Pages:
Author

Topic: I am beginner please help - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 645
December 06, 2022, 10:34:39 PM
If I get you correctly, how to earn through posting or maybe get or redeem incentives for the posts you've made is qhat your asking for right?

If that be it then, your on a very long road to earning even a penny and i can say at this point, your seeking g for the wrong type of help. The help you should be seeking out right now is right here:
Welcome, first improve your writing style (at least use punctuation to make it easy for others to understand).

You can't be making posts like you've got there that is not even readable not to talk of comprehension and yet you hope to be appreciated and given incentives for.
Earning in the forum is possible but, that's hardly the purpose and you've got a lot way to go. Keep your head down and get into the forum first before being too ambitious.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
December 06, 2022, 10:28:07 PM
I listened about Bitcointalk.org from social media from a video on YouTube but I learned for posting and now I am posting but I don't know that where we will get our earning with posting and how can I see my earning mean that I don't know about earning of posting if I get junior member rank then how can I earn from posting where I can see my earning please help
Welcome to the forum Naveed. You may read this thread here: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 04-Dec-22]. Here you'll get all the info about sig. camps paying out in BTC. Visit Bounties (Altcoins) section for joining campaigns paying out in altcoins. Myabe newbies are able to join social campaigns in altcoin section. You atleast need to have a rank of atleast full mem.+ to get accepted in any decent BTC paying  campaign. Read here about ranks: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit.

But before getting greedy about anything such as  post2earn, make sure you learn everything about bitcoin and the forum itself, be a helping hand, engage in all good activities and most importantly have a constructive opinion so that you get all the respect you want.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
December 06, 2022, 10:20:20 PM
Welcome, first improve your writing style (at least use punctuation to make it easy for others to understand).

Fyi, forums don't pay people to post, so there's no earnings analytics page like youtube. There are several companies campaigning here by hiring active users who contribute well to the forum (good quality posters, according to them). At this time, unfortunately your ranking does not allow using campaign attributes and don't know if you are qualified enough even though the raking is sufficient.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 06, 2022, 09:53:43 PM
Bitcointalk is not for Money earnings. This is for learning and development. Ultimate goal is to financial freedom. Its Longterm one.

You can grab plenty of knowledge of whole universe of blockchain , cryptography etc

Best of luck
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 06, 2022, 09:40:15 PM
I listened about Bitcointalk.org from social media from a video on YouTube but I learned for posting and now I am posting but I don't know that where we will get our earning with posting and how can I see my earning mean that I don't know about earning of posting if I get junior member rank then how can I earn from posting where I can see my earning please help
Pages:
Jump to: