Pages:
Author

Topic: I am confused with trading.Help me out - page 2. (Read 3377 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 11:20:47 AM
I understand that you are confused, because many people here are negative about the value and they tell you that you have to stop or something etc. but dont do that.
But trading is not that bad, because you can make some profit with it and that is nice.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2016, 05:11:39 PM
Before you start trading, I suggest you to acquire as much info as you can. Trading BTC or the Nasdaq or the Forex or whatever is basically the same so you'll find plenty of info everywhere.
Do not start trading if you have no idea about it. Also learn how to read the charts.

Half the struggle is getting consumed with all the trade strategies to go, and because of this most people just give up.

Which is very understandable, if anything the best way is to network and find a day trader thats already been doing it for awhile and learn their trade setup etc.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
April 10, 2016, 05:53:00 AM
Before you start trading, I suggest you to acquire as much info as you can. Trading BTC or the Nasdaq or the Forex or whatever is basically the same so you'll find plenty of info everywhere.
Do not start trading if you have no idea about it. Also learn how to read the charts.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
April 10, 2016, 05:33:16 AM
I have read and heard that one can earn and make good money with trading bitcoins.I also want to give it a shot.Everyone says the basic rule of trading is buy low and sell high but I am confused because which ever exchange I try,the buy rate is always higher than sell rate.How can one profit if sell rate is less than buy rate.If I buy at $390, the sell rate is $380
this is happen on almost every exchange,the only way to get profit and pay some margin is you must trade with large amount,i know its not easy,but you must try to collect bitcoin as much as you can,and trade it on good exchange.
Yes before doing trading you should collect at least countable bitcoins then give offer to clients i think it works you will make profit. why the buy rate is always high means the bitcoin is raising day by day this digital money transfer is became very famous now it's spreading all countries now so the price of bitcoin will not drop in coming days it must be high i don't know how much it will increase so better collect more coins now only.
Activity: 294
April 09, 2016, 06:46:02 PM
I have read and heard that one can earn and make good money with trading bitcoins.I also want to give it a shot.Everyone says the basic rule of trading is buy low and sell high but I am confused because which ever exchange I try,the buy rate is always higher than sell rate.How can one profit if sell rate is less than buy rate.If I buy at $390, the sell rate is $380
this is happen on almost every exchange,the only way to get profit and pay some margin is you must trade with large amount,i know its not easy,but you must try to collect bitcoin as much as you can,and trade it on good exchange.
Activity: 910
April 09, 2016, 02:09:14 AM
Try it in which place bitcoin is not working means they don't have access to get that money from there wallet they can give some good margin because they don';t have other option from them buy bitcoin for low and sell it with high price this is the good solution and now every 1 holding there bitcoin for price high so better buyy some coins if you get any good margin now only.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 08, 2016, 07:18:43 PM

There is a book about this. It focuses on Forex - Forex being a lot like Kraken though Kraken might not have a lot of liquidity  -  the exchange rates not moving quite as quickly overall - as when there is not a lot of capital volume being exchanged in the respective exchange markets

It is possible to turn a profit at Kraken, but when the markets are stagnating, it takes a little bit of time.
「きみはこれ&#
April 08, 2016, 06:31:48 PM
I tried my hands at alt coin trading but failed miserably.The coins that I bought went dead before I could sell them.I dont want to burn my hands again with alt coins

That's why its important to stay updated with the latest happenings in the crypto market.You can't simply buy dead coins,try taking a day or two to analyze the value of the coins.Mostly go for already established coins like ETH,DOGE,etc.
legendary
Activity: 854
April 08, 2016, 06:00:45 PM
Investing in Bitcoins is a long term trade.Prices don't fluctuate that much,if you want to invest in short term goals ,buy Altcoins .Buy like 10 of them each one of different type.Its a Pump and Dump situation,risky but you can play smart.The other technique what people do is specing the coins through various exchanges for little profits.Selling at 5%+ Preev rate and buying at a lesser value.Hope you understand.
I tried my hands at alt coin trading but failed miserably.The coins that I bought went dead before I could sell them.I dont want to burn my hands again with alt coins
「きみはこれ&#
April 08, 2016, 05:51:00 PM
Investing in Bitcoins is a long term trade.Prices don't fluctuate that much,if you want to invest in short term goals ,buy Altcoins .Buy like 10 of them each one of different type.Its a Pump and Dump situation,risky but you can play smart.The other technique what people do is specing the coins through various exchanges for little profits.Selling at 5%+ Preev rate and buying at a lesser value.Hope you understand.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 08, 2016, 04:50:16 PM

This is the strategy that most of the traders do, but the difference is to catch the best moment to buy low (at the lowest price possible) and after a few minutes or days/weeks selling at a higher price, it's nearly impossible to get instant profit because the price does not change too often.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2016, 10:13:46 AM
The value around this time is indeed low, but you have not to be negative and just wait longer for a better value so you can have some more profit also later in the future and that is good.
On this time there are a lot of people that is trading now because they dont have the patience to wait such a long time for a price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
April 06, 2016, 10:31:19 AM
Everyone keep going around buy low and sell high. You guys are just using different and more complicated ways to say the same thing.
There are real techniques for trading. But, looks like no one here knows. And those who know it, are not willing to teach.

you are saying like you know what is the real techniques for trading. Then why dont you share your knowledge.

Buy low and sell High, is not that you will get the price of 1 sat and sell at 10 sat , you have to check the details of the coin how much high it has gone and what is the low and then do the calculation and see that what the coin trend is going, if the coin have bottomed out then just buy it when you see that the pump or upper trend is going to run then just buy it and after  a decent profit set the sell rate , This is the basic rule of trading, you have to decide what price you are going to buy and what price you are going to sell.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 06, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
Everyone keep going around buy low and sell high. You guys are just using different and more complicated ways to say the same thing.
There are real techniques for trading. But, looks like no one here knows. And those who know it, are not willing to teach.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 05, 2016, 03:41:55 PM
Try to learn binary options, it is much faster way than ordinary trading. Firstly learn the binary option market, check it and let's go.  Grin 

If most people have a hard time learning how to trade.

How can you expect others to even start with binary options like you are a referring to.. lol.
Activity: 252
April 05, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

yes, personally i think that trading is most profitable way, much better than gambling, investing or holding bitcoins, and if you don't get any profit, maybe you do something wrong?

you shouldn't be afraid that price will fall down after you buy bitcoins, because that happens pretty often, you have to stay calm and just hold your bitcoins
Activity: 350
April 05, 2016, 10:31:50 AM
We all know that the value is quite low and that it is really hard to make some profit with Bitcoin, but you have to wait a little longer to make some profit, it will rise soon.
Trading is a good thing to make some profit with Bitcoin, if the value is not rising you can always trade and that is very good for your money and coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 04, 2016, 11:44:32 AM
Try to learn binary options, it is much faster way than ordinary trading. Firstly learn the binary option market, check it and let's go.  Grin 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 07:58:13 AM

you're confused because you're new to trading, don't do huge mistake and don't sell them when they're cheap, because sell rates will be larger than buy rates and you will lose money

if you started trading and you know basic rule then you need to know second very important rule, don't panic and hold bitcoins for long time
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 03, 2016, 06:55:56 PM
It is clear that you don't have any previous experience or knowledge about trading, and you are only boosted by an emotional impulse to trade bitcoins. I would recommend you to stop this attempt in order to get a first understanding of this business if you don't like to blow your whole money.
Pages:
Jump to: