Pages:
Author

Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started? - page 34. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

The first thing to do is to create a bitcoin wallet. You can open a blockchain wallet via blockchain.info .
Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't advise to go into trading straightaway. I'd suggest you participate in signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Thereafter, you can use your earned bitcoins for trading.
And how can I participate on this campaigns?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
First yoi need to know  about bitcoin.And you need to more read and study.Then you must have a bitcoin wallet.
what's the different between ETH wallet and bitcoin wallet? sorry i'm newbie too in this forum. thx in advance Smiley
ETH wallet is for Ether, and Bitcoin wallet is for bitcoin, they are two different currencies  Wink

Yes but we have wallets for bitcoin i suggest you should buy hardware wallets or get web wallets like electrum to store it! eth wallet i strongly urge to get MEW wallet to save your erc20 token
Activity: 22
I am also a new bee,i would to more thing about bitcoin ,how to get bitcoin and how to sell .
please and thank.
Activity: 56
you should have a bitcoin wallet at first ,and you should read more what about bitcoin.
First yoi need to know  about bitcoin.And you need to more read and study.Then you must have a bitcoin wallet.
what's the different between ETH wallet and bitcoin wallet? sorry i'm newbie too in this forum. thx in advance Smiley
ETH wallet is for Ether, and Bitcoin wallet is for bitcoin, they are two different currencies  Wink
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

You need to read and research about every little thing about bitcoin. There is a forum/thread for begginers this may help you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 . It may be hard to understand at first because cryptocurrency is a complex topic to discuss but you can grasp all information in a week or two.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
There is a beginner section here it can help you. Before buying altcoins you need to have a knowledge about the coin. I sughest you read some blogs about crypto and watch videos on youtube. It will help you a lot.
Activity: 168

Before you start trading, you should connect the knowledge of the blockchain, or you will lose money by entering into the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

Hey, Beginners and Help Section is a big help for you to start and know more about here in forum.
On where you can buy bitcoin, ofcourse it is also depend on your place/location on where you can buy bitcoin. On when you can buy? Ofcourse it is a good buy if the bitcoin price is low. And sell sell it when bitcoin price rise.
Activity: 378
Activity: 203
Start with posting and replying. Then if you reached Jr member then join in signature campaigns. Then earn for your investment to bitcoin and trade for you to grow your money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

The first thing to do is to create a bitcoin wallet. You can open a blockchain wallet via blockchain.info .
Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't advise to go into trading straightaway. I'd suggest you participate in signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Thereafter, you can use your earned bitcoins for trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You can know about BITCOIN first and then if you know go making wallet bitcoin ,if done make wallet this your step you spend your money to invest bitcoin or you take bitcoin free if you need free take bitcoin you can play faucet,bounty andmanymore
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 200
January 06, 2018, 12:26:06 AM
You need to do a lot of research and you can also check the beginners and help section where you will learn a lot of things in this forum and about bitcoin. Just keep on reading about this forum before you start to transaction.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 12:22:56 AM
You must have first a bitcoin wallet. This is where you can put your bitcoins.
Activity: 111
January 06, 2018, 12:19:22 AM
With very few exceptions there is probably a Bitcoin Wallet you can install on  your favourite device today if you can't you can get a Web Wallet
The easiest way to get bitcoins to buy them from someone else at an exchange. A good website you can find which exchange will allow you to buy bitcoins in your area is: http://howtobuybitcoins.info/
You can ask someone to send you their Address and you can send then bitcoins but sending bitcoins to that address. You can also use your bitcoins to buy goods and/or services online. A good website you can find out which business accept bitcoin as a form of payments is: http://usebitcoins.info/
Activity: 144
January 06, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
You can find some useful ideas here, https://cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-for-beginners/ and you can also check
here https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-bitcoin/. I hope it can help you to learn more about bitcoin.
January 06, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
“Bitcoin enables certain uses that are very unique. I think it offers possibilities that no other currency allows. For example the ability to spend a coin that only occurs when two separate parties agree to spend the coin; with a third party that couldn’t run away with the coin itself.”
Activity: 68
January 06, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
You need to study and read a lot. In the beginners section you can find thread that will help you out understanding things in this forum and on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: