Pages:
Author

Topic: I am going to visit Rovereto, the Bitcoin capital of Italy. Suggestions? - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12
You are going Italy but I am getting excited. Just dreaming such a beautiful country.  Though I have no experience / expertise / knowledge about Italy but I just want to wish you best of journey and best of bitcoin spending experience.
Also I wish to state that I like very much the pic displayed by you in your name  Grin always moving so fast.  This pic indicates that you are jolly nature who also shares the knowledge he has gained, and also you do not hide your plans; as you disclosed here in the thread.
Again wish best of journey.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
From my point of view You put me on inquisitiveness and I went to observe and infirm myself on the web. HereThe point of orientation where you will surely be capable to tell which economic behavior accept toward bitcoins. The television repair of the Hyenas had shown that there were many pizzeria,tobacconist, etc
Activity: 391
Merit: 0
No laws were made in Italy for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. There is no problem with the amount of money you can earn or spend here. You do not have to pay any tax on this rate. I think it's a good aspect for Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I will not suggest anything but it will be nice if you share your experience after it. I will be one of those waiting for your travel. I haven't seen an ATM machine up until now.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Some italian Bitcoiners here to suggest good places to spend some of my hard earned Bitcoins? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: