Pages:
Author

Topic: I am confused.. - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:57:47 AM
I can not believe that people with a positive trust score that too with legendary status are doing this. It is now over 1 week from the deadline of repayment.
I might have to sell the account for getting my money back, though I hate it to sell it. 
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
October 13, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Somebody from this forum with legendary status and positive trust score, lended 0.065btc from me on the Indian chat room in bitsler.
He gave me his account as a guarantee. Now he is not active here neither in bitsler.
I know account trading is wrong in the forum but please guide what to do with it.
Publishing any information about the account is good or not?

So, if I understand correctly, he "sold" you his account for 0.065BTC
Can you log into this account ?

I don't know what you should do with the account as I despise account trading. You shouldn't have taken that deal..

I hate to bring bad news, but it is very likely that you have been scammed. Sad

You should open a thread in the Scam accusation board : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Please read how to format scam reports properly before posting it : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073
Your report will have more chance to be heard and handled if formatted properly.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
October 13, 2018, 07:49:00 AM
How did he gave you his account?

Did you verify it is his account?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:43:49 AM
Somebody from this forum with legendary status and positive trust score, lended 0.065btc from me on the Indian chat room in bitsler.
He gave me his account as a guarantee. Now he is not active here neither in bitsler.
I know account trading is wrong in the forum but please guide what to do with it.
Publishing any information about the account is good or not?
Pages:
Jump to: