Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 6. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Welcome to cryptoworld. Definitely, you are not late. The train has not yet left. Just take sometime and study the field so that you would not make any mistake. Then join us in enjoying a free world. You can join bounty campaigns when you are ranked up into Junior Member. Then you can find some fews good long term project and invest on them.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

No, you are not yet late. The train has not yet left. I think there will be no one left behind. Everybody will someday become part of the cryptocurrency field as the future is within crypto. In terms of cryptocurrency investment, you can still join and start buying your coins. You are not yet late but of course there were much earlier birds. You will understand if these people have made more wealth than those who came a bit later.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
As much as a lot has happened already and good deals and offers past, its not too late to join the market, there is still  alot to be offered, and on offer, as a newbie though, concentrate on learning all the essentials of the business first, grow your account rank, and ask question whenever you feel stuck
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
The current price of bitcoin at exactly now is $8181.11 USD per BTC, Last year it hit right at $20,000 per usd, if it continues the same route its been going, for the last 5 years, 1 BTC should be anywhere close to ATLEAST $35,000 USD
Activity: 210
You're not too late.
If you know, I am also a beginner learning Cryptocurrency. I am still learning a lot in this forum, and this forum is very helpful to me in understanding about Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency world is very interesting, if you seriously learn it you can make money from Cryptocurrency. Be excited that learning Cryptocurrency is fun.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Hi,

This is time to start still massive potential in crypto market,Majority of people still unaware about cryto and near about one decade going to complete.There are alot opportunities to earn and learn more.so start with hope and confidence will reach the goals.
Activity: 123
i think there is always new train in the cryptocurrencies, so the passanger only needed to pick up the right train, which one bring you to fortune
Activity: 124
You are not late and you are able to join anytime. This market are volatile and you can wait until the price are dropped and give you chances to enter the market.
Activity: 90
I am also a newcomer to this field. I don't think we are late. This time is just good. The market has begun to mature. We need to spend more time studying to understand. I believe you will get here again what you want.
Activity: 100
Welcome to the encryption world. You don't miss it, you still have a lot of opportunities in the future, you need to learn about blockchain knowledge and trading knowledge,
Activity: 68
I think the cryptocurrency market still has many opportunities to become rich. As long as you can seize the opportunity, then you will get rich wealth. So I think you can still join this market, but you must have a certain amount of heart preparation, because this market is too volatile.
Activity: 406
I don't think so. In fac, in my opinion, crypto is just starting to introduce itself to the world. It think crypto is just only on its early phase. Besides everyday more and more people are engaging themselves, so I think its fine for you to start now. Just keep on reading and studying crypto to minimize your mistakes in making decisions in crypto world.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi,
No you are not late at all. Right now cryptocurrency is on state of development and adaptation. So this is still right times to enter and still not too late. Just try to do trading.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
First, welcome. Second, no need to worry, no one is late. The crypto market is actually very young and it’s gonna grow in future so there is a place in here for everyone.. i wouldn’t say that it’s late to join Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
it's not too late for everyone who wants to get involved on crypto. most importantly, always try to seek knowledge in order to have a lot of experience. you can try in trading techniques or invest in bitcoin or other crypto.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
please donate to my worthy cause !
Were all new at something once or twice !

look at    BTX. - BITCORE ;-)

Best of luck and hide that backup !
Activity: 140
No you are not late unless you actively participate in the cryptos.One must be active one these field to avoid themselves from hindrances and also to avoid any late informations.Its always necessary to be active on it and participate in it daily to get with the latest knowledge and the news .
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
You are not late if you want to participate in cryptocurency, because nowadays every day new altcoin is born, so you do not have to worry. You're just a little late if you want to invest in bitcoin, but you should make it a boost to learn about cryptocurency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
It is not too late. You can still invest in some really good altcoins with good rating and be successful. It is never late in cryptocurrency area, cause now it is still new growing area.

I agree, there are countless of altcoins that you can invest to and countless of opportunities to buy and sell in the market but not all will guarantee you profit so I suggest that he doesn't rush things much and learn to research a thing or two before actually investing to any altcoins.
Activity: 187
In this case, you are not late but you have to work hard to learn to read and have a good understanding and opportunity is still wide open for you to join in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: