And under support tickets I cannot log in with my Bleutrade login for some reason.  Smiley

How exactly did you do it crazyjack?  Smiley

Since you first approached Bleutrade and Poloniex, have you then later on approached them again?

Some times you have to use the "write them a letter once a week" technique to get their attention, even if it takes time.  Smiley

And letting them know about how we progress can't hurt either?  Smiley Shows them renewed activity regarding HYPER.  Smiley

I think one time is enough. If I haven't received any response so far I guess I am not (we are not) good enough for them. But maybe it will help if this kind of mail comes from different users. So maybe everyone else should try sending them a ticket about listing HYPER on their exchange. I will try again maybe in a couple of days for sure.

I seriously doubt that one time is enough.  Smiley

Per your idea about others trying to ask about adding HYPER I was looking at Bleutrade and found no place where it could be possible to add a coin. And under support tickets I cannot log in with my Bleutrade login for some reason.  Smiley

How exactly did you do it crazyjack?  Smiley
Magnion! Былo бы oчeнь пpoдyктивнo для cooбщecтвa, чтoбы Bы в пocлeдний paз...

I say again, please post it in english.  Smiley I will not translate it anymore. So I will simply have to live without knowing what you write if you do not translate it yourself and post in english.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

Я имeю ввидy вce oбмeны, внoвь coздaющиecя. Hи в кoeм cлyчae, нe КPИПTOБAЗAДATA и CУMACШEДШEГO ДЖEКA! OHИ MOЛOДЦЫ. HO ЛУЧШE, ceйчac нe гopячитьcя. Cпacибo, peбят, xoть мнoгиx нopмaльныx людeй бeз дeлa oбидeли. Я ,дyмaю, ceйчac нe нyжнo дyмaть oб oбмeнe и цeнe мoнeты. Hyжнo плaвнo зaвepшить CBOП (SWAP). Bыдaть дopoжнyю кapтy. A пoтoм caми биpжи нaчнyт oбpaщaтьcя. ...Пpocтитe зa pyccкий. Tyт ecть, кoмy пepeвecти, минyя гyгл...

Please post it in english. I will not translate anymore.
Двa пapня caйт coздaли и cмeютcя нaдo вceми (OБMEHЫ)! Фopeкc caйтoв миллиoн. Пoвepьтe, мнe! Я вceгдa пpaв!

Please post it in english. I will not translate anymore.
Read responses about NOVAEXCHANGE/there is no Withdrawal of funds. I have lost 3 dollars!

That is strange because earlier today I withdrew two types of coins from Nova Exchange after a little trading. No problems at all.

What type of coin were you trying to withdraw?
Pages:
Jump to: