Pages:
Author

Topic: I am thinking of being a food delivery rider accepting crypto payments - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Congrats.
They could require it to be registered if you want to use it for the food delivery business.
It'll probably not be necessary if it's for private use only, but using it for food delivery business could be considered as public use and would require registration.

Wonder what the Xiaomi e-scooter looks like.
How do you carry customers food?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
E scooters are economic but I am not sure they are durable for long works, anyway it should come up with a certain kind of warranty so you won't be losing anything if something happens to your ebike in the near future.

But only the customers who orders the food is going to select the payment modes not the riders so even if there is a cryptocurrency payment accepted on the site, I don't think anyone is going to use it as regular payment mode.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 58
If we are in the same country and same city? i will gladly order and have a  delivery and also willing to pay In Crypto instead of Gcash(GlobeCash) payment
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I just bought myself a Xiaomi e-scooter a couple of days ago. Initially I just want it for my personal use going in and out, but I was already thinking of being one of the first guys in the city who is a food delivery rider (Food Panda) using e-scooter as most of them here are using bicycles and motorcycles. I don’t have driver’s license yet because I had lack of time plus driving schools aren’t opened due to quarantine restrictions, so e-scooters are just fine because of not using gas. Plus, I have confirmed it from my contact who is working in the Land Transportation Office that e-scooters doesn’t need to be registered and having a mandatory driver’s license. 

I feel that e-scooters are having the advantage, especially during traffic times. However, there are risks as well like not being able to ride it on the rainy day (concerned about the battery) unless I’m gonna buy a protector for it, avoiding bumpy roads or carrying heavy stuff, etc.

Plus, food delivery riders here are categorized by our national government as essential workers, so there’s curfew immunity lol. Although I am happy with my crypto income, it’s just that I feel bored already working at home most of the time and wanna do something new. Food Panda is mainly using GCash as a payment method, but I heard that they are eyeing cryptocurrencies. So it would be great if customers are gonna pay in crypto using the GCash payment method.
Pages:
Jump to: