Pages:
Author

Topic: I am in a bit of a dilemma... - page 2. (Read 1853 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
October 27, 2014, 03:53:25 PM
You don't have a job or regular income?

No, I am helping out with my parents' business which is why I was able to get the money I have now.

I also make about $100 a year from online business stuff (eg domain parking on sedo, adsense, affiliate marketing via clickbank) but this is nowhere enough for me to survive on.

I have about $2000 in the bank and about $1000 in cryptos. I am currently supported by my parents and will probably have close to $3,000 by Jan 2015 but next year, I will need to support myself completely. I can find cheap accommodation for $100 a week which equals about $5000 for 1 year. Then I will need more money for food and electricity and Internet.

What should I do?

You haven't specified your education level and skill set. But since you have $1000 invested in crypto, I assume you have decent computer skills. You should probably get a job - full or part time.

And BTW, should have chosen a better username. This one isn't helping.

I have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Python, and Java but I don't think anyone would want someone with just "basic knowledge".

Also, I could decide to study next year and live off the $200 that the government will give me per week while I search for better opportunities. But ideally I would like to be self-sufficient.

EDIT: Forgot to add I have a bit of dried foods stored in a storage unit as well. Like oatmeal and milk powder and stuff...

Continue to study programming/coding and you can find a job if you're good enough.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
October 27, 2014, 09:35:13 AM
Sell your crypto coins, your private life is more important than a few worthless altcoins that will lose their value anyway.

Something is not right here.... You have a bad username  Huh
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
October 27, 2014, 08:40:46 AM
EDIT: Forgot to add I have a bit of dried foods stored in a storage unit as well. Like oatmeal and milk powder and stuff...

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 27, 2014, 08:31:46 AM

No, I am helping out with my parents' business which is why I was able to get the money I have now.

I also make about $100 a year from online business stuff (eg domain parking on sedo, adsense, affiliate marketing via clickbank) but this is nowhere enough for me to survive on.

I have about $2000 in the bank and about $1000 in cryptos. I am currently supported by my parents and will probably have close to $3,000 by Jan 2015 but next year, I will need to support myself completely. I can find cheap accommodation for $100 a week which equals about $5000 for 1 year. Then I will need more money for food and electricity and Internet.

What should I do?

You haven't specified your education level and skill set. But since you have $1000 invested in crypto, I assume you have decent computer skills. You should probably get a job - full or part time.

I have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Python, and Java but I don't think anyone would want someone with just "basic knowledge".

Also, I could decide to study next year and live off the $200 that the government will give me per week while I search for better opportunities. But ideally I would like to be self-sufficient.

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
October 27, 2014, 08:26:59 AM

What should I do?

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
October 27, 2014, 08:22:31 AM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 27, 2014, 08:20:25 AM

What should I do?
Pages:
Jump to: