Pages:
Author

Topic: I am still at a 50% loss in my Cardano Holding since I have entered. HODLing.. - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I only buy, and never sell my ADA because I believe in the team and what they are doing so much.

Just to put it out here so that I can revisit this later, once the layers on top of the base layer starts coming online from the end of this year..

90% of my portfolio is in ADA. Bought below 5c and have kept HODL'ing even when it reached $1.30. I haven't sold a single ADA. Will continue to HODL for as long as I can.

ADA is the future for gen III blockchains Wink
Dude the level of onions and gonads on you is unreal. I would have passed out at about 50 cents let alone $1, insane you can hold through that. But you must have a grand vision and for your sake I hope ADA becomes big time. Btw the whole market is in shambles at the moment, it isn't just ADA so that should make you feel secure in your holding.

Hahaha.. Well I gotta admit, it wasn't an easy task. All my friends from work were telling me to sell and take profit but I didn't listen to anyone. I could be completely wrong but I see a great future for ADA (Cardano). Only time will tell. I will either be very happy or quite disappointed for not having listened to my friends at first.

I went from being an average person to being a half millionaire in my fiat currency rate and now I'm down to having less than what I invested (due to having bought other coins during the bull run)... Oh well though, it's part of life and risking right? Wink

I'll continue to HODL strong for as long as my heart can handle it Tongue

PS: Thanks for the words of encouragement Cheesy
Activity: 267
Merit: 77
I was thinking about entering ADA at this point. Anyone know why ADA took such a brutal dive? It's about 90% from ATH.
Any fundamental news on tech or dev team that I missed?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I only buy, and never sell my ADA because I believe in the team and what they are doing so much.

Just to put it out here so that I can revisit this later, once the layers on top of the base layer starts coming online from the end of this year..

90% of my portfolio is in ADA. Bought below 5c and have kept HODL'ing even when it reached $1.30. I haven't sold a single ADA. Will continue to HODL for as long as I can.

Dude the level of onions and gonads on you is unreal. I would have passed out at about 50 cents let alone $1, insane you can hold through that. But you must have a grand vision and for your sake I hope ADA becomes big time. Btw the whole market is in shambles at the moment, it isn't just ADA so that should make you feel secure in your holding.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1

Activity: 189
Merit: 12
ADA is at the mercy of the whole market right now, they don't have anything coming up themselves that could stop a slide if the market is falling and so the only hope of a price recovery is if the total market cap increases back towards and beyond 500bn.

I'm afraid it may not happen this year to get back 500bln market cap BTC should be around 15k.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
ADA is at the mercy of the whole market right now, they don't have anything coming up themselves that could stop a slide if the market is falling and so the only hope of a price recovery is if the total market cap increases back towards and beyond 500bn.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

Pages:
Jump to: