Pages:
Author

Topic: I AM DCA-ING - page 4. (Read 800 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 321
July 02, 2024, 02:01:02 PM
One thing I do not understand is why people who have money complain when bitcoin dips, why can't they see that's an opportunity for them? Long term holding of bitcoin always pays, you just got to be patient enough. I said people who have money, because I know holding is not easy for those who don't have money, but as long as you have a source of income, you should be able to hold bitcoin for a long term. It just requires planning, discipline and patience.

If you have a source of income, that's all the capital you need to have bitcoin. It's not compulsory to be a trader, just hold your bitcoin and make profit from it. All you got to do is DCA and be patient.
Activity: 952
Merit: 555
July 02, 2024, 01:37:03 PM
To make use of DCA pattern on our investment is a wise decision because it saves a lot in what we have allocated to be invested and we can also take is an another chance to safely secure our money or asset because of the upper edge in making bitcoin investment using this DCA pattern, if you're into this, then also learn to hold and be more productive in making an investment.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Patience and hard work are the keys to success.
July 02, 2024, 01:02:34 PM
Yes such bad traders don't really care about price drop and rise. I love bad traders like you, because I love the DCA method and the DCA method user. This method allows you to buy bitcoins at any time. Whether the Bitcoin market is bullish or bearish doesn't stop you from continuing to invest in your DCA method.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
July 02, 2024, 11:50:15 AM

It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. You guys can spot the low and buy in LUMP. The weak hands will say IT'S GOING DOWN, I'LL SELL. You give your BTC at discount to the whales. For me, if BTC up, I'LL BUY, if BTC down, I'LL BUY. I am not lossing like you because I buy at HIGH and LOW (average).

You have already said it that you are a BAD TRADER  Grin and that is why you will intentionally buy btc at a price that is high, perhaps you are a spot trader hehe. I think you are a spot trader who takes of delivery for buy or sell from the market daily because I don't know of a hodler who want to go into the market at anytime no minding if price has gone high and then wait for next four years instead of accumulating with DCA at a low price. So I'm not going to DCA during the time I know price has gone up only traders do that because they sell too at a little price change/difference.
Yea, I am a bad trader like GameKyuubi. My only saviour in this market is DCA. Do you DCA only at low? Do you know the low and the lowest of low? If you know the low, wait for it and buy there. But with DCA I don't care about the low and the high.

I have a question, BTC is at $61,895, is this low or high? If you say it is low, what will you call $32,322. If you say it is high, how about $75k and anticipated $100k. While you contemplate, I buy consistently without looking at the price.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
July 02, 2024, 10:46:31 AM

It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. You guys can spot the low and buy in LUMP. The weak hands will say IT'S GOING DOWN, I'LL SELL. You give your BTC at discount to the whales. For me, if BTC up, I'LL BUY, if BTC down, I'LL BUY. I am not lossing like you because I buy at HIGH and LOW (average).

You have already said it that you are a BAD TRADER  Grin and that is why you will intentionally buy btc at a price that is high, perhaps you are a spot trader hehe. I think you are a spot trader who takes of delivery for buy or sell from the market daily because I don't know of a hodler who want to go into the market at anytime no minding if price has gone high and then wait for next four years instead of accumulating with DCA at a low price. So I'm not going to DCA during the time I know price has gone up only traders do that because they sell too at a little price change/difference.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
July 02, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
Good for you, since you said you are a bad trader, so the best option is to DCA as much as you can keep accumulating bitcoin and stay away from fuds and panic speculations, because having a set time as per long term duration is what keep you at a save end all the way up,  at this point, any attempt to engage with the market either when bull sentiment or in bear race is an express way to lose your Bitcoin value.

Keep buying as much as you can and never let the fuds get to you, most of the times what I do is to set a percentage buying perimeter and a zero sell perimeter,  which means total sell in position so my bitcoin holding is always save and growing in bits.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
July 02, 2024, 09:48:15 AM
I type the title twice because I am not sure if the word DCA-ing exist. I know of the DOLLAR COST AVERAGE (DCA), but I don't know if it will be correct in gerund form. w/e. Crashing in an inn while BTC is crashing. Some people are panicking because they don't know if the bull run has come and gone (The shortest bull run). I AM DCA-ING, I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. You guys can spot the low and buy in LUMP. The weak hands will say IT'S GOING DOWN, I'LL SELL. You give your BTC at discount to the whales. For me, if BTC up, I'LL BUY, if BTC down, I'LL BUY. I am not lossing like you because I buy at HIGH and LOW (average). I don't buy with my house rent or with the bucks for beer. I buy with the money I was supposed to save in FIAT.
Now I don't bother if BULL RUN comes or not. If it doesn't  happen we wait for 2029/30.
I don't lose, you can only lose if you sell to traders. Remember BTC has halved again, it is more scarce and if you sell your children and grand children not gonna have any BTC left for them.

so i've had some bitters
actually on the bottle it's spelled Alamo bitters
w/e
sue me
(I'll pay during the bull run)

Reference/concept from: I AM HODLING
Pages:
Jump to: