Pages:
Author

Topic: I am paying $50 BTC too everyone who.... - page 3. (Read 4381 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 17, 2016, 12:24:40 PM
GUYS, this is far from over!  I have over $10,000 USD I am allocating to promoting my site.

We are still offering $50 btc for everyone who registers and posts 25 HIGH QUALITY threads or 35 HIGH QUALITY reply posts to already created threads! (IF YOU DO MORE, YOU COULD EARN MORE!)

WE are also offering DOUBLE your earnings if you refer someone who also participates! 
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 17, 2016, 12:08:06 PM
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Everyone who does this will receive $50, you just need to contact Stacks through PM or Skype - LearnToEarnCashMoney and he'll reply to you as fast as he can and you'll be paid..  Skype is probably the best option

No one  would   really believe you   now. Smiley  As you can see your  trust ratings  and some  members do  officially  confirmed  that  after  doing  the  post  you  need  they dont recieve  any payments from you  guys. Which  means  you are  just  total scam. Such a waste of time and  effort for  sure.

He is just trying to fool some more people that is why he is still posting the offer. Now better to lock this thread so that he cannot fool more people and scam them
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
November 17, 2016, 12:02:25 PM
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Everyone who does this will receive $50, you just need to contact Stacks through PM or Skype - LearnToEarnCashMoney and he'll reply to you as fast as he can and you'll be paid..  Skype is probably the best option

No one  would   really believe you   now. Smiley  As you can see your  trust ratings  and some  members do  officially  confirmed  that  after  doing  the  post  you  need  they dont recieve  any payments from you  guys. Which  means  you are  just  total scam. Such a waste of time and  effort for  sure.
November 17, 2016, 11:49:48 AM
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 17, 2016, 12:17:26 AM
Received the following PM today.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey bro. You were right Undecided the owner said if i helped him out and posted on this site to advertise he'd pay. Turns out it was a scam. I should have listened but I didn't will tell everyone it was a scam.

I didn't mean to give myself that reputation. I am a cool guy and people can trust me. But if a trusted user like you says that I will never be trusted.

It sucks that some people take so long to recognize a scam.  I had the loser pegged at day one.

Why dude why, when every one has been screaming since first page it's a scam, why are people even bothering to try. There's a reason why people are given higher ranking cause over a tome they are experienced. What is wrong with the Op again and again saying it's on. Why are you wasting people time, people won't fall for your trick
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 16, 2016, 11:13:40 PM
CONTEST CLOSED - NO MORE MONEY WILL BE PAID OUT

- FORUM ADMIN
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
November 16, 2016, 10:31:56 PM
This is not over, we are still offering $50+ btc to everyone who registers and posts 25 threads or 35 reply posts!!!!! 

No wonder I keep seeing this scam thread you scammy newbie. Stop bumping your thread so much. People can read ffs we're not stupid. Obviously no one is going to your site because you're wasting people's time. Such an ass.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 10:28:36 PM
This is not over, we are still offering $50+ btc to everyone who registers and posts 25 threads or 35 reply posts!!!!! 
Why don''t you pay to those who participated first?
You are offering again..
Give credits to those people who joined then you might get vouched from them then you can get more participants.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 10:00:24 PM
This is not over, we are still offering $50+ btc to everyone who registers and posts 25 threads or 35 reply posts!!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Why keep on posting that you are offering $50 yet no got that even a cent, please if you just want a participants to your forum just say so not making lies to people who wants to earn as you want too.
Better offer new thing not compromising people with your offer.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
November 16, 2016, 08:32:58 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey bro. You were right Undecided the owner said if i helped him out and posted on this site to advertise he'd pay. Turns out it was a scam. I should have listened but I didn't will tell everyone it was a scam.

I didn't mean to give myself that reputation. I am a cool guy and people can trust me. But if a trusted user like you says that I will never be trusted.

It sucks that some people take so long to recognize a scam.  I had the loser pegged at day one.

These are the years of experience and watching what is happening around on Bitcointalk.

Good job!

Now we all can safely forget about this thread ..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 16, 2016, 06:58:22 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 16, 2016, 02:33:19 PM
Everyone who does this will receive $50, you just need to contact Stacks through PM or Skype - LearnToEarnCashMoney and he'll reply to you as fast as he can and you'll be paid..  Skype is probably the best option

Added him on skype to see more details.

I will come back with details
Don't waste your time posting on his forum and adding him on skype you will not receive a single penny.
This is a proven scam read posts #27 and #28 from this thread and if these proofs are not enough for you then you deserve to get scammed.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
November 16, 2016, 02:27:56 PM
Lol this is pathetic. No one will use your scamming site. Piss off. We already saw that yahoo said he didn't get paid and saw the other users that haven't been paid either. No one trusts you. Your website will be gone as fast as it went up.
legendary
November 16, 2016, 02:20:45 PM
Everyone who does this will receive $50, you just need to contact Stacks through PM or Skype - LearnToEarnCashMoney and he'll reply to you as fast as he can and you'll be paid..  Skype is probably the best option

Be carefull with Skype.. don't download any stuff. Many times it happens that it was malware and this user does not seem legit.
Just saying..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 02:11:15 PM
Everyone who does this will receive $50, you just need to contact Stacks through PM or Skype - LearnToEarnCashMoney and he'll reply to you as fast as he can and you'll be paid..  Skype is probably the best option

November 16, 2016, 08:14:54 AM
Everyone who does this will receive $50, you just need to contact Stacks through PM or Skype - LearnToEarnCashMoney and he'll reply to you as fast as he can and you'll be paid..  Skype is probably the best option
Activity: 42
November 16, 2016, 07:40:14 AM
GUYS DO YOU WANT A FREE $50, JOIN DARKWEALTH AND LEAVE SOME POSTS, IT'S THAT EASY  Grin Grin Grin Grin

HI SIr, I tried your offer but then I did not receive payment from there..
November 16, 2016, 07:27:45 AM
GUYS DO YOU WANT A FREE $50, JOIN DARKWEALTH AND LEAVE SOME POSTS, IT'S THAT EASY  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
November 16, 2016, 06:24:02 AM
I don't care what anyone has to say that's negative, I am offering $50 to everybody who registers and leaves 25 high quality threads or 35 high quality reply posts..  It's that simple.

Yes, it is simple. Simple is also provide proof of payment. Pay upfront to trusted users or escrow funds. No one will work for free for "Newbie" with red trust.

Your forum is burned here! Go scamming somewhere else!
November 16, 2016, 06:13:10 AM
I don't care what anyone has to say that's negative, I am offering $50 to everybody who registers and leaves 25 high quality threads or 35 high quality reply posts..  It's that simple.
Pages:
Jump to: