Pages:
Author

Topic: I am lucky guy! Bitcoin made me rich! {bitcoin roulette experience} - page 3. (Read 7574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have read about offline wallet but i am not comfortable for doing that, its too scary for me.

I would probably go for a direct bank withdrawal. 
Print out a paper wallet and keep it in your wallet. You should feel a bit more comfortable about that. Just don't store massive amounts on your online wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have read about offline wallet but i am not comfortable for doing that, its too scary for me.

I would probably go for a direct bank withdrawal. 
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
If it's a big amount of BTC, you need to safe it in offline wallet. And if you want to change them to cash, it's depend to the price you sell for the BTC. Because more low the price more buyer will be.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
Feels like a disguised post to promote the roulette site.

If it's not the case, download a wallet software (Armory, Electrum, Multibit, etc.) and store your coins there. When you don't truly control your private keys, you don't really own the bitcoins stored at the address.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Do not keep that large of an amount on an online service. You won't want to be goxxed or have another incident like input.io strike again. Rather buy a trezor or a leder wallet and store your coins. The current value of bitcoin is low, so don't convert to fiat just yet. Hold onto it as a trust fund.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Make sure all your wallets are encrypted and the passwords are not something easily guessable.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Might be an idea to spread out the earnings over a few platforms/wallets.

Always look for something with multiple layers of security, such as multi-sig as a bare minimum requirement.

Online platforms are always a risk, though the ones you mentioned should be relatively safe Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Recently i found a new online bitcoin roulette which accepted bitcoin, so i decided to give it a try. i registered and deposited some amount {the nice part was that i got 50% bonus on that}. after some nice playing i made 15x my initial deposit, however after 24 hours playing i decided to put the whole amount on BLACK. And as you can imagine this bet made my day black too. i lost everything.

After couple days i went there again and made a bigger deposit, luckily i won a lot of times and made some big money. this time i did not bet on black and withdraw the money immediately.

Thanks to that winning streak, now i have some decent amount of bitcoins in my wallet. I plan to go back to the roulette and try to win some more, so the questions is if i win some bigger amount {lets say over 100 bitcoins} where should i withdraw and safe-keep them? coinbase? circle?
if i keep them in some of these and if i decide to exchange them to cash, how long it will take for that?

I also contacted Bitcoin Beveren and asked if it is possible to send me the funds in fiat. The answer was positive but they said there will be a fee of at least 3%.

So what is the best option here?
Pages:
Jump to: