Pages:
Author

Topic: I am tired of IDOs - page 2. (Read 235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
August 30, 2021, 06:14:02 AM
If you can see that you are not lucky in getting into those projects to gain their tokens at cheap prices, just leave that genre aside and move on because you are already sitting on a good bag if what you say is correct and you meet all these IDO platforms' requirements to be able to join their IDOs. Sell them and look for much better opportunities already available because these get rich quick IDOs will not do good in the long run and it is also unfair because it is only for a specific set of riches and because we know that every user wants to get in on IDOs to take bigger profits, we would recommend that you try to take part in ICOs as there are still some good ICOs going on.
It is understandable to be not profitable in brand new things, brand new things are not where they are at their best because if they are really good then they will become better. You think pancake was doing awesome on their first day of release? Axie was this great on its first day? See I am not even talking about old things like bitcoin and ethereum, just saying what I am thinking about the newer things that happened in the past 1 year.

So that means if you invest into something at IDO stage, there is a good chance you would be very upset with the result, give it a few months, sure you will buy it at a more expensive price, but at the same time you are going to profit from it hell of a lot more than putting it on every IDO you find as well, it is just reasonable to expect that. What I believe would happen is that some IDO's will do good and keep you happy in short term, but long term waiting is a better option.
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
Invest in Wisdom - Only at ccFOUND
August 28, 2021, 09:59:45 AM
If you can see that you are not lucky in getting into those projects to gain their tokens at cheap prices, just leave that genre aside and move on because you are already sitting on a good bag if what you say is correct and you meet all these IDO platforms' requirements to be able to join their IDOs. Sell them and look for much better opportunities already available because these get rich quick IDOs will not do good in the long run and it is also unfair because it is only for a specific set of riches and because we know that every user wants to get in on IDOs to take bigger profits, we would recommend that you try to take part in ICOs as there are still some good ICOs going on.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 28, 2021, 09:48:49 AM
I have already given up IDOs specially in Ethereum sites because it spoils many gas fees and if not success, then sadness is only riding on the mind. In few IDOs i have been cheated and they scammed that ruined my capital. Besides this, IDO isn't popular that past couple of months. Last few IDOs, investors suffered 2x-3x losses also. So, it's time to come back from IDOs.
Activity: 661
Merit: 100
August 28, 2021, 01:58:56 AM
Hello Guys! Today i am here for you clerify some subject about new generation of IDOs. I am in crypto since 2017 and as you remember generally ICOs then were FCFS method and they were less drama. Today i am eligible in lots of platforms for get involved IDOs such as ; Polkastarter, Polkafoundry Redkite, Daomaker, BSCpad, EThpad, Superlauncher, Raydium and last Avalauncher. But their lottery system is unfair and i cant get anyprojects. Todays crossswap ido was the last drop of patience for me. In ICO times if you had ETH you were okay but today i am in lots of platforms but it is really so hard to get in. Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me? Because i really need that.For ex; Maybe i should withdraw all my funds and focus only 1-2 platform as a gold member idk. Im open to your advices lets discuss under this thread.

As I know IDO platforms usually have priority queues. Different platforms have different rules, but in general you can get privileges if you have been trading on this platform (if it is possible), participated in different grants, miners or validators, and participated in previous IDOs. So you should learn what exactly can give you privilege on your platforms and focus on their requests. Also don’t forget about whitelists.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
August 27, 2021, 03:42:38 PM
Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me?

If you have enough funds to be into the top 100 hodlers, than try poolz for getting allocation easily. On the other hand, OP can try gate, mexc exchange as many IDO project also do their fund rising in there and list into those. In both case, you need to have quite huge amount of funds to be in the list. If you're really that much interested into IDOs, than join any VCs where you will be invest with them in those projects for private sale, but you need to keep in mind that there will be lockup period for vesting tokens. As always, DYOR before taking any decision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 27, 2021, 01:46:19 PM
Every God damn IDO platforms are a pain in the ass to participate in their presales, too strict and 100% based on luck I don't like the idea at all, my advice is invest your money on NFT projects instead, they are skyrocketing liken crazy, I have 1000 PYR that I bought for 2$ each now it's 5$ per token, do your own research
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 27, 2021, 01:29:45 PM
Well, It's a lottery system.

But, the result of the "IDO" is pretty big. I take a part following "IDO" from DAOMaker with a project IOI-Trade Race Manager starting price for private investor 0.2$ and public sale 0.4$ now they already reached 3,2$
Private investor: 16x
Public sale investor: 8x
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
August 27, 2021, 11:00:37 AM
if i remember correctly people believes that coinlist is one of the best provider on the market right now. but it requires kyc. i'd rather focus on polkadot chain project in the near future, so maybe just focus on raydium or something similar. it's all based on luck, so can't help it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
August 27, 2021, 10:06:27 AM
If it's possible then withdraw all of your money and invest in the real coins instead of waiting for the next bitcoin.

Not familiar with the IDO which itself is enough that it's not popular enough to bring you more opportunities so there is nothing wrong with choosing the right path now.

Activity: 450
Merit: 122
August 27, 2021, 09:44:59 AM
Hello Guys! Today i am here for you clerify some subject about new generation of IDOs. I am in crypto since 2017 and as you remember generally ICOs then were FCFS method and they were less drama. Today i am eligible in lots of platforms for get involved IDOs such as ; Polkastarter, Polkafoundry Redkite, Daomaker, BSCpad, EThpad, Superlauncher, Raydium and last Avalauncher. But their lottery system is unfair and i cant get anyprojects. Todays crossswap ido was the last drop of patience for me. In ICO times if you had ETH you were okay but today i am in lots of platforms but it is really so hard to get in. Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me? Because i really need that.For ex; Maybe i should withdraw all my funds and focus only 1-2 platform as a gold member idk. Im open to your advices lets discuss under this thread.

Edit: I just going Sales. Nothing changed Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: