Pages:
Author

Topic: [HZ] Horizon - Decentralized Asset Exchange - page 5. (Read 7864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
No dev work is not necessarily a bad thing. Some coins the devs keep messing around with; really a good coin should only need bugfixes.

Like it would be nice to figure out, and then fix, whatever was giving me troubles when i was trying to create currencies and assets.

Something like this has been needed for the Galactic Milieu for a long time, what with Open Transactions still not having come up with its "so easy even granny can use it" version.

If all the assets and currencies were related to the Milieu that would be great, as it would help keep people clear that the Milieu is a game, albeit an "alternate reality" game thus one that the so-called "real world it itself just a part of...

-MarkM-

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I can host one node, but will that change anything?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What happened here?  Shocked

Did the horizon actually die? Is the network work? Can i withdraw  it somewhere?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
My HZ withdraw request created few hours ago is still PENDING on Poloniex market. What's going on?

You missed the exit bro, HZ died last year, might continue as a zombie coin, but no dev work for ages now
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
My HZ withdraw request created few hours ago is still PENDING on Poloniex market. What's going on?
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
I know poloniex is delisting HZ on May 2, but why is its HZ market already frozen?

There were trades taking place earlier today, and now its market is greyed out with frozen written in its price field. None of the other coins scheduled for delisting have frozen markets.

HZ market on Poloniex not more frozen...
Is this coin still alive?

Some forgers still active:
https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=graphs&graph=forgers

Has a github repo (just forked to save it for the future):
https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source

Exchange? It has a built in asset exchange... It needs only a gateway Asset to NXT AE and it is possible to buy/sell it. It isn't an impossible mission to write a robot Smiley Maybe next week...
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Alcurex represents only Poloniex data
Activity: 83
Merit: 14

It's still on alcurEX, but poloniex is getting rid of it this coming week. Although there's not much volume on alcurEX Hz isn't dead yet as long as it has one exchange left.

https://alcurex.com/#HZ-BTC
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Isn't this a scamcoin run by the scammer iforget his name who claimed he was going to pump it.. and dumped it on all the investors. great history in this coin  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I know poloniex is delisting HZ on May 2, but why is its HZ market already frozen?

There were trades taking place earlier today, and now its market is greyed out with frozen written in its price field. None of the other coins scheduled for delisting have frozen markets.

Probably something is going on with the coin and they are investigating it. Just wait for Polo to announce the explanation for the incident

I don't know why is frozen, but it is interesting. Yesterday I bought and withdrawed some HZ - I hope, this state shows a good news for Horizon  Cool
Activity: 83
Merit: 14

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Hello, is your coin alive? Can you comment to this article please: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/ ?

i'm not surprise HZ was among that were delisted. maybe polo sees they were all just the dev team trading to it using bots. HZ is NXT clone. SuperNet is somehow surprising. it has good marketcap still as far as i know this is owned by a reputable member here in the forum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Hello, is your coin alive? Can you comment to this article please: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/ ?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
good to know , still i think poswallet can be useful and easy to get HZ in.

Good news, HZ might be listed on some Chinese exchange next week. Stay tuned.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Good news, HZ might be listed on some Chinese exchange next week. Stay tuned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Any exhange? maybe, can be listed in the Bitshares DEX, i like this platform  Smiley
Poloniex I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
HZ is good candidate for btc38  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: