Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 55. (Read 79098 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 251
I can't 800 dollars! I have 10000 rubles at a course 400 of satoshy here...
Yes! I understand you. But, I am right! Cruel exchange... But, anything else, except you nobody could offer! Good luck!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
But, I think that CryptoDatabase wasn't right, without having listened to me about exchange. It is necessary to make the website of exchange with registration. Or... Otherwise. money will be stolen from inexperienced users.

I can set up a fail proof swap system sure, it would take me about 1 week to complete and would cost the HYPER community about $800 for my time. If you want to fund this please send me a private message and we can get something going.

Everybody wants, wants, wants and I'm all out of give, give give.
People, sometimes die and descend the assets... And there silly and anything nponimayushchy people... There is a lot of them...
legendary
It is necessary to write the instruction for exchange. as for children!! Not all understand on the Internet and the more so in transactions of a blokcheyn!!!

1. Backup old wallet.
2. Download new wallet.
3. Sync the new wallet.
4. Send old HYPER to the swap address.
5. Fill out form with new address, amount sent, txid, submit.
6. Wait.

This is as simple as it can get, the original instructions aren't complicated and I was sure to make them short and simple.

If people do not know how to use the most basic, yet most important, functions of a cryptocurrency on how to send or receive coins then I cannot help them.
Yes, everything is clear and strongly told about exchange. But, I think that CryptoDatabase wasn't right, without having listened to me about exchange. It is necessary to make the website of exchange with registration. Or... Otherwise. money will be stolen from inexperienced users.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I downloaded the new software, installed it, replaced my new wallet.dat with the old one and still none of my old coins are showing up. It has fully synchronised, any suggestions? Kinda freaking out since it's close to the deadline.

It is necessary to send HYPER old to the address HG3Y5yZmPfmJFFaTn6UkhweCijBvThvmz4. Then. https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap.php will send you coins to your new purse which you have loaded.

That's right what pressing207 is telling you. But for more deep understanding how to do swap I want you to follow my post a I made on 24th April https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18717126 and maybe as an addition to article 10. in that post, I would strongly recommend, if you have a wallet that holds many transactions, get your transaction ID from explorer rather than from "History" tab within old wallet. Its just take too long for even activate that tab.

crazyjack! There were people who understand nothing! It is necessary to write the instruction for exchange. as for children!! Not all understand on the Internet and the more so in transactions of a blokcheyn!!!

It all well written in that link above i just posted.

Anyway you can always send me a PM about any issue you are facing with and I will try to help with the help of others.
crazyjack! There were people who understand nothing! It is necessary to write the instruction for exchange. as for children!! Not all understand on the Internet and the more so in transactions of a blokcheyn!!!
It is necessary to send HYPER old to the address HG3Y5yZmPfmJFFaTn6UkhweCijBvThvmz4. Then. https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap.php will send you coins to your new purse which you have loaded.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I downloaded the new software, installed it, replaced my new wallet.dat with the old one and still none of my old coins are showing up. It has fully synchronised, any suggestions? Kinda freaking out since it's close to the deadline.
legendary
PLease add this coin to games again, and make a minecraft server!!!

You can already earn new HYPER with snake faucet. Check it here https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/games.php or you can use direct link to snake game https://playforcrypto.com/ and try to beat my ALL TIME HIGH SCORE. About that minecraft server, is this still popular?

legendary
Is David Latapie still involved?

Who is that, was he ever involved in development of HYPER. I am not familiar with this username and I have been around this coin since 2014. I googled his name, came to some result and even bitcointalk username came forward. Is he Monero developer?

He's confusing HYPER with another coin called HyperStake which David Latapie has in his signature.
legendary
Is David Latapie still involved?

Who is that, was he ever involved in development of HYPER. I am not familiar with this username and I have been around this coin since 2014. I googled his name, came to some result and even bitcointalk username came forward. Is he Monero developer?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PLease add this coin to games again, and make a minecraft server!!!
legendary
I respectfully disagree though, do we really think that these unknown exchanges are a safe place to send your funds when compared to Cryptopia? I certainly do not. They are more likely to simply vanish overnight. For every bad experience with an exchange, there are always opposite ones.

I agree the exchange as cryptodao.com looks very suspicious, untrustworthy and unreliable. I think their site needs much more of improvement and volume traffic in the future for their success. And I share the same feeling as you while looking at those kind of site, really unsafe. But let's face it, all that have left from old HYPER is some members trying to revive this project, what ever that is. The founders have long gone and have abandoned HYPER. We have just somehow ended up here.

I dont believe I once directly mentioned price either, although in the end, its all that really matters for any coin if we are being honest, these are crypto currencies after all. My main point is exposure, which is critical for where Hyper is now.

That is true exposure does matter, even if there is nothing behind to back it up. People just like to hear good ideas, plans not really caring if that is plausible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
legendary
Well said, honestly.

I respectfully disagree though, do we really think that these unknown exchanges are a safe place to send your funds when compared to Cryptopia? I certainly do not. They are more likely to simply vanish overnight. For every bad experience with an exchange, there are always opposite ones.
I myself have never had a problem with them (Cryptopia) and feel pretty safe trading there. Support has always attended to my tickets in a timely manner. Did you think to write a follow up ticket for your one small issue?

I dont believe I once directly mentioned price either, although in the end, its all that really matters for any coin if we are being honest, these are crypto currencies after all. My main point is exposure, which is critical for where Hyper is now.

Although I understand and accept the decision to look elsewhere, I want to see Hyper succeed, personal vendettas should be put aside for the obvious best interest of the coin.

Cryptopia is preventing HYPER from being listed, we can't force anyone to list it nor are we preventing it from being done. If Cryptopia wants to contact Jag or his wife to work out the return of their coins I can see if that can be arranged. Outside of that, there is nothing I can do.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Well said, honestly.

I myself have never had a problem with them (Cryptopia) and feel pretty safe trading there. Support has always attended to my tickets in a timely manner. Did you think to write a follow up ticket for your one small issue?

Although I understand and accept the decision to look elsewhere, I want to see Hyper succeed, personal vendettas should be put aside for the obvious best interest of the coin.
legendary
I think you should try and bury the hatchet with Cryptopia for the sake of this coins future. Without them we are destined to trade worthless volumes on rubbish exchanges that generate no user interest (if we are listed at all), then we die like 99% of the other shit coins on them, you can bookmark it.
We are on a road to nowhere and this talk of polo is just laughable, sorry. I've voted on the other suggested exchanges but whatever the problem is with Cryptopia, sort it out.

Please dont let all this work you guys put into the swap be a total waste of time and effort, Cryptopia are still happily hosting your 'other' coin after all. GP. How is that ok when its not ok for Hyper?
Bottom line, not relisting Hyper with them is seriously hurting the chances of this coin making any kind of comeback.

I understand your concerns, but if you want to, as you said, bury a hatchet with Cryptopia, you should be familiar with the background of this dispute between CrpyoDatabase and Cryptopia. Each side will stick to their "true" version no matter what. But, it's on us, on community, where we should stand out and give support to one side.

I am talking about trust and in this case i have chosen CrypoDatabase's version. I had also some problem with Cryptopia not confirming my deposit of GP coin. I sent them just one email regarding what is the problem, I received their response, but then and just quit trying furher more. It was a small amount so I didn't worry that much but they have showed their true face. So every time I trade there I trade in fear that something will go wrong.

I HYPER dies or not, only time will tell, but in any case there wont be any time and effort wasted in this process of revitalizing this coin. All who have participated in swap process have learnt many things, even me. That will come useful next time when we are faced with obstacles in our real and crypto life. Everything is just learning and gaining experience.

To summarize, you are talking about price, that is what you pay for, but here I am talking about value, that is what you get.

legendary
I think you should try and bury the hatchet with Cryptopia for the sake of this coins future. Without them we are destined to trade worthless volumes on rubbish exchanges that generate no user interest (if we are listed at all), then we die like 99% of the other shit coins on them, you can bookmark it.
We are on a road to nowhere and this talk of polo is just laughable, sorry. I've voted on the other suggested exchanges but whatever the problem is with Cryptopia, sort it out.

Please dont let all this work you guys put into the swap be a total waste of time and effort, Cryptopia are still happily hosting your 'other' coin after all. GP. How is that ok when its not ok for Hyper?
Bottom line, not relisting Hyper with them is seriously hurting the chances of this coin making any kind of comeback.

The life and death of HYPER doesn't rest on one low volume exchange. Besides, the only way for Cryptopia's issue to be solved is for them to return the funds they stole from my friends. Once they do that then our issues are solved. Their owners are immature children who de-list coins because someone doesn't like what they say and lets them know it.

There are 1,000 other exchanges out there and we are in the process of trying to get listed to several. Things take time though but we will get there.

I see my swap says processed but I have no new hyper?

this one

swap 113

Switch to the latest version of 2.0.1.0 and resync your block files, your coins should show up then.

thanks indeed they did. Strange never had that before.

thanks for help.

It's where we forked into the 5% a month stake from 5% a year. The old blockchain is now invalid so it is imperative that people upgrade to the latest version and resync their block files.
Pages:
Jump to: