Pages:
Author

Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins! - page 23. (Read 88969 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
December 12, 2018, 10:27:31 PM
I guess the 2017 bull run was a "normal" market? Personally, rather than another meteroic rise... I'd like to see us in the 7K to 10K range for BTC and just sort of fluctuate in that range and be fairly stable while making progress in development and adoption.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 12, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
Well this may be a good decision... but only if you buy back in when the market starts to go positive. Alts will see greater percentage gains than Bitcoin.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2018, 09:56:32 PM
If you can manage your holidays without selling the coins then you must hold it because this is not the right time to sell it at bottom of the market. Yes the current situation of the market is very bad but if you hold it since the beginning of this year then probably its not a good idea to sell now. Later you can buy again but if you have little more patience just give 2-3 months to the market I hope market will be much better after 2-3 months from now because you never know when market will rise back.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 09:17:37 PM
in my opinion it is your right to release all of your altcoin assets because all decisions are in your own hands,
you may really need money for vacation so that you let go of all your assets, but my advice would be better
if you only sell half of it next being higher in price, but all back to your decision, altcoin will definitely rise again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 12, 2018, 09:00:37 PM
Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

I do the same but it doesn't mean I'll leave crypto market because there's hope next year will more stable again ( maybe ). In this moment many people do like you do even with different method and purposes but safe their asset become the main goal. For this step i agree 100%, like or not this is the right one. Never give up and I'll see soon at 2019.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 08:12:57 PM
I'm sorry, what? You're dropping all your alts, but you're gonna keep Bitcoin? You know altcoins can rise a lot faster than Bitcoin can. You should just try to average down and get your average price as low as possible, keep on hodling and one day you''ll get lucky and one of your alts will rise to some fucking fame and you'll be richer than you can spend.

---------------------------------------
Web Development and Web Hosting for Cryptocurrency. PM me or click the link.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
December 12, 2018, 08:55:54 PM
I, just like you, the author did this last week because I do not see any more prospects in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 210
December 12, 2018, 08:43:42 PM
You made the wrong decision, because the cryptocurrency will build up from these levels
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 12, 2018, 08:00:30 PM
I think some altcoin really deserve the dumping because there have been some lazy devs lately You just need to make sure you make the right choice not loose all coins some might be good just need time to recover and settle I think
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
it is quite likely that this is the most correct decision as the market has now fallen very much in price and there is no chance that he will be able to recover again
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 12, 2018, 07:47:59 PM
In vain! I have already regretted many times that I had discarded some coins, which after a while could bring 10-20-30 times more than I received for them. Therefore, if you drop, then leave at least 30-40%. Then you will be pleasantly surprised!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
that is the best decision, because there's nothing good in the crypto market this year. most new crypto only introduces products that doesnt function in any field.
I still believe that things might still improve in the future, checking past history, it has always been like this and later things turns around and make new all time high again, we might see a repeat again, just my opinion.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 07:43:46 PM
I still have lots of alts but I'm not dumping them now because they have no value due to the crash of bitcoin. I'll just wait for the right time to sell them. But not now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
It's hard for me to condemn you. You made your choice. Perhaps the altcoins you sold are really bad. I hope that in the future you will return to the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 12, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
Sometimes sell your coins in time is better than try to hold until it becomes zero value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
December 12, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
Don't sell all the altcoins that you have at the moment because it will make you regret one time. If you feel you no longer have patience in holding, sell half of the total.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
December 12, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
the lower the capitalization is the higher the volatility, the stronger altcoins fall because its was grow stronger, the new cycle will again grow stronger
Activity: 88
December 12, 2018, 07:26:52 PM
Did you wrong choose the altcoins?Sad or wrong investment in ICO?
Altcoin should be good when bitcoin price is going up, as you know if bitcoin price is stable, Altcoin will party Tongue more volume more price will up
Activity: 532
December 12, 2018, 07:26:01 PM
For me its not good to dump all altcoins at this moment. We need to lengthen our patience at this time. And still hope that the market will recover and be better soon.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2018, 07:22:36 PM
I have also some altcoins in my possession. But i have no plan to dump them. The price in the market are very low. I will hold them until their pricer will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: