Pages:
Author

Topic: I am not Dorian Nakamoto. - page 4. (Read 6449 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
March 08, 2014, 07:50:25 AM
I am Satoshi Nakamoto, i am also Dorian Nakamoto
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
March 08, 2014, 07:50:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
March 08, 2014, 07:48:42 AM
Fake account.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
March 08, 2014, 07:48:11 AM
Ok, thx for the reply.

PS: Let's wait for a reply from the real Satoshi now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 08, 2014, 07:46:20 AM
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

Sorry guys, I just... couldn't resist.

Normally, I don't troll people. Actually, I really hate trolling and being trolled.
And maybe that's even the very reason why I did these two posts.

But this post is intended to be more than just trolling, it is also educational.
Let's keep in mind that there are lots of people out there who don't want to do good:

Firstly, there are people who just think it's fun to confuse others.
Now, for a second, let's imagine how these people would feel like if they were offered the opportunity to trick others into thinking they are Satoshi?
They would really enjoy it! It's like being the king of all Bitcoin trolls, even if it's just for a second.

Secondly, there are people whose profession is to sniff into other people's communication links, and they cannot only read, but also write.
And you don't need to have a tinfoil hat to believe they're using this ability, they already admitted to it.

Thirdly, there are people who have ordinary access to the ning.com database, simply because it's their job.

I belong to one of these groups of people, or a combination thereof, and I have inserted the other post ("I am not Dorian Nakamoto.") into the ning.com database.
The only thing that I couldn't fake was the signature.

And this is why I said it's "educational":

You shouldn't believe anything without proof.
Especially, if it concerns such an important invention... which has many enemies.
Especially, if it is (or claims to be) from such an important person (or group of persons).
Especially, after such a long period of silence. Anything could have happened in the meanwhile.

Lessons learned?
Okay.

What happens next?
Needless to say, this account will be banned within seconds. I have full understanding for that.
But I really hope that this post can be retained because it intends to serve a good purpose: To educate people and sharpen their eyes.

Last but not least, let me drop these 256 bits here:
8bf0059274ca4df83675980c2be9204267bd8669ba7540b5faf2db5a8aa5d160
Pages:
Jump to: