Pages:
Author

Topic: I am going to share my stretgy to all how to track the coin for best investment. - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Im not familiar with the third one but with its sound I think its the most important one.

Technical and fundamental analyses has been utilized up to now and we cant say some have their success using both. Most of the time traders, got loss even they are following the right track. Technical seems to be working on a bearish season like this but when it comes to bull run, people tend to check what news could possibly make the market sky rocket or dive on solid ground. There are many perspective out there but being patient with every move we take can help us avoid losing more.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Thanks for sharing your strategy, It's great to know that you have a plan before you make any investment particularly in crypto-currency because the crypto investment is not the usual thing compare to other investment options. thats because crypto volatility is high including the unpredictable market condition that reacts even in the slightest news that involving crypto-currency, the weird fluctuation of crypto-currency prices, etc. and because of that reasons sometimes even if you have a backup plan still things can go wrong thats how crypto-investment works so you better aware of it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I always research on three facts
1. Fundamental Analysis
2. Technical Analysis
3.Patience Analysis

Fundament Analysis: I always research on technology for the future potential growth, Public reviews about the asset, and how many roumars are existing to manupulate the technology (Digital Asset. After all these facts make the proper theisis paper. Practice always make you faster and faster.
Technical Analysis: I am using following indicators
1. RSI
2. Macd
If you read and get the enough Knowledge aboyt these
You will get the clue about price action
These two indicators make you stronger to invest.
After fundamental and Technical Analysis make you expert to identify the potential growth asset.
Last one most stonger analysis is Patience Analysis
Before the invest look past and future failure or good trade history, when you lose what you feel and when you was in profit what you feel that time. This make you clear how much do you bear a pain to lose.
Then make a graph of these three analysis
Every time you research you always edit youe report
If you find this thread is benifical share to others who will learn about these stretgy.
Also share your stretgy
I hope all are will happy after read this thread
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: