Pages:
Author

Topic: I am Bullish On Bitcoin Despite Bear market - page 7. (Read 903 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
December 22, 2022, 02:35:41 PM
1- eliot waves does not work that way (they dont work at all but if you bealive and really want to use it ... its not the way you draw it)
2- this falling wedge does not have a bottom at 14k. It should break as close to apex as possible if valid. Apex of so wide wedge (with trend lines almost symmetrical) is around 10k ... 500 days from now.
3- you are calling the bottom of 600 days bear market based on almost zero price action. Dump below last support and consolidation for 40 days.

I'm not talking its not the good time to buy. Maybe its the bottom. Maybe we are about to start bull run ... but not based on your analysis.
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
December 22, 2022, 12:38:53 PM
Hi guys I am no expert but according to me GUYS, I'm very Bullish for BTC coz, BTC is forming a Falling wedge and its a huge huge Wedge, when it'll break, BTC will pump hard but,
before that understand this Falling Wedge Bottom is nearly 14k$ & in worst case we can see wick to 10 - 12k,
but 14 - 13k is best best best time to BUY buy buy Alts and BTC ⏳ (keep going on your DCA)
& Next Elliot 5th wave will be huge 🔥⏳
I will buy Bitcoin and other crypto if it came to the 14k level cause I think that at time it should be pumped hard and almost cross 20k dollars in coming weeks.
Here is chart that I am giving technical knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: