Pages:
Author

Topic: I am facing problem with dash electrum wallet. Someone please help. - page 2. (Read 215 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
@sujonali1819, try to find a compatible version of the wallet that would support the seed you have - the official site lists several desktop/mobile wallets available.

https://www.dash.org/downloads/
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I can not open the Dash electrum. But I have the 12 words seed.
But can you install it?
If so, just reinstall Dash Electrum and restore your 12-word seed there, then do the steps I've given.
Just go with the blockexplorer method since you cannot sync it to see which addresses have coins.
Nah, I can not re install it. Seems the wallet name is changed to Dash Electrum to Electrum Testnet  Cry Cry and now I can not find the Dash electrum version for windows.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
But can you install it?
If so, just reinstall Dash Electrum and restore your 12-word seed there, then do the steps I've given.
Just go with the blockexplorer method since you cannot sync it to see which addresses have coins.
legendary
If dash Electrum wallet is the same as Electrum, do this:
  • Go to "Addresses" tab (View->Show Addresses) and check which address(es) contains balance from your last sync.
    If you think that the coins have moved, check each address with a blockexplorer.
  • After finding which addresses have coins, get their private keys by right-clicking on an address and select "Private key".
  • Copy the key and use it to import your funds to another wallet (of course, select an import method that accepts private keys).

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
If dash Electrum wallet is the same as Electrum, do this:
  • Go to "Addresses" tab (View->Show Addresses) and check which address(es) contains balance from your last sync.
    If you think that the coins have moved, check each address with a blockexplorer.
  • After finding which addresses have coins, get their private keys by right-clicking on an address and select "Private key".
  • Copy the key and use it to import your funds to another wallet (of course, select an import method that accepts private keys).
legendary
Hello Everybody!

I am facing a problem with dash electrum wallet. I was holding some dash about a year ago in my dash electrum wallet. Recently I can know that dash electrum is no longer connected. what should I do now? I have the recover phrase. I tried to recover wallet by using dash mobile wallet. But this says ''bad recovery phrase''. What can I do now? Please help someone if you know how I can recover my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: