Pages:
Author

Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$ - page 21. (Read 2708 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
When trading, the main thing is not to succumb to impulses. You should be able to evaluate each step, even when there is no time. Your main goal is to assess the situation as quickly as possible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
stop using money to trade maybe you are not destined to succeed here, do me some bounty to make it back, i know it will be long but if you use the money you get from bounty for investment then your money will come back quickly
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
It seems to me that first you need to get the necessary knowledge and experience. And only then go to the exchange. And very carefully and calmly start trading. A very strange thing to do. You had to play a lottery, there would be more chances to win the prize.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
I also been lost alot of money from trading but from that mistake i can make new strategy for next my trading. Cryptocurrency so high fluctuacion so will more difficult to trade on pair BTC with altcoin, and now i will try to trade again is pair USDT , and this is look more easy to trade and more easy to take out when any bad news. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis should be more to understanding to know price action.
Activity: 10
That sucks dude.  I'm sorry to hear that you've gone through a loss.  I hope you are in a position to find a way to get back your losses and learn from past mistakes.

I think some have already posted, but having a strategy to reduce risk helps me greatly. I'm certainly no pro, but having a plan helps me make smarter decisions when tokens swing. I'm sure you've heard it time and time again, but never invest more than you can lose, take back your initial investment on the way up.  Hold or buy through the dips, etc.  Trying to understand technical analysis may be useful.  I personally am trying to learn, but don't have a good grasp yet. This space is still relatively brand new and I don't think any one person has all of the answers, but having a strategy at least gives you a plan to act through certain situations.
Activity: 386
if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you may need more funds, because the price in the market can go up when the product is finished and will be bought back by big investors or the company, so it takes a long time to get profit

Yeah' it takes a long time to get profit all  you need to have is patient because it is really long term, not just a month you can wait for how many years until the coin you have will increase a lot.
Activity: 280
All coins I invsted in fell in price at the moment. But I won't sell in loss. So I think you shouldn't sell too. Keep calm and hold. I am absolutely sure that the market will grow and then you will return part of money that you invested in. And one more advice. Don't trade if you are so nervous about money.
Activity: 111
if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you may need more funds, because the price in the market can go up when the product is finished and will be bought back by big investors or the company, so it takes a long time to get profit
Activity: 150
I think you should try and take responsibility for your loses. Sincerely your loses must have come due to the fact that you aren't careful enough especially with the kind of task you have chosen to take upon yourself; that is trading. Trading be it day or long term requires someone to be extra cautious. Hence Buddy, you must have been the greatest problem for your self, watch it then nip your problem in the bud so you can get things right again.
Activity: 154
you should be a little patient to hold your assets when the price goes down to wait for the price to go back up if you do not want to lose that much
Activity: 203
there's no way to bring back your money. always remember that trading is not easy. be careful next time and before you trade your coins ask some tips first or guide to those expert or if you want do some research first or watch video on how to trade your coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

I'm afraid nobody can help you if you do not learn to help yourself. First, you need to get away your emotions from your trading decisions. This will not be of help to your goal of earning. Instead, this will cause you more losses. Second, cryptocurrency is all about patience most of the time. If your coins fall, either you cut loss quickly or keep hodling. Everything will come back anyway. Third, have yourself equipped with the skills of a good crypto trader. Have you even studied trading seriously?
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

these trading is very risky. unpredictable market always there. for day trading at least you have to be 6 month experience on trading. you can get money back by doing bounty programmes. but it takes time like 3-6 months.

better first you study the coins , what are potential coins, whats good for long time and short time. be active in this forum then you can get an idea. watch youtube videos too
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
You arent stupid you are just learning how to trade very well,so do not beat up yourself with these mistakes,do not lose hope and dont quit because someday you will learn how the things work,and im sure you wont lose big amounts of money if you did learn something from your mistakes,keep it up and keep fighting!
Activity: 52
First thing is in lost money due to the wrong money management. Do not put all eggs in one bucket. do research as you can before put money. it will save you. 
Activity: 14
Dont rush it,do not let your mistakes beat up your confidence,i myself have lost a lot when i am still learning the basics of cryptocurrency altcoin trading.I have lost i think $30k a year ago before i achieved successful trades,what i have learned is you need to learn the basics first for you to familiarize the whole market's behavior,use both technical and fundamental analysis for you to have more accurate trades.
GFE
Activity: 336

If you do not know how to trade just buy perspective coins and hold it for long time - 1-2 years for example
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
Sometimes making money does not have to go through trading, you can invest in ICO to earn additional income. Of course, the best ICO to be sure you get ROI .. I give examples of CyberMiles, which a few months ago had held ICO event, and managed to reach hardcap. When ICO, the price offered is 1 ETH = 7000 CMT or around 0.00014 ETH for 1 CMT, but now the development of CyberMiles platform starts to run. On March 30, 2018, CyberMiles will testnet. And very many investors are starting to believe in CyberMiles, the price of CMT in the stock, now it is 0.00018 ETH / CMT ... And all investors are sure to be able to get a profit on the investment a few months they do. Prices will continue to rise, as the platform develops, please monitor in www.cybermiles.io to be part of the community
Activity: 54

I'm with you there, buddy.  I've lost $20k according to Delta.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Dont worry, you not alone, I lost much more, and not only because of market down, I think need to wait when market will alive, try to change situation!

Indeed, OP is not alone. Me too losses almost $15,000 on paper value. When bitcoin was on its peak on $20,000  last December, I did not sell. Now,  its $8,000. Same true with my other tokens. Its okay as long as you have the coin, it has still chances to go up since its listed  among the top 10 in CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: