Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 27. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I do not think so. because I'm also a newbie. I think our chances are still great
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Not too late. You hit just at the moment when the coins at the bottom and all the bearded uncles buy them as candy for Halloween. So welcome! Study the cryptocurrency market, choose your favorite and disputes ! Disputes always help to find the truth!

True, you're not late but you're on the right time, cryptocurrencies are now dipping especially bitcoin so i must say that you are on the right time, invest now and earn profit later.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
Not too late. You hit just at the moment when the coins at the bottom and all the bearded uncles buy them as candy for Halloween. So welcome! Study the cryptocurrency market, choose your favorite and disputes ! Disputes always help to find the truth!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

never too late.. you can start today and learn fast if you research about crypto infos.

Crypto is a baby. Please do not give up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi,
You weren't late yet. This holiday of life will proceed, I think, 1-2 more years. Then will slowly decline.

No you were not , you can join in this field of bitcoin, it is not late to participate you can made  up there are a lot of time you can join the forum and if you have money you can invest immediately ,you can buy any coin you can and grow for it and wait the good returns in the future or the coming days.
Yes, there are more opportunities to achieve freedom of wealth, but you have to be concerned for a long time long enough.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi,
You weren't late yet. This holiday of life will proceed, I think, 1-2 more years. Then will slowly decline.

No you were not , you can join in this field of bitcoin, it is not late to participate you can made  up there are a lot of time you can join the forum and if you have money you can invest immediately ,you can buy any coin you can and grow for it and wait the good returns in the future or the coming days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Hi,
Activity: 267
Merit: 110

You aren't late, just you need to keep reading and learning more about crypto currencies, trading and all the needed basical things about this field. This forum give you already the best opportunity to get such knowledge, since its the official Bitcoin's forum, and its community is very responsive.

I think cryptocurrency will be revolution in next 2 or 3 years. you are not late. This thing will be a big revolution in 2018 - 2020. I am newbie too but if you wanna get the information, there are so many channels to take it. Just take it and give it; keep do that will make your knowledge about this major increase more and more and invest as much as you can.
Activity: 115
Of course it's not too late, if you're really interested to try yourself in, try it, you'll get a lot of experience, and get ahead of many here. Go ahead and you will succeed.
Activity: 143
You're not late in the cryptocurrency world, many people are just also started to study about this field and also it is still developing. Many people in the world have not yet know the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Just don't waste your time to study it now so that you can have knowledge and try to invest or trade.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
it's never too late to invest, now the market is at the bottom so it's a great investment opportunity  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
As someone else mentioned, you are definitely not too late. Many people find they are too late, you can still invest in some of the altcoin are very nice with a good rating and be successful. It's never too late in the field of cryptocurrency, I hope you will find your place here and will get the money good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
no one is late when it come with crypto. crypto is our future it will help our daily lives easier. time will come all people will use coin or token to buy somthing or paying bills and etc. we are so lucky that rightnow we known already this cryto world. we can start joining some campaigns and earn some profits for the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no late in crypto,everyday is for everybody who are willing to work,to learn and give the best for the goal, although its harder as a begginer but its normal, you can surpass all of that,especially if you know already the concept of cryptocurrency,just be active in current cryto news, read some important information. gl
Investing in coins could be very easy if you know what you're doing. Bitcoin is the coin that is very easy to invest in..
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
How a person could possibly be late for something that has just begun. The author will get to know the crypto world at the same time as crypto gets to know the real world. Wink

I do not think you're late in this field since most people in the world, especially in a developed country, are starting to hear about Bitcoin and blockchain and less than 10% of these people do not have bitcoin. Personally, I think that crypto-currencies are not yet ready for the mainstream because most projects have scaling issues and this year I think that BTC and ETH will solve this problem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
There is no late in crypto,everyday is for everybody who are willing to work,to learn and give the best for the goal, although its harder as a begginer but its normal, you can surpass all of that,especially if you know already the concept of cryptocurrency,just be active in current cryto news, read some important information. gl
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hi,

Nobody is too late since the price are too low now! Go shopping my friend!
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
You are lucky to get in the crypto world early, there are still many people who doesn't know about the digital currency. My advice is be patient in learning about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins etc. Don't rush into conclusion that you will be rich in an instant if you invest or join any bounty programs. Learn how it works, be careful and enjoy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
welcome to crypto world.
dont worry cryptocurrency is still begin and im too like you just newbie.
be a smart newbie and dont be a spamer OK.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi,
I also have not known cryptocurrency for so long because I think this is a fun world and also increase revenue and hone our ability in buying and selling digital coins. So there is no final word to learn something new.
Pages:
Jump to: