Pages:
Author

Topic: I am from the future. Pump is coming. 🚀 - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
This thread gives me a good chuckle to be honest.  Grin

Bitcoin is still in the $4k'ish so I guess there's no pump coming or the OP is not from the future. We are just like one month from his prediction so I don't think that we will see the price of bitcoin goes to $8k.

But at least we have this kind of thread to have some break on some serious discussions or from our focus on trading. Lol.  Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I managed to make a time traveling machine using a Tesla X, quantum computer with 128 top end gpu’s, George Forman grill and my wife’s tanning bed, Also other items I won’t mention due to unsafety and just being tested by myself. I dialed in at April 12, 2019 just for testing purposes. Bitcoin is now 8,000$ and keeps growing. Talks about adding it to Nasdaq are happening as I speak. Donald Trump and Putin selling all gold in the reserves and moving it to bitcoins. Will now dial in at April 12, 2099, wish me luck. If I don’t respond it means I am probably dead or computers are now obsolete.

This message will self destruct in 5 days.

Funny haha. This posts, even though it obviously isn't true, can cheer us up, give us a slim of hope, hopefully.
Hopefully bro, we all wish that.
Yes, but for now, we must do anything to earn money. me myself do trading , gambling,  and etc because I need to earn money and I don't want just to lay down on the bed all day haha. Even though the value of cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin is low, I think compare from where it started, it is not that low, so no need to wait just trade, gamble,  and earn!
Activity: 52
I managed to make a time traveling machine using a Tesla X, quantum computer with 128 top end gpu’s, George Forman grill and my wife’s tanning bed, Also other items I won’t mention due to unsafety and just being tested by myself. I dialed in at April 12, 2019 just for testing purposes. Bitcoin is now 8,000$ and keeps growing. Talks about adding it to Nasdaq are happening as I speak. Donald Trump and Putin selling all gold in the reserves and moving it to bitcoins. Will now dial in at April 12, 2099, wish me luck. If I don’t respond it means I am probably dead or computers are now obsolete.

Funny haha. This posts, even though it obviously isn't true, can cheer us up, give us a slim of hope, hopefully.
Hopefully bro, we all wish that.
Activity: 104

Activity: 464
Merit: 29
January 24, 2019, 09:03:49 AM
we can travel to mars moon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 24, 2019, 08:39:31 AM
Actually, time is flowing backwards. We just don't realize it. You are from the past.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 53
Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸
January 24, 2019, 05:09:07 AM
Cool story bro! Can't wait for your 2099 adventure..

Actually glad to see some fun in here  Grin
Activity: 6
January 23, 2019, 09:12:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: