Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost died in a car crash today. - page 2. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
November 15, 2014, 08:43:05 AM
Jesus I'm thankful for saving your son. Remember to go to church on Sunday and have a Thanksgiving not with duck

How would going to church help? Sounds to me like that would only increase his chances of getting in a car accident...

Or does the church offer help with car insurance?

if you have nothing smart to say, then you better shut up

And how is it a smart thing to tell someone who's been in an accident that he should remember to go to church? Seems rather fucking pathetic to me.

Amen!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2014, 08:20:21 AM
Jesus I'm thankful for saving your son. Remember to go to church on Sunday and have a Thanksgiving not with duck

How would going to church help? Sounds to me like that would only increase his chances of getting in a car accident...

And how is it a smart thing to tell someone who's been in an accident that he should remember to go to church? Seems rather fucking pathetic to me.

If you are an atheist, then its completely alright, but it doesn't mean that you will make fun of other people's feelings.

The prick was trying to claim it was because he wasn't religious and praying that he nearly had an accident, don't defend him, lots of religious people act this way so when they're tolerant of the non-religious, I'll be tolerant of them.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
November 15, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

If you are an atheist, then its completely alright, but it doesn't mean that you will make fun of other people's feelings.
legendary
November 15, 2014, 08:13:24 AM

It's also pretty heartless and arrogant.
ern
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 15, 2014, 08:11:35 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 15, 2014, 08:06:30 AM

ern
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 15, 2014, 08:03:43 AM

legendary
November 15, 2014, 07:12:22 AM
I fucking hate those guys, the best thing you can do is just make their lives a nightmare and drive safely, I constantly get tailgated in my town for driving the limit and just laugh at them when they start trying to flash their lights etc. Tongue I haven't had near misses because I'm so careful I guess, but then again, I have to deal with people like that on a daily basis in my town because it's a shit hole with loads of chavs that have Audis and BMW's.

Since it's legal, I am seriously considering getting a tank and seeing what they try then, I might slam the breaks and see what happens lol Cheesy the thing is it's a game of chicken and they're counting on you to do exactly what you did and swerve out of the way and put yourself at risk, best thing you can do is piss them off so they go and crash into a lamp post or something.
legendary
Activity: 1400
November 15, 2014, 07:12:04 AM
Activity: 603
Merit: 108
November 15, 2014, 07:06:58 AM
So it's 11:30 pm on a Friday night and I'm driving to a local Chinese diner here, famous for their roast duck and BBQ pork. The weather's normal, albeit a little sprinkly so I have to use my wipers occasionally. As I'm approaching an overpass, a black lexus to my left starts changing lanes RIGHT into me. I swerve to get outta the way and hit a thin railing, that other fucker speeds off like nothing happened. My girlfriend is shaken but quickly tells me to get his plates. I record the bastard and am still in shock as to how anyone can be that retarded, careless and incompetent at driving. There's no way he wasn't drunk I thought. Now I have a giant dent on my front passenger fender and insurance to worry about. Thank you, you gigantic dick of a driver. I hope you get arrested for DUI.

Just wanted to get that off my shoulders. Jesus people drive stupidly sometimes.

Has anyone else ever been in a near death experience like I just have?
Pages:
Jump to: