Pages:
Author

Topic: I am the oldest miner here, why are my post moved around? Where is Thermos - page 3. (Read 4953 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
Why is this in meta?

Maria
Can you describe that what do you exactly want?
I got the thermos joke but what's the point of making a thread for a joke?

Have you researched my past posts? I clearly explain what the software does. All im doing now is releasing it Opensource to you, this forum, exclusively.

It is a EA (Expert Advisor) that constantly makes profits regardless of the direction of the currency market.

This software is my baby, I feel like the worlds needs to get to know my precious.

Maria 3 2 1 ....

Grin
this thread seems somehow funny.
there is a user with the name "thebitcoinquiz.com" ( but i cant find a website with this name ! )
he ask maria3.0 what is going on here...

maria3.0 talks something about a open source software, which he release to the forum...

And further are two fresh registered newbies in this thread.
One use a binary code as name and the other one a decimal code !

19CA0DF    https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/19ca0df-509067
1100011010101111010011111 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/1100011010101111010011111-508906

Somehow i think this all has to do with the software from maria3.0
LOL
Huh Roll Eyes 

support.
Why is this in meta?

Maria

Have you researched my past posts? I clearly explain what the software does. All im doing now is releasing it Opensource to you, this forum, exclusively.

It is a EA (Expert Advisor) that constantly makes profits regardless of the direction of the currency market.

This software is my baby, I feel like the worlds needs to get to know my precious.

Maria 3 2 1 ....

so now, should this thread better moved to marketplace / service announcements or whatever  Huh
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Why is this in meta?

Maria

Maria 3 2 1 ....
support.
Quote from: 1100011010101111010011111
oO Thread of freaks...   Huh

110001101010111101001 = 1627625

Shocked
OMG...i tought about doing something like this but with Hexadecimal instead of Binary: 19CA0DF = 27042015. It was no too original after all.
 Roll Eyes

Yo, the next freak, or should i better say the same with a new account??
It's strange, two new accounts, one with Hexadecimal and the other with binary code, write the first post in the same thread...   

Huh
Activity: 14

Shocked
OMG...i tought about doing something like this but with Hexadecimal instead of Binary: 19CA0DF = 27042015. It was no too original after all.
 Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
How can I release my software?

Maria

Have you coded (or wrote) your software and you do not know how to release it  Roll Eyes? WTF am I reading? I am really out .
How can I release my software?

Maria
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
What is the purpose of this thread and why this thread is in the meta section? Can someone explaine me (thanks)?

Because Theymos is easily mistyped as Thermos.  Get with the action.   Wink

It's actually because iOS/Android autocorrects theymos to thermos Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
What is the purpose of this thread and why this thread is in the meta section? Can someone explaine me (thanks)?

Because Theymos is easily mistyped as Thermos.  Get with the action.   Wink

Oh thanks, all this thread about the mistyped of the nick thermos instead of theymos. The same story with my nick. I remember when the people wrote redsnow instead of redsn0w.

and ndhc instead of ndnhc.  Grin

I don't see those typos now tho...
Activity: 280
Why is this in meta?

Maria
Why is this in meta?

Maria
support.

Activity: 8
First if you didnt get the thermos joke than you r the noob.

Why always are my post confronted this way? Im here giving free software with free advice and this is what I get.

Some things never change

Maria

it's good that you're giving away free viruses, but I think we're all immune to them.

Have you tried releasing it on the Play Store, App Store or Windows Store?

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!  Wink
I'm new here but i took the time to read forum rules; so, I can say protesting after being caught spreading viruses & malwares is really an unuseful and annoying thing to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
-snip-

And lol, also found this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thermos-134859

Well, that explains OP's question. Thermos is away since August, 2013. Please lock this thread now.
legendary
#Free market

Oh thanks, all this thread about the mistyped of the nick thermos instead of theymos. The same story with my nick. I remember when the people wrote redsnow instead of redsn0w.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

legendary
#Free market
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
This is a very strange topic. Is this "Maria" person someone well known?

No real way of knowing, but probably Cheesy Look up Bytecoin. Not the one that got popular, but a direct clone of bitcoin. I'm trying to remember the thread, but it started off with "maria 2.0 was banned...."

Didn't Maria2.0 sign a message from a very early block in that thread if I recall correctly?

Edit: Thought so

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-currency-maria-20-was-banned-here-is-her-proof-the-birth-of-bytecoin-164569

Not that proves this is the same person
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
This is a very strange topic. Is this "Maria" person someone well known?

No real way of knowing, but probably Cheesy Look up Bytecoin. Not the one that got popular, but a direct clone of bitcoin. I'm trying to remember the thread, but it started off with "maria 2.0 was banned...."
Pages:
Jump to: